The perfect SP

Saw my very first SP in september 2008. She was so amazing that as soon that i came back home i started to search Ottawa for an experience like i had in Montreal. I still have not found an SP here in Ottawa that comes close, now dont get me wrong i have meet some great ladies here in Ottawa and have had a lot of fun but i always feel like there is something missing.

I never ask a provider to do a specific service and prefer to go with the flow and let the girl do what she feels comfertable doing.

Should i star asking for specific services, any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I still see this provider in Montreal twice a year butt would really love to find a regular here in Ottawa.

Honesty is always the best policy. Let the lady know up front what you are up for and they will always be up front as well. There is nothing wring with knowing what you like.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's kind of a confusing minefield to tell you the truth.

There are those who offer GFE/PSE - yet it's all up to the individual provider to define what GFE/PSE actually means.

I agree with the previous poster - get everything up front. Do it before the encounter. Save money.

Guest J******aA***l
Honesty is always the best policy. Let the lady know up front what you are up for and they will always be up front as well. There is nothing wring with knowing what you like.

Posted via Mobile Device

Fully agree with blumantru....communication is key, especially if you wish to create an actual connection with someone who you would like to continue seeing in the future.

Communication, communication, communication. When I am getting to know a new guest it is a process. There are many detailed emails exchanged before the appointment is set up to ensure we have the same expectations. I will not give a list of services provided...ever. But I can tell from dialogue whether or not I'm interested in entertaining someone. For me, it is all about the mind. If the mental aspects are there 99.99% of the time the physical is a given. Spend some time and read post history on someone you are interested in, perhaps spend a little time in chat. Invest some time getting clear in your head what it is about the Montreal provider that has you hooked. Is it simply a service or perhaps an attitude or life perspective? You need to know what it is if you are going to quest after if you are to find it again.

"The One" will present when you least expect her to.

cat

• Like 3

I agree with what others have posted. Read ads and threads to get an idea on the ladies personality and things you can expect. Based on that, start communicating when the ones that get your attention and very important do not expect anyone to be like the other lady you meet in Montreal as that maybe the 'something missing you mentioned' and that will be impossible to find as each lady is unique.

Good luck :)

Sounds like the chemistry was right between you and the lady. I agree with the others; communication is the only way to find out if the possibility of chemistry exists!

Saw my very first SP in september 2008. She was so amazing that as soon that i came back home i started to search Ottawa for an experience like i had in Montreal. I still have not found an SP here in Ottawa that comes close, now dont get me wrong i have meet some great ladies here in Ottawa and have had a lot of fun but i always feel like there is something missing.

I never ask a provider to do a specific service and prefer to go with the flow and let the girl do what she feels comfertable doing.

Should i star asking for specific services, any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I still see this provider in Montreal twice a year butt would really love to find a regular here in Ottawa.

First off, each and every lady is unique, get five different ladies all offering the same "menu" of services, you'll get five different and unique encounters. One lady isn't at least in my experience thus far, a clone of another, and that's a good thing And even if you repeat with the same lady, each encounter will be different (and evolving as you get to know one another)

Yes, if you are menu focused, look on the lady's website/profile.

But, and I agree with Cat, if you want to get an idea of what makes the lady unique, and whether you two will click, read her posts, email/pm back and forth etc. And let the encounter unfold naturally, no scripts, because half the fun of the encounter is the surprise of not knowing what will happen once the door opens, and she is invited in.

One last thing, when I go see a lady, I go to see her for her. I'm not going in thinking how she will compare to another lady I have seen, if that makes sense.

Some quick ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
thought popped in my head

Guest t**obb****

- You'll have to ask if you want to know, especially between provinces

keep in mind that the market often sets the services. Montreal is a very distinct market, and not just by SP standards. (Trace the strip club services and laws regarding lapdances over the years or rules for evicting tennants).

That said, another good post was regarding updating your user profile with your interests. That way a SP can see if what your looking for is something they offer, and likely would let you know without you feeling awkward.

One of the things that has been said many times by gents in this hobby is how much it teaches us about ourselves. A little of this may apply here. Ask yourself honestly what is it that makes that first experience so special. The better you can do at understanding that, the better and more you'll learn about yourself, your needs and desires. I know I'm still learning but always try and understand for me what made something so special. In some cases you may have general intuitions but never really know.

Then obviously search out those aspects in a lady. It likely isn't a 'service' but something more un-definable that happens between two people. But this too can be dangerous ground if emotions get too involved.

As you've said you can still meet some great ladies and have very good times but sometimes it just isn't there. I think that's OK too. If the real magical moments with a few special people in my life are so easy to replicate, than they probably aren't that special.

But in just over 2 years that connection is rare. And I never know when it might happen again. I know what kind of lady I like and select those kind but nothing is ever predictable. And thats just the way I like it!

Cub

Saw my very first SP in september 2008. She was so amazing .

Can you tell us who this gem is? I travel to Montreal form time to time and could use her services. Thnx.

I agree with Cub, and would like to expand on that idea a little...

I think as with any sort of intimate encounter (physical, emotional or otherwise) there are just people who have really good chemistry. There may not be any specific reason for it, other than you just "mesh" well together and seem to have an unspoken understanding of what the other person needs/wants at any given moment.

I know in my personal life, I have had encounters with men who were very attractive, great men but who did absolutely nothing for me in bed. It wasn't that they were "bad", or inexperienced or anything of that, we just didn't "go together" for whatever reason, even if friendship-wise, we did.

I have also had one or two encounters with men who may not have had a lot to say, or may not have gotten along AS well in terms of friendship, but who just knew what to do at the exact moment I needed him to do it, and vice versa. We were just very "in tune" with each other. It was almost creepy, as soon as I would get the feeling that I wanted him to do something in particular, he would do it. Very strange!

Sometimes it's just THERE. And other times, it's really not.

• Like 2

Her name is Sophia Pleasures and their is a review of her in the Ottawa section

Sophia is one of a kind. Comparing her to other SP's is not really fair to the other SP's or yourself because you will have expectations as to what the experience should be.

• Like 2

Sophia is one of a kind. Comparing her to other SP's is not really fair to the other SP's or yourself because you will have expectations as to what the experience should be.

Well said Peachka. Each and every person (both lady and gentleman) is a unique individual. And everyone should be appreciated for their own qualities and character, not how they compare to someone else

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

The perfect SP for each individual is probably someone different. As women are so different from each other in many ways so are each of the men. We each have our own fantasy scenarios, we each have our own view of an ideal body type, we each have our own preference for personality, and the list goes on.

For some a perfect experience is defined by the physical, for others it is defined by the intangibles and where the priority lies for each of us can vary from one end of the spectrum to the other, and everywhere in between.

I will say that sometimes an attempt to recreate a "perfect" experience may only leave one open to disappointment. Sometimes that original experience was one in which all of the planets just lined up for both of you, for whatever reason or whatever "it" was.

Roamingguy and Cat hit the nail on the head with their advice. Read and communicate. Go into an experience open to having things evolve as they will.

Doing those two things has paid huge dividends for me, and hopefully for the ladies that I have met with.