What is considered a "Safe Only" encounter?

I always wondered this and would like the gents and SP's to clarify what you in your opinion personally consider a "Safe Only" encounter?

For the encounter to be considered "Safe Only" what menu items are on the list and what is not?

If you take it all the way....I would say no kissing, digits with gloves, daty with dental damn, cbj. And welll CFs, but that is obvious...but when you see it on website of SP...I believe it`s CBJ, no deep digits and no CIM/COF...

Safe only means to me that all activities are covered.....covered main event (as always).....and covered oral (BJ)....possibly no digits

I would still expect kissing unless clarified in advance.

Posted via Mobile Device

In my limited experience, safe only has come to mean cbj and in the case of one lady, no kissing on the lips (she says that is reserved for regulars)

Every lady I've seen only allows cfs, and I'd run like hell if she allowed bbfs

I suppose not allowing cof, cim, covered daty could be included.

Every lady and gentleman has to do what is in their comfort zone though and not cross any ladies' comfort zone.

When two people are intimate, no matter a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend

SP/client, there is always an element of risk. You only truly know your own sexual behaviour and history, even your SO, well you are taking his/her word for it, and how many affairs (no judgement being passed here btw) go on each and every day, without the partner knowing?

Some quick ramblings from someone relatively new to this lifestyle, waiting for the coffee to brew (slow pot)

RG

I would hope in this day and age there would be no BBFS, in my opinion. I would run like hell too if it was being offered RG. I have to say I've been asked and was like hell no and then kind of lectured the person asking. It was never mentioned during the booking process but during the deed, right before the POP. I was freaked the hell out and offended that someone would even ask and not value or respect my life or me as a person and I ended the encounter. "Finish yourself off" I said and please don't contact me again.

• Like 3

Guest gagagaga

head to toe lamination and only viewing each other through glass while wearing surgical masks. Pre and post lysol showers are a must as well.

head to toe lamination and only viewing each other through glass while wearing surgical masks. Pre and post lysol showers are a must as well.

Now that takes the cake LMFAO!!!:icon_lol:

In my current situation the SP laid out some specific rules.

• it meant seeing her exclusively.
  • ALWAYS covered FS and covered BJ (Definitely no Greek).
  • light french kissing, digits and cunnilingus.
  • Knowledge that she is faithfully taking the pill and is tested regularly.
  • Weak off (menstruating) sexual play does not include FS or shower for two.
  • There are more rules but not necessary for this thread.

I am very pleased with this lady and the arrangement.

Cheers,

Jafo

truely and completely safe ... phone/email sex

even head to toe lamination might not work ... we've all seen a pandemic movie where there was a rip somewhere in the contamination suit

truely and completely safe ... phone/email sex

even head to toe lamination might not work ... we've all seen a pandemic movie where there was a rip somewhere in the contamination suit

not true! you can send a virus throught email!:P so it isn`t safe:P

• Like 4

okay, phone only

but, while a computer virus can surely mess up your day ... it doesn't cause death or insanity ... wait a minute, the last time I had a virus wipe out my hard drive I did go nuts and contemplated suicide

not true! you can send a virus throught email!:P so it isn`t safe:P

But you have Trojans to protect you...oh wait, you can get threatened by Trojan Horses, you use Trojans to...oh wait, I'm soooooo confused

But wait, a Trojan to fight off the Trojan Horse

safe-cyber-sex.jpg?w=460&h=342

RG :-)

imo, there is a difference between "Safe Only" as in the OP and Safe GFE. These things are not the same at all.

If an sp was advertising "Safe Only" I would assume that she was not providing GFE at all. Meaning no kissing, no daty covered or not, cbj only, nothing GFE related at all, nothing to risk the health (and digits do risk the health and comfort). Someone advertising Safe Only sounds like someone who does non-GFE FS encounters and non-fs encounters, and would be a great option for someone who does not want to see any GFE providers.

@ the OP, is this a service you saw advertised somewhere, or was a client contacting you asking about it?

I consider kissing and daty as relatively safe within my acceptable risk level (There has been no documented cases of HIV transmission by these activities but theoretical risk exists and yes before kissing or daty watch out in full light for possible signs of stds). I consider BBBJ unsafe for myself (more than my acceptable level of risk I am willing to take) and also unsafe for the lady and all types of contact with seminal fluid (on lady's face or body or in the mouth) very unsafe for the lady and I personally totally avoid all these services even if offered. I consider normal CFS as relatively safe too provided latex condoms are used.

