I have emailed the general administrator of this site twice with the appropriate pictures. Email address my name that is on this site and I have not had one response from the general administrator. Is there even one??

• Like 2

I was locked out of my original account which I set up over 10 years ago. When I emailed the administrator, they created me a new account with no reputation and the inability to post ads. Now I noticed that providers who cannot access the schedules and announcements under the city ads, are now posting their ads under general, because there is no moderation.

so what I’m trying to say, is reports that I have done and request have gone unanswered in the past year which shows me there is nobody moderating this board and things have gotten out of control. It’s a shame because back in 2010 this board when it was called CER,B was rocking.

This ship is dead in the water.

There is no one at the helm.

image.jpeg.5b7e69485fab0785a64a82c89405de6e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9db397f4e484e3a1f51684f1d4b2cfda.jpeg

Edited by Greenly
  • Haha 1

I’ve contacted admin aswell to report a fake account and someone who poses as a working girl but instead just  robs innocent men her name is “Mandy” and she’s in sault Ontario. Reported her and her profile many times and admin never gets back to me. Beware of Mandy in the sault she will rob you, catfish then lie to your face number ends in 3873 

• Thanks 1