Claire Heavens

Avg. of 60 Recommendations

Got a chance to see Emily this morning for the 4th time...

She is just great.

Beautiful face, perfect figure, and the most wonderful deminor. :)

Treat her well guys, she deserves it.

xxx

Went in for round two with Emily today and she was even more incredible than the last time! She's amazingly beautiful and very sweet; I can't wait to go back!

Also, shout out to Paradise Spa for providing a very clean and professional atmosphere.

Well, first time posting and first time visiting a massage parlour tonight.

After texting back and forth for the past three weeks, finally managed to co-ordinate times with Emily of Paradise Spa! Well worth waiting in line. By the way, very fast at texting back too!

What a freakin' treat! Have to admit, starting to believe that their is a Santa Claus after all. Sorry if I've shattered anyones Christmas by that last comment. I was disappointed too when I found out about Santa.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into actual ratings in numeric value about Emily, kind of degarding and disrespectful to me. But what I can say, absolutely gorgeous! Can't think of any guy who driving down the street wouldn't turn his head while mouth drops to his chest (unless of course his wife / girlfriend is in the car). Even then, its worth the slap in the face or the cold shoulder for the next hour / or five! Trust me!! Amazing petite body with skin as soft as a babies butt. Seriously, extremely pretty and in my opinion, even more prettier than her pics. And frankly, those are pretty hot too!

Personality was awesome. Great sense of humour and always smiling, even while she was getting a massage. Can't believe I didn't charge her ;-)

Anyway, she mentioned she's fairly new to the business. I wouldn't know the difference myself as she popped my cherry tonight. First time massage parlour, if that's what their called. But if she's new to the business, I'd like to sign up for direct deposit into her bank account.

Guys, I'm picky as hell, but she certainly exceeded my expectations. As for a repeat customer, sign me up! Gorgeous looking little lady, and gotta love those freckles Emily!

• Like 1

Emily is a winner in every respect, with her class, her dignity, and her beauty, inside and out.

We love you Em. Just stay as you are. A gem.

So i started chatting online with Emily last week and immediately understood why everyone had such great things to say about her.

We finally met and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. She is a beautiful person inside and out with an absolutely amazing personality.

A perfect 10 all around... looking forward to seeing you again.

Hope you have a sexy weekend Emily... ;)

• Like 2

Guest m**art-1**9

well, i feel i must add my voice to the choir worshipping at emily's feet! managed to find some time to spend an hour with this beautiful enchantress yesterday afternoon and, without going into the intimate details, let me just say that it was 60 minutes of incredibly erotic fun with one of the sweetest and sexiest young women that i have ever had the pleasure of spending time with....needless to say, it took all my inner strength just to leave the bloody place as i could have spent hours just hanging out with the gorgeous emily. very, very much looking forward to reconnecting with her very very soon and seeing if we can figure out how best to handle the whole 'eyebrow issue'....(inside joke).

Emily's amazing and every time I meet her is better than the last. I didn't think that would be possible after our fist encounter, but the last couple times I visited she managed to coax multiple releases out of me :D She's stunningly gorgeous and great at what she does : ) Can't wait to visit again!

I saw Emily last week for a first experience (although my first post) and I do not regret my choice. The atmospher was relaxed, sensual and friendly. Want to know how it feels for an hour with Emily? Sit back, relax, read the Reco and let your imagination do the rest. In my case, I was incredibly surprised that the reality was beyond my imagination. Will I repeat? I just added a line dedicated to here in my monthly budget :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Recently, I had another wonderful session with the Emazing Erotic Emily.

Em is a petite gal that exudes sexuality. A perfect little package.

Counting down the days till I get my birthday present for me :icon_smile: and that will be another moment of time with EEEm. icon14.gif ;-)

I had the pleasure of seeing Emily over the Thanksgiving weekend. She is great, very friendly and easy to be with (not to mention hot). She gives a nice massage and a fantastic finish. I'll definitely be repeating soon.

A shout out to my new buddy Emily! :)

She's sweet and lovely, and has a great attitude.

This morning was my first time going for a relaxation massage and I have to say, it was great. I've been missing out all these years!

Looking forward to a return visit soon. :)

Emily is an amazing girl who loves what she does. If you get the chance go see her. Her photos are accurate. She is that beautiful. I've seen her twice so far and will be back for more. If you are worried about her height don't. I'm 6'2" and she handled me like you wouldn't believe. You will leave happy...very happy. :D

I don't actually know where to begin with this review. I have never had any good experiences with MA's in the past, I always left disappointed and my time was wasted...until last night!!!!!

