What's Your Favourite Body Part?

Keeping the spirit of positivity going, I thought it would be empowering to be forced to pick a body part on ourselves that we really dig. It could be your genitals, your hair or even your upper arms. As long as it's a part of yourself you're truly crazy about and have never had any plastic surgery on. And don't worry about sounding conceited. It's important that we love ourselves, just as we were created. So let's share with one another what we're thankful for and confident about on our bodies!

I guess I'll start.

I like my eyes, the colour, shape and array of emotions they can express all on their own.

• Like 3

Guest K****r De**xe

OK I will be vain! I think I have a cute ass.So I have been told xxxxxx

Oh I like this. I like my legs and the curve of where my calf meets my ankle. I'm only 5'6 and thought my legs were too long, but have been told I'm long, slim and elegant like a deer. Confidence is sexy and I now show them off.

I enjoy the long reach of my arms and hands which allows me to enfold my playmate(s) within my embrace while allowing me to trace long delciate caresses up and down their body(ies).

• Like 1

Yeh, I'll say bum. I think its the French/Italian in me. Had a long time lady I had seen many times all of a sudden 1 night say; "you know all this time and I never noticed you have a cute bum".

Posted via Mobile Device

My favourite body part(s), though not necessarily my best, are my third and fourth nipples. They're small but they are there. My dad has four, my sister has three and I've not done a nipple survey on the rest of my family.

If you go looking for them, they are nipples, not breasts, so a guided tour is available to aid you in your search.

My favourite body part(s), though not necessarily my best, are my third and fourth nipples. They're small but they are there. My dad has four, my sister has three and I've not done a nipple survey on the rest of my family.

If you go looking for them, they are nipples, not breasts, so a guided tour is available to aid you in your search.

I saw the 3rd one...but 4th? I need to do an inspection:D

I'm quite fond of my ghetto booty......every time I look at it...all I can think is "Ka-Pow!!" ;)

Is hair a body part? I totally dig my hair too :D

My big brown eyes and my smile is what I get comments for - so I'd have to say those would be my favourite body parts :-)

Guest tr*****e

Hmm. The only part of my that I really find no flaw in is my eye pupils. They're soooo OMG beautiful!! Well, to me, at least, though I have been told that I'm pretty(what got in that guy's eyes?).

I am very happy with my entire body. I have spent most of my life bodybuilding, sculpting, and shaping. Its taken me years to get here and I'm proud of what I have achieved physicially and in sports.

I love my Bum!

It's bouncy but firm, giggly and round. I love my bubble butt! Yay!!! lol

• Like 1

I know i have got a more than average ass for a guy but i have been told that i have great lips for kissing too.

Additional Comments:

I love my Bum!

It's bouncy but firm, giggly and round. I love my bubble butt! Yay!!! lol

that i can confirm :butt:

Not really a body part but I've been told I have a very sexy phone voice. Personally I can't stand listening to my own voice on a message or something...but apparently it's hot. Maybe a new career path is in order? hmmmmm......(are there even such things as male sex phone lines? :p)

Guest W***ledi*Time

I like my right index finger ... because that's what I use to control my mouse so as to navigate around Cerb ...

My hands. From the lines on my palms to the veins and muscle acroos the back. They are dark tanned now and show their age, still strong but soft in touch. The odd scar here and there. I enjoy using them.