I posted a positive review, but it was removed, and a warning issued. I have no idea why. Easy to book with. Pics are not of her, but who's are. She is a little heavier than the pics, but still hot! Age rang was right on. She is very real, and you can book with confidence. I would definitely repeat

• Thanks 1

I had posted several years ago a positive review of a sp . In fact had a great experience and went back several more times before she "disappeared" to who knows where. But in my review I said the pics were not her. I was admonished by the Moderator and given a warning and black mark. Why? Because I put a positive review in the recommendations section on a sp who did not use accurate pictures and therefore was supporting the potential for a scam ! I was told it should have been in the warnings section. So just_a_mcton_guy_4u I suspect if you said the pics were not her , the Moderator decided to remove your recommendation post. Speculation on my part but informed by  my experience .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I met Kyla today. She is real and genuine. Regarding service, YMMV. She is pretty and sexy is all I can say. DM me if you need more info.

• Like 2

I will not be booking again 

she made me wait 20 minutes at the giant tiger on union for her and not replying. When she did text back later I said I had left and she started berating me for doing so. I have screenshots of messages to verify 

• Sad 2

I've also seen her, very nice and down to earth girl. We went way over our time together. No reason not to see her

• Like 2