Wrong thing to say...you decide

Background

I was with a particular SP over a week ago and the session was pretty intense and in the middle of intercourse Out of the blue the particular SP says to me "Give it to me hard Daddy" or something along that lines. Just looking for other opinions on this but I wil start and give my own view. I won't disclose the name of the SP.

Being a father myself, I thought it was in bad taste and it was the wrong thing to say in the middle of intercourse. To me it was a definite turn off and was a good way to otherwise ruin what was turning out to be a wonderful expereince.

That's a tough call, it doesn't offend me either , but I too am not a dad, not that I know of... ;)

I can understand how you could be offended and that sort of thing can realy kill the mood.

I'm sure she didn't mean it in real daddy terms but we all have things that can turn us off.

I do role play sometimes and i won't do the mommy one. Auntie i will do but not mommy that just makes me feel weird....yuck. I have children as well and they are teenagers so its just f***ed up....so i understand where your coming from but like i said I'm sure she didn't mean it as in a real daddy. Just a term on endearment...

kisses,

Emma Alexandra

I am a father and if she said it in a small childlike voice that would creep me out but to yell it out is not a big deal. It is pretty common urban slang, for example song "Big Poppa" or the expression "who is your daddy". Not a big deal to me in that sense.

Silk

All boils down to personal preference I suppose. I am a father and it would not bother me, but I have a 3yr old son, so perhaps if I had a 17 yr old daughter I would think differently? Tough to say. I'm sure there are some guys who would frown upon excessive vulgarity and others would thrive upon it. The SP can't please everyone, much like everything else in life...

I am a father of several adult children, it does not bother me as long as it is generic. Now Lilly Love has some really nasty incest and kids stories that crosses the line IMHO, however this obviously works for several of her clients and I asked her to talk about different stuff. If an SP takes the high road all the time and never pushes the boundaries than that is no fun either. It's not a really a sport for the politically correct, I think it is just a matter of asking the SP to talk in a way that turns you on, just as I am sure that for some SP's it helps them get in the mood to have a fantasy. My wife has the classic rapist fantasy and often teases me about being a rapist, to keep the mood I follow along.

Thanks ladies and gents for your consensus on the subject.

There's only one person in this world that calls me "Daddy" and its my young pre school daughter. It is a touchy subject with me as it has been a few months since I have seen her not by choice but by due process of the legal system. It just creeped me out hearing those words.

In all, I have moved beyond and have taken the moment with a grain of salt but thought it would be an interesting topic of discussion of things not to say! We all have touchy subjects.

I'd get turned on, but that's just me. Not saying I want incest, it's more like a power thing....

Whew! techy techy.

I don't find it a big deal at all. There are many uses of the word "daddy" which doesn't include incest, ie. Who's your Daddy? and of course Sugar Daddy.

On the other hand, at my age I count on twenty-somethings who have always haboured a secret desire to "do" dear old Dad! :D

Guest f***2f***

I think it comes down to knowing your client. I think she shouldn't have said it if she didn't know how it would go down. I like a little dirty talk and a little dirty encouragement...like "fuck me harder...etc etc."

I don't have incest fantasies...as emma said "it's just fucked up and nasty." I am a father too, not of girls but of boys but I still wouldn't want to think about doing my own child....just nasty!!

I think it comes down to knowing your client. I think she shouldn't have said it if she didn't know how it would go down. I like a little dirty talk and a little dirty encouragement...like "fuck me harder...etc etc."

I don't have incest fantasies...as emma said "it's just fucked up and nasty." I am a father too, not of girls but of boys but I still wouldn't want to think about doing my own child....just nasty!!

Having children myself, I can see how it disturbed you Kih. Along the lines of dirty talk though, I've enjoyed it, but never in my years ever had a SP call me Daddy while performing.

Having children myself, I can see how it disturbed you Kih. Along the lines of dirty talk though, I've enjoyed it, but never in my years ever had a SP call me Daddy while performing.

Klh, being a father myself..like PistolPete of boys...I can see how it weirded you out..Not categorizing folks, sometimes it could be a cultural or agegroup thing.. Its pretty common for the rap music generation to use "gangsta phrases" . I don't think she was trying to be offensive..just not tuned into reading her clients.

Keep it calm brother, and continue to enjoy.

So like, Daddy actually means "Hot Hunk" and Bitch means "Asshole" and brother means "best friend"...stuff like that.

So does "Fuck me hard in my tight hole" mean do her greek? And if she gags when she's sucking, does that must mean shove her head down further? :-)

So like, Daddy actually means "Hot Hunk" and Bitch means "Asshole" and brother means "best friend"...stuff like that.