The `Safe Only`encounter can be summed up like this; the guy looks at the naked lady (SP) in bed in front of him, rubs the top of his head while licking his chops, then leaves! lol

Safe sex can never happen (unless the above comical suggestions are taken to heart hehe); we can only practice safer sex by reducing the risks involved in this very (very) lovely activity. I do CBJs only, but allow for DATY, digits, and DFK. I would say my services are 'safe' according to my standards.

The risk of transmission to me is considerably low for these activities, but the risk of transmission to one of my partners, if they aren't using a dental dam, is higher (but still comparatively low to unprotected sex).

Safer sex is an odd game of statistics. I would say an SP who sees multiple clients a day is at a lower risk of STIs than one girl who goes to a bar, picks up, and gives the guy a BBBJ and fucks him without a condom...

• Like 6

Guest t**obb****

Safe Only encounters, I believe is a term used to clarify the expectations between the SP and the hobbyist.

As more and more providers provide more types of menu items and experiences, everyone is inquiring as to what is provided when contacting someone new.

As the previous posts indicate, safe is a relative term in respect to the level of comfort, risk, and style of service.

At the very least it weeds out clients looking for risky activities.

It would be UNBELIEVABLE to think that any man in this lifestyle would also carry on a regular relationship with a girlfriend/spouse without their knowledge. Safe is one thing, but 100% certainty that you are not going to catch something is another. Condoms do not prevent HPV, a potentially deadly disease to women.

Just my two cents.

It would be UNBELIEVABLE to think that any man in this lifestyle would also carry on a regular relationship with a girlfriend/spouse without their knowledge. Safe is one thing, but 100% certainty that you are not going to catch something is another. Condoms do not prevent HPV, a potentially deadly disease to women.

Just my two cents.

Andy, I hate to shatter your illusions, but I'm sure that there's quite a few folks on this site who are doing exactly that. However, given that we don't know the details of their personal circumstances, and given that we don't know which ladies they see, or how often, or exactly what they do when they're with those ladies... perhaps we should refrain from leaping to judgement? It's perfectly possible to have a fun time while being *very* safe, including against HPV.

• Like 1

I understand! No judgment intended. I enjoy fun just as much as the rest of us. I just choose to be open and honest with a new partner. If i'm in a relationship, I'm with that person exclusively and they are made aware of my past. Just a personal preference based on the experiences of my best female friend, whose husband was engaging in "protected sex" behind her back. He transmited the hpv virus to her and she found out too late as she thought she was in a monogamous relationship. It had nearly developed into cancer. Luckily, she is o.k. As I said, I'm not judging, or preaching here, but rather expressing my personal preference for honesty! Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your point of view.

Andy.

Just a thought Andy, are they both 10000% certain that neither one, when they first met and got together, did not already have this? Either one of them might have carried it for years (don't know the ages), but a lot of std transmission and infection is in the younger age groups of 15-24. 15-18, well that is not an age group that visits std clincs or is assumed to be sexually active and getting full testing. If they had the std, they would be without symptoms for years, but still able to transmit.

So unless your female friend and her SO got full testing, of all possible stds not just HIV, before they interacted unprotected, I'm afraid there is no reason whatsoever to blame the professionals who provided protected encounters without proving also that whoever he saw transmitted it to him in the first place. And if they did, and it was recent, why would he not be getting tested on a regular basis if he is seeing sps at all?

Thank you for your reply.

Just want to make sure I am clear that I am not blaming the "professionals" at all. More so the act of cheating and lying about it. This is just my personal opinion/preference. As for your questions, I see your point for sure. Yes, both parties were fully tested when they got together, and a year after that tested again. My friend had regular pap tests every year. They were together for about 10 years when her doctor suggested pap testing every 3 years as she was older and in a "monogamous relationship." It was during this time she contracted the virus and it was not caught in the early stage. Unfortunately, in this case, it is about 99% positive that her husband did transmit her this virus. However, I appreciate your input as in alot of cases it is not always easy to determine who gave whom what! In any case, I just feel personally that nobody has the right to "choose" for the health of their partner. There is no such thing as one hundred percent safe, and i'm not willing to gamble even 1% on the life and health of someone else without their knowledge. It is selfish and cruel. This does not mean to say I have anything against sp's as i have visited a few in my day and very much appreciate the company and service, as a single man.

Cheers,

Andy