Ava Marie • White

Really cool. chick.  She loves to laugh and have a good time.  Plenty of talent to satisfy any man. Would repeat.  
Thanks @AVA MARIE

Edited by jbsmythe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a fairly well known business owner and I have no problem screening/deposit. I am also a private person. If you do your own research and use only reputable providers there should be no problem with deposit and screening. It is for their own safety and they are getting way too many no shows.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Works the other way far too many times, we make a deposit, and the SP is a no-show. I don't see how deposits or IDs are too necessary in securing a client, if they can't make it to the appointment, then they can't make it, has nothing to do with the SP or there being a deposit or not. Having placed a deposit and shown their ID, is not an added incentive to not be a no-show, it's for different reasons if they can't show up. 🙂

Edited by RobertDion
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 8:45 PM, stevenwilson said:

I would definitely see her if it wasn't for that these deposits and pre screening. I am willing to pay $500 (on top of their usual rate) more in-person rather than sending a single penny before hand. Its not about money it about privacy. Which is why i stick to other locals and YFL who doesn't have this deposits and screening system. And if m craving it badly for new varieties, i simply book flight to Montreal or Toronto and do the deeds and come back. It does costs me 3 times more but i m more than happy to pay that rather than paying anything upfront or screening! I understand from providers perspective but i think my privacy is very dear to me lol

Well man.  The services these girls provide are pretty personal, and to deliver them, they need to make themselves quite vulnerable.  
BTW - the upscale, well established agencies in Toronto and MTL have screening and verification requirements too.  

You want a girl to really give you great service, regardless of context?  .Start by making her feel comfortable.  It goes a long way.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, stevenwilson said:

I never said that's it's NOT fair. It's all good. I see providers perspective but i think they you should also think from the customers perspective. I make way more and own multiple business. And I would rather fly to another City than pay a penny as a deposit or screening. You never know what could happen. There was this "legit Lyla' provider named Savannah sol. She scammed a lot of peoples deposit and ran away. Now imagine if she had your ID, LinkedIn. She could blackmail you as well knowing you are married. There's too much at stake just a busy a nut. I would rather just pay more in-person and have peace of mind than dealing with all this screening and deposit scrap. If you are ok with that then you do you. Personally i just wouldn't do it. In Chicago there were multiple SW providers who turned informants recently as they were hunting down customers in a Sting operation. Idc what anyone says, it's just stupid to send those things to unknown person which you know that it can be used against you.

You are absolutely right this person is just delusional or an undercover SP (ik he is not)

19 hours ago, RobertDion said:

Works the other way far too many times, we make a deposit, and the SP is a no-show. I don't see how deposits or IDs are too necessary in securing a client, if they can't make it to the appointment, then they can't make it, has nothing to do with the SP or there being a deposit or not. Having placed a deposit and shown their ID, is not an added incentive to not be a no-show, it's for different reasons if they can't show up. 🙂

I've been cancelled on too many times, yes even by "reputable" providers I've seen before, to ever be willing to pay in advance. The no-show problem goes in both directions. It sucks for everyone involved but that's just the way people are I guess.

11 hours ago, jbsmythe said:

BTW - the upscale, well established agencies in Toronto and MTL have screening and verification requirements too. 

Yes, but these agencies actually act in a professional manner. If I book with them, I can be confident I will actually be getting the appointment, and if something goes wrong I will get a timely response addressing the problem. There is no recourse to follow when you get ghosted by an independent provider you gave a deposit to, aside from going on a forum like this and turning it into a game of he-said she-said.

I have never lost a deposit or no show with any SW that has a media presence. They put way too much time and effort into marketing themselves to have their name tarnished in anyway. There are way too many scams on leolist. I would never send a deposit or screen with any lady on there that does not have a website or twitter account. I don't know what happened to Savannah Sol, if what is said is true. I know at one time she was very reputable. These ladies are taking alot of risk and need some type of insurance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jbsmythe said:

Well man.  The services these girls provide are pretty personal, and to deliver them, they need to make themselves quite vulnerable.  

You want a girl to really give you great service, regardless of context?  .Start by making her feel comfortable.  It goes a long way.

There are other SWs who provide even better service with deposits and screenings.. just saying 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.