I don't really have enough words to explain what a phenomenal experience I had with Emily last night! She is probably one the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest and fun women I have met...ever!!! I have to admit that I was a bit nervous when I got in to the room, as I had no idea what to expect. She definitely was easy to talk to, but I could not get over how drop dead gorgeous this woman is!!!! I will say this, my back, shoulders and neck actually feel like a million bucks this morning...been a very long time since I could say that!!!

I want to say thank you Emily, my perception of MA's was not the best due to a couple of very bad experiences in the past. You've totally won me over...3 times is the charm luv. ;)

MUAH!!!! GIDDY UP LUV!!!!!! :D

Giddy Up indeed, spud!

I saw Em again recently. I've lost track of how many times that is now, but every time is nothing short of awesome. I love how she makes you feel at ease immediately, even in the presence of such beauty; there's never an awkward moment. She's fun and easy to be with.

And then the real fun begins. The massage experience is intense, with body slides and the touch of that gorgeous woman to arouse and please you. She genuinely enjoys her work and her clients, and it shows.

Such a beauty, with a great, positive, upbeat attitude.

I'll visit Em as often as I can.

Erotic Emily, no doubt about it!

• Like 1

I absolutely understand the great reco's Emily has been receiving! I've seen my share of MA and let me tell you Emily is definately one of the best. This girl is the real deal!

A world of advice to some of the less experienced hobbyist out there who had the pleasure of having Emily as your first MA; you better do your research for your next MA or you might be very dissapointed.

I've gone back to see Emily and it was just as good as the first time.

Hope this reco doesn't sound like a shill...I swear there will be lots more recos to come

Funk

Ding...ding...ding...round 2!!!

I went back to see Emily again and good god what a woman! As I said in my last rec on Emily, I had never had a good experience with MA's until I met Emily and she has totally won me over! Very much a woman like no other and an absolute goddess!!! She is so fun and playful and has such a great attitude that I am counting down now for Round 3!!! YEE HAW!!!!

Ding...ding...ding...ROUND 3!!!!!

So they say 3 times is a charm, well gentleman 3 times with Erotic Emily and you'll want to just keep coming back for more!!!! I've pretty much said everything there is to say from my last 2 visits, but I think she should change her name from Erotic Emily to Goddess Emily!!!! Oh, and my back and shoulders feel better, well...than ever!!!!

I had the pleasure again today of an hour with Em. I could only book an hour because her schedule was full, but it turned out that the person before me was a no show, so I could have had a lot more time.

She is, as spud says, a goddess, the goddess of erotic energy. She makes a massage into an ultimate sensual pleasure. And she's a pleasure to be with, her sparkling personality, her beauty, and her enchanting smile.

I'm enchanted, Em. What an hour it was! Thank you for your company, and for the fun we had.

Cato, I too had the pleasure of the Super Cute Erotic Emily's company yesterday. Must have been CERB boys day out :icon_smile:. Additionally nice to see that Em has had some of her tattoo colored in and did ever look cool under the blacklight and Em BTW I liked your freckles under the BL and the towel fluff. :shehot:

Wow wow wow wow!!!! I can't begin to describe how lucky I am to have met this gorgeous creature called Emily. I am still smiling from ear to ear :biggrin: from my first encounter with her. This girl loves what she does and it shows! She is playful, erotic, magnetic, and easy to talk to. She wasted no time in making me feel like a king!! Her attitude won me over and I cannot wait to see her again and again. Her massage was very sensual and a great stress buster ;-).

I highly recommend you take the drive out to Paradise and see her because she's worth every minute. :ThankYou:

Mighty :butt:Mouse wink wink.

Over 14,600 + views on this thread, 60 comments and 7 pages of rec's, needless to say Emily, has certainly 'wowed' the Ottawa massage scene...and yes SHE is hot!.

She is certainly a explosive,sensual,sexy,erotic lady who has captured a lot of attention. Good on you Emily,good on Paradise and Angels Touch :)

After lurking here for a while and making contact with some SPs I finally decided to see Erotic Emily. I was interested in others too but really needed to get something last Friday.

SO - I made the booking and headed out to Paradise Spa.

First - the place - is great. Easy to find, nice rooms, friendly staff.

Then there's Emily - she was magnificent - everything people have said here and more. One of the best things about her is her easy going personality. This was my first time to a massage like this and her friendly, bubbly way put me at easy immediately.