So does "Fuck me hard in my tight hole" mean do her greek? And if she gags when she's sucking, does that must mean shove her head down further? :-)

I think so:rolleyes:, if not... I'm sure she would let you know:p

I could remember being with Lilly Love, and she told me to "fuck me harder asshole"...I replied "I was not into greek"

Guest f***2f***

Yes i can remember another one yelling "FUCK MEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and I didn't take as an incestuous reference...i think it was a term of endearment...lol

We all have our preferences and that hit the wrong button. I said something similar to CK about the n-word. Timing and preferences are everything. The mind is our biggest sex organ and it is pretty hard to control what comes through in a passionate moment.

Background

I was with a particular SP over a week ago and the session was pretty intense and in the middle of intercourse Out of the blue the particular SP says to me "Give it to me hard Daddy" or something along that lines. Just looking for other opinions on this but I wil start and give my own view. I won't disclose the name of the SP.

Being a father myself, I thought it was in bad taste and it was the wrong thing to say in the middle of intercourse. To me it was a definite turn off and was a good way to otherwise ruin what was turning out to be a wonderful expereince.

I dunno... I love it when I am called "Babe" by a woman, and I think "Daddy" was used in the same context. I guess words and their meanings are all based on context. Not that I am minimizing how you would feel - it *is* a personal experience.

E

All,

Thanks for further consensus on the subject. Heck, I like dirty talk in an experience as much as the next guy!! LOL It makes it interesting and exciting! I do it myself to the ladies on occasions once I am at a comfort level with them and know them.

As I mentioned already it did creep me out but I took my own experience with a grain of salt and moved beyond.

I thought it would make an interesting subject to converse on not just relating to my experience but as demonstrated other's past experience's now have surfaced.

Background

I was with a particular SP over a week ago and the session was pretty intense and in the middle of intercourse Out of the blue the particular SP says to me "Give it to me hard Daddy" or something along that lines.

kih, i understand completely, will not being a father myself i do have nieces and nephews wich a love as if they were my own kids, it would bother me if i hard that.

Was watching co-ed confidential on TMN the other night and this guy is tappin this girl doggie-style and he screams out "who's you daddy" and she turns to look back at him and says "Paul Tuttle - WHY" with the real wierd look on her face. Damn near died laffing.

So I get the challenge with "Ohh give it to me Daddy". There is a girl on cl advertising this for those who like that kind of thing and maybe want to toftt.

Edited by THRacer
spelling

kih,

she could have been really enjoying it and that is a pet sex name she uses like "big boy" etc.

she could also be freaky that way and has some strange sexual issues.

or

she also could have been roll playing and thinking that was the "sugar daddy" experience you were looking for.

WHO knows???

I would have told her it was a big turn off for me right there and then and see how she made up for it.

I am not sure I would read too much into it - dreamer is right, there are a range of possibilities. I remember an older woman that I was seeing - she had huge breasts and loved to have me suck and bury my face in them. She would hold me and coo: that's a good boy, you make Momma very wet, give to Momma - etc. I never thought it was weird, just tender and very pleasurable. But then again, I may have my issues.

I think so:rolleyes:, if not... I'm sure she would let you know:p

I could remember being with Lilly Love, and she told me to "fuck me harder asshole"...I replied "I was not into greek"

LOL Pete, thats a funny story! Just goes to show some eccentric statements are made during sessions!

Yes i can remember another one yelling "FUCK MEEEEEE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and I didn't take as an incestuous reference...i think it was a term of endearment...lol

igot,

Thats funny too, thanks for sharing!

We all have our preferences and that hit the wrong button. I said something similar to CK about the n-word. Timing and preferences are everything. The mind is our biggest sex organ and it is pretty hard to control what comes through in a passionate moment.

I have to agree. Various things get said during the moment.

kih,

she could have been really enjoying it and that is a pet sex name she uses like "big boy" etc.

she could also be freaky that way and has some strange sexual issues.

or

she also could have been roll playing and thinking that was the "sugar daddy" experience you were looking for.

WHO knows???

I would have told her it was a big turn off for me right there and then and see how she made up for it.

Dreamer, thanks for your opinion. Who knows why it was said but could be some form of role play and just putting out feelers.

I am not sure I would read too much into it - dreamer is right, there are a range of possibilities. I remember an older woman that I was seeing - she had huge breasts and loved to have me suck and bury my face in them. She would hold me and coo: that's a good boy, you make Momma very wet, give to Momma - etc. I never thought it was weird, just tender and very pleasurable. But then again, I may have my issues.

Thanks Uli for sharing your experience. Another demonstration of some things that get said.

I am sure some of the ladies have had some things said to them over their experiences that have made them pause. Feel free to jump in and share such as Emma has..:)

I must admit, the daddy thing would cause me to stop, but just a moment. Although honey is soooo much sweeter.

As has been said it's all in a persons experience/back ground as to what will come out in a passionate moment.