I'm pretty sure by looking at the pictures  she used to go by chole  that worked mostly in Truro  and was Alexis's duo partner a couple of years ago 

On 11/16/2023 at 12:39 PM, Johnboy43 said:

Stay away..

She's back on the scene again now in her hometown  New Glasgow   beware guys!!!

• Thanks 1

Alexis had an ad up Sydney soon the other day..capers need to ask her she seemed reputable..break out your dog..hunting spray..or buddy to come along an treat Maddy..lol

4 hours ago, Johnboy43 said:

Alexis had an ad up Sydney soon the other day..capers need to ask her she seemed reputable..break out your dog..hunting spray..or buddy to come along an treat Maddy..lol

The 2 are sisters real life sisters

• Thanks 1

Hey there, Gentlemen.

Alexis here.

Although I have worked in the past (years ago) with 'Maddy', I no longer speak with her, let alone "work" with her. 

I do NOT associate with ANY other SP's; I work alone and it is going to stay that way. 

I just thought I would put the out there, as I do not want my name tied to her or anyone else.

Thank you 😊

Cheers!

• Like 3

Seems fishy you're real life actual sisters... and you both posting in sydney?

You should tell your sister to stop robbing people. Unfortunately for you her actions have affected your reputation. Talk some sense into her. It will only end up badly for her one day. I'm sure she'll run into someone that will retaliate. 

It "seems" fishy? Why, because I have posted my ad last week and she clearly either copied me, or coincidentally decided to go. I am still in New Glasgow and haven't even figured out a date for there, yet.

So! Like I said, I no longer speak with her, and what she does in HER own life has NOTHING to do with myself. 

Yes, it's very unfortunate what has happened and I really hope she no longer gets away with what she is doing, but we are TWO different individuals, as in, you know? Individual's.. 😮🙄.

If you and "your brother" used to work together years ago, and now he is "tied to a serious crime", would you now be labeled as a "bad person"?  That is ridiculous. 

And, "her actions have affected your reputation". Says who? You? Because you like to "assume"? Give me a break. 

I have never once "Robbed" anyone, let alone even remotely thought of doing such a thing! Utter Nonsense!

• Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 8:28 PM, Jaxon said:

I'm pretty sure by looking at the pictures  she used to go by chole  that worked mostly in Truro  and was Alexis's duo partner a couple of years ago 

Hey, 'Jaxon'. 

We haven't "worked to together" for at least 4 years, possibly even longer. Especially considering I took a very long break from this line of work (for over 2 plus years). And just came back after Christmas of last year. 

Just wanted to clear that up since you stated - as a fact "a couple" of years (which is 2 😉) and not accurate. 

Edited by Alexis.R
Eta
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, longschlongsilver said:

SEEMS fishy you're 'real life😲' actual sisters and you both? posting in sydney(NOT there at the same time), but whatever 🧐🐠👩🐟👩..

I'm a super suspicious person. I see/ read something with zero facts, and run with it. I am not one to look at facts, do my homework, use discernment etc. Take note people: you'll get very far in life if you base certain things off of assumption(s). 

Anywhooo...!

"You should tell your sister" to stop robbing people. Unfortunately for YOU (person I know nothing about. Actually! I don't even think I have even read any of your recommendations, but nevermind!) HER actions HAVE 🤔🤨? affected YOUR reputation. "Talk some sense into her" (even though you have already stated that you no longer speak with her, which is none of my business) BUT, I still like to tell complete strangers on the internet what to do, because I feel like it 😠!

It will only end up badly for her one day. I'm sure she'll run into someone that will retaliate. 

Edited by Alexis.R
Eta

Thanks for clearing things up Alexis. 

For the record guys, Alexis has some stellar reviews from some established gents. I have not yet had the pleasure to meet her, but I wouldn’t hesitate to do so personally from what I’ve read about her, regardless of the actions of a former duo partner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mikeyboy said:

Thanks for clearing things up Alexis. 

For the record guys, Alexis has some stellar reviews from some established gents. I have not yet had the pleasure to meet her, but I wouldn’t hesitate to do so personally from what I’ve read about her, regardless of the actions of a former duo partner.

Awe! Thank you, Mikey 😊.

I'm glad someone has "done their homework" (a few minutes to actually search my name) 😉.

It's crazy how people just "run" with certain things. No facts, no looking into things, assumptions etc. 

I like you already! 

Feel free to shoot me a msg anytime! Xx 

Edited by Alexis.R
Mods
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see @Alexis.Rhere!

Guys, there should be no hesitation on your part if youre considering seeing Alexis, that is if you want to see someone sweet, kind, adorable, cuddly, easy to talk to, and just an all around amazing person to spend some time with.  

• Like 1

I also would not hesitate in booking Alexis and hope to do so in the near future based on her reviews and adds and her over all demeanour in the way she promotes her self 🙂