If you thing this is real ... i did not do any research and i would say by looking at the 1st pic this is 1000% bait, .... but idk maybe someone woukd like to check it out and let us know if i was wrong?

• Haha 1

I saw her, she’s top notch , more gorgeous in person. I took the 90 mins, msog , Her breasts  are amazing.
She said she advertises online services in some other cities and is on tour. I recommend a visit, she is well worth it. 

• Like 2

I have a new account too, so what! I won’t let you talk smack on a beautiful person.
Elle is lovely lady, she gave me excellent service on two different occasions. Why are you cyber bullying on her, Did she reject you for your bad manners and low class!. Go troll on someone else weirdo. 

Edited by TexasT
  • Like 1

Elle is a scam. Stood up after paying a deposit.

Our first exchange was great, phone call verification. Then never got a location after the deposit. Ghosted for hours and then got the "family member passed" line. 

Tried setting up a visit under a textapp/different name and she responded right away. Even took a phonecall and re-verified. Listened to her speel twice. 

Called her out on it and she hung up then stopped responding. 

Save your money. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, my brother passed, which I mentioned to you and we rescheduled, bc you offered to reschedule. You were given the address. Stop with your lies. I turned my work phone off to deal with our family loss. You then got creepy, contacted me from several other numbers and started to threaten me, which I saw when I turned my phone back on, You were blocked after your several calls/numbers and nasty texts voicemails. you are a weirdo. I’m allowed to grieve and take time, family first! I would have seen you if you had not started harassing me and got rude and weird and threatened my life. No refunds for creeps who put my safety at risk and threaten me. Maybe have a little compassion, patience stalker and things would have ended differently. I will not tolerate your or anyone’s abusive weirdo volatile nature. I do not owe you or anyone an explanation Thank you.
You will see your info added to the beware stalker list tho @ https://thejuicyg.com/beware-stalkers

Edited by EliteElle

On 4/1/2024 at 3:53 PM, Tompickle said:

If anyone is asking for a deposit before meeting is a scammer or not worth your time kings

You are wrong. Times are changing.
Clearly your thoughts and perceptions are very outdated like the dino era. Most Elite high end courtesans ask for credentials, a picture and a deposit.  Because it ensures our time is valued, we know who we are meeting for our safety because your name is attached to the deposit.
Far too many men nowadays are creeps, stalkers or no shows. If you make an appt and we turn others away and then you no show us, we’ve lost out more than your no show and you are costing us money loss - hence the deposit. You men are far too entitled lately and need to eat some humble pie and respect our booking protocols and not whine about it like big babies. Get with the times. 

Edited by EliteElle
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2024 at 10:00 PM, EliteElle said:

You are wrong. Times are changing.
Clearly your thoughts and perceptions are very outdated like the dino era. Most Elite high end courtesans ask for credentials, a picture and a deposit.  Because it ensures our time is valued, we know who we are meeting for our safety because your name is attached to the deposit.
Far too many men nowadays are creeps, stalkers or no shows. If you make an appt and we turn others away and then you no show us, we’ve lost out more than your no show and you are costing us money loss - hence the deposit. You men are far too entitled lately and need to eat some humble pie and respect our booking protocols and not whine about it like big babies. Get with the times. 

Yes you're not wrong, girls with good reviews and who are reputable can get a deposit, but sadly you have neither

• Haha 1

For most sp's deposits are a standard part of the screening process and I support the practice because of the possible safety risks that sp's are faced with in this industry.

The statement I've heard a lot of over the years is that deposits also help to weed out time wasters which yes is absolutely true but I've experienced being cancelled on (which happens no big deal) and when rescheduling isn't an option I'm usually getting the deposit back in a form I don't really want like uber dollars or something because etransfer isn't possible for privacy on her end which I get so that's a downside.

If deposits are a deal breaker then when in bigger towns most agencies don't require deposits so that's one way to go.

Personally I have some set standards that I look for before sending deposits such as does she have a well put together website where I can find info about her and possible dates, does she have an active social media account with upbeat positive posts to give me a sense of hey I'd actually like to see this person, are the pictures up to date and accurate, does she have multiple reco's with a history showing great service (Although some great sp's have a no reco policy which is fine). 

• Like 3

Tom Pickle,You must be one of the many tricks I’ve blocked for ill mannered, low class.
 I have great reviews, from my REAL clients on my ads, and my socials. Thank you.
You and any other fool can move along with your hateful rhetoric, lies and agenda to defame me and my high standards. It is obvious you have no clue who I or my family & circle are. You are filed as one more of the 75% of Canadian men lacking proper etiquette, respect and decency towards women, and frankly, us ladies are SO tired of it. You must have our consent and 99% of the time YOU DO NOT!!! 

Bill C-63 is passing through the House of Commons, and all this online hate speech and harm towards us women will be shut down and you will all face massive fines and even jail time.
Women’s equality of Canada is making leaps and bounds. Amen to that Sistas ❤️

Edited by EliteElle
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, EliteElle said:

Tom Pickle,You must be one of the many tricks I’ve blocked for ill mannered, low class.
 I have great reviews, from my REAL clients on my ads, and my socials. Thank you.
You and any other fool can move along with your hateful rhetoric, lies and agenda to defame me and my high standards. It is obvious you have no clue who I or my family & circle are. You are filed as one more of the 75% of Canadian men lacking proper etiquette, respect and decency towards women, and frankly, us ladies are SO tired of it. You must have our consent and 99% of the time YOU DO NOT!!! 

Bill C-63 is passing through the House of Commons, and all this online hate speech and harm towards us women will be shut down and you will all face massive fines and even jail time.
Women’s equality of Canada is making leaps and bounds. Amen to that SistasI'll
❤️l

Please show your reviews please

• Like 1