Emily is also gorgeous! The photos here do not nearly do her justice. A very hot body, nice tight breasts, great ass, very petite and slim, neatly shaved and really hot, just yummy all over. She has a huge and gorgeous tattoo as well.

We started off with a little playing in the hot tub. Emily had me so turned on! Nice touches and great to see her hot body in the water and in different poses. Also nice to have her sliding all around me, with us feeling each other....

The massage itself was great. I went for the full nude version with bodyslides which were awesome. Emily has no problems with letting you wander with your hands all over her....and I mean all over and everywhere. She has a nice touch and loves to please your spots all over....

And then, when she flips you over, more amazing views. There was a fantastic finish with me looking straight at Emily's gorgeous ass and, well, you know...

Emily was a little late to start, which didn't bother me at all, and she was very apologetic. She was also totally willing to extend the time for a while to make up. Unfortunately, I had to leave for a certain time. We ended with a nice shower.

I will definitely see Emily again and I highly highly recommend her!

I just got back from a appointment with Emily, and i must say... OMG!

It all started about 3 days ago when i decided to finally get the gumption to text her, i had been drooling over her pictures for months, so i decided... what the hell, she's probably to busy but ill send her a text anyways. I got a very prompt response from this very bubbly girl with an amazing personality. We were texting throughout the day for the last 3 days and i got to know her a little better and i got a lot more comfortable with booking an appointment.

I called today once i was done work and to my surprise she had a booking available for a half an hour from when i called, immediately i booked and i was on my way! I was greeted at the door by the lovely receptionist, confirmed my appointment and was lead into her room when i was told to make myself at home and Emily would be right along.

In the distance i hear the amazing sound of heals hitting the floor and my anticipation grows and grows as they get louder and louder. She walked through the door and greeted me with the most amazing smile and eyes i have ever seen. I'm pretty sure my initial spoken response to her was "humph", i had to gather myself... sue me lol. We chatted for a quick few minutes as i got myself ready and she looked me in the eyes, and she said something that i will forever remember. "would you like me naked?" I tripped over my bare feet i was so exited.

Before the massage begins she undresses and exposes her perfect body to me, and i mean perfect, hard 10. She looks at the stereo and asks me if i mind, i love music... go on then lol.

The massage begins and there is light chit chat going on, when "moves like jagger" comes on, she asks me if i mind her turning it up and of course i dont. She continues the massage singing and dancing to the music... how about that, massage and a karaoke show :)

She tried to tell me that her massage skills aren't the best and that she is still learning... i don't believe it for a minute, best ma experience i have ever had. She concentrated on my shoulders, lower back and calves which are my problem areas, and the body slides helped a lot too :)

Watching her in the mirror, she has the most amazing ass i have ever seen, and she's waving it around to the music and just having fun which makes me more relaxed and i start having more fun.

She tells me to turn over and the massage continues on my chest, which for me is always tense, she loosened me up extremely well. Then the body slides begin again and i have to say that they were well worth the wait. The physical part for me begins and she climbs on my chest and straddles me, seeing that i was staring at her ass the whole time in the mirror probably tipped her off. Needless to say, best... ass... ever!

We finish up and hope in the shower where there really isn't much room, but i notice something i didn't before. My god she's tiny... she told me 5.0ft, wow lol, i'm 6.1ft.

needless to say after this recommendation that Emily was my greatest experience yet, and it wont be my last with her, i feel the addiction growing already and wish i had more money to keep seeing her daily. She's an amazing woman, with a great personality and drop dead gorgeous to boot. Treat her well gentleman, she will be around a long time!

• Like 1

There's really not much more that I can add to Emily's recommendations. Everything that you'll read about her is true and then some. Truthfully, I never thought a session could live up to the hype, and after finally working up the nerve to book with sweet Emily I was proved to be wrong. She met and exceeded all expectations! I personally don't have a lot of mp experience and still find the whole process quite nerve racking. But the moment that Emily walked into the room, all my nerves disappeared as she quickly put me at ease. Emily is gorgeous. From her eyes that you will lose yourself into to her amazingly cute behind. Fantastic! Time with Emily seems to both stand still and fly by as you'll quickly forget about all of lifes little worries as you become oblivious to all but you and her. She'll leave you completely satisfied as well as wanting more. Had I been able to book an extra hour, I would have in a heart beat. As well, it should be noted that Paradise Spa has a fantastic atmosphere and some very friendly staff. I can't wait to book again with Emily. Truly a gem!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.