17 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

I can think of many, many reasons that the ladies might decide to guard their face pics and identities. And sending them to guys they don't know is about the same as posting them online themselves. She had no guarantee you will respect her privacy. 

It's a small investment to meet someone once and decide if you want to repeat with them. Many even offer an inexpensive hh option which might be a good way for you to meet them. Use the tools like this board to help decide who you think you might like. Many of the members here don't mind answering specific questions by pm as well. 

Repeat if you click with them, move on if you don't. Just Don't overthink it. Enjoy the ride. Otherwise you are missing the whole point 😉 

I do understand the need for privacy but I would think if I was offering to pay in the first place that would possibly alleviate some concern.

My issue is more that it's not an inexpensive hobby and just like I'd be picking based on pictures of their bodies and reviews I'd also like to make sure I find their face attractive as well. Sending PMs to people only helps so much as everyone has different opinions on what they like and dislike. Some people prefer petite and some like thicker women and people find different facial features attractive or unattractive. I could talk to someone who calls a girl a perfect 10 but to me she could be a 5.

But yes. I do understand ultimately the safety and privacy of the provider is extremely important I just wish there were options where I could also make a fully informed decision lol

2 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

I do understand the need for privacy but I would think if I was offering to pay in the first place that would possibly alleviate some concern.

My issue is more that it's not an inexpensive hobby and just like I'd be picking based on pictures of their bodies and reviews I'd also like to make sure I find their face attractive as well. Sending PMs to people only helps so much as everyone has different opinions on what they like and dislike. Some people prefer petite and some like thicker women and people find different facial features attractive or unattractive. I could talk to someone who calls a girl a perfect 10 but to me she could be a 5.

But yes. I do understand ultimately the safety and privacy of the provider is extremely important I just wish there were options where I could also make a fully informed decision lol

I don't know. It would take an awful lot of money to get me to leak my identity here lol. It had better have a lot of zeros. How about yourself? 😉

Seriously though, I doubt you were offering enough money for her to risk outing herself if she doesn't want to be outed. That said, each lady is in a different situation and some are less protective of their identities than others. Some even choose to show their face in ads. (My understanding is that this is less and less common as facial recognition software is making it increasingly hard to travel to the US if your face is associated with this profession. Like I said, there are many reasons.) 

I'm sure if you keep looking, you'll find ladies who will work with you. Just don't be surprised (or judge them) if they don't. I wouldn't.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mikeyboy said:

I don't know. It would take an awful lot of money to get me to leak my identity here lol. It had better have a lot of zeros. How about yourself? 😉

Seriously though, I doubt you were offering enough money for her to risk outing herself if she doesn't want to be outed. That said, each lady is in a different situation and some are less protective of their identities than others. Some even choose to show their face in ads. (My understanding is that this is less and less common as facial recognition software is making it increasingly hard to travel to the US if your face is associated with this profession. Like I said, there are many reasons.) 

I'm sure if you keep looking, you'll find ladies who will work with you. Just don't be surprised (or judge them) if they don't. I wouldn't.

Oh no judgement at all and if they say no I don't push the subject. I just try to be as respectful as I can be.

And I wasn't offering a specific dollar figure, I left it open. I just asked about paying for pictures, videos, live call, or if there was an onlyfans or something where i could see her face before making a decision. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdamSandler said:

Oh no judgement at all and if they say no I don't push the subject. I just try to be as respectful as I can be.

And I wasn't offering a specific dollar figure, I left it open. I just asked about paying for pictures, videos, live call, or if there was an onlyfans or something where i could see her face before making a decision. 

Fair enough. Like I said, many already have an Onlyfans account and post it right in their ads. Sounds like a good avenue to alleviate your concerns. Good luck. 

• Like 1

I have met 6 YFL gals so far and NONE had an unattractive face nor body. Different personalities, yes, but all delivered on their services and remember: variety is the spice of life! 😉

• Like 5

On 4/9/2024 at 5:54 PM, Jaxon said:

That could work both ways  send a picture of yourself to the ladies, maybe they wont be attracted to you. Myself its not the appearance  of the lady offering the service  its the quality of the servive that they offer

This is unnecessary negativity.  It’s just a question! 

On 4/9/2024 at 5:54 PM, Jaxon said:

That could work both ways  send a picture of yourself to the ladies, maybe they wont be attracted to you. Myself its not the appearance  of the lady offering the service  its the quality of the servive that they offer

11 hours ago, good-date said:

It's also false as they are providing a service. Sure they could still find someone unattractive but it's still their job to provide a great service as long as the person is nice, clean, and follows any etiquette and rules. They are obviously in the right to turn someone away for any reason but I doubt any respectable SP would just because they weren't attracted to someone. 

1 hour ago, AdamSandler said:

It's also false as they are providing a service. Sure they could still find someone unattractive but it's still their job to provide a great service as long as the person is nice, clean, and follows any etiquette and rules. They are obviously in the right to turn someone away for any reason but I doubt any respectable SP would just because they weren't attracted to someone. 

They wouldn't 'turn you away'. They would just stop responding to your texts.

9 minutes ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

They wouldn't 'turn you away'. They would just stop responding to your texts.

Well his comment was related to physical looks so if you didn't send a picture they wouldn't see you until you met in person. That's all I meant. 

Sonia is definitely one of the best out there. Very attractive and sweet. Would highly recommend seeing her when she comes back

Yeah I would say opt for shorter 15/30 sessions for first encounter to see if she's real and there's chemistry between you.

6 hours ago, XXJAWXX said:

Yeah I would say opt for shorter 15/30 sessions for first encounter to see if she's real and there's chemistry between you.

Not a worry of being real or not. YFL is an established and well respected agency. It's just a preference to know what I'm getting into and who I'm going to see rather than being surprised.

• Like 1