I banned her from the site. She is using fake photos on her site. I told her that if she wants back in she has to remove all fake photos and verify her photos with me.

It's your board mod, but I don't know that we need her back, verified photos or not. She doesn't quite get it and clearly has no respect for her peers or clients.

I don't care what she says about me but she's done her self and the honest gals a boat-full of damage with her attitude.

Guest f***2f***

The attitude is what boggles the mind. Why did she think she had to comply with lots of picture requests? As Katherine pointed out you really only need one or two authentic shots of yourself....lots of ladies don't even post nudes...they just need to give an idea of who you are and who the client can expect to meet when he plunks down his hard earned cash.

There are ladies on here who love to pose for pics and they post lots...that's great but there is no requirement to do that...and when they do post they are authentic. Some people just seem to lack the "honesty and integrity" gene, and thus as CK has pointed out, they just don't get it. I second the motion for a permanent ban.

Edited by f***2f***
typo

The attitude is what boggles the mind. Why did she think she had to comply with lots of picture requests? As Katherine pointed out you really only need one or two authentic shots of yourself....lots of ladies don't even post nudes...they just need to give an idea of who you are and who the client can expect to meet when he plunks down his hard earned cash.

There are ladies on here who love to pose for pics and they post lots...that's great but there is no requirement to do that...and when they do post they are authentic. Some people just seem to lack the "honesty and integrity" gene, and thus as CK has pointed out, they just don't get it. I second the motion for a permanent ban.

I agree completely.

It's your board mod, but I don't know that we need her back, verified photos or not. She doesn't quite get it and clearly has no respect for her peers or clients.

I don't care what she says about me but she's done her self and the honest gals a boat-full of damage with her attitude.

I have to fully agree with Cowboy kenny. I can't see anyone here wanting to spend any time with her after what has been said.

• Like 1

maybe she is new, just learning he do's an don'ts.... maybe someone else is involved in her marketting? we dont know for sure... but if she is new we need to help educate her and others and at least give her a chance to learn right from wrong. i know 99% will never learn but that 1% can be gold!

• Like 2

This is charitable and gracious, mod. Thank you. Let's hope she learns.

At least it's good to give her the chance, in the spirit of Katherine's post here.

Edited by Cato

Koodoos to you Mod, you are giving the lady a chance. All the ladies had to start somewhere. Maybe she will contact one of the more seasoned Cerb ladies like Katherine, and get some solid advice.(chill on the attitude a little my help)

She has appologized, admitted she did wrong and has promissed not to use any fake photos again (anywhere). She verified her photo with me so i am going to let her back in with only one chance. if she blows it she will be gone for good

umm.. Cristy I beg to differ on your comments - if I'm a provider or a user we're all in the biz - when a gentleman is spending his money he has a right to real pics! If you require real pics before your dates perhaps you should ask for this.

Thought I should reply,because I was constantly asked by clients for more pics.I would put up 3 and be asked BY CLIENTS for 5- 6,put up 6 and be asked how come there isn't more?? and when I don't post face pics it's hinted at I am not showing my face because it's not attactive enough.ATTITUDE I guess so if you read the number of ridiculous emails I was getting in the begining you'd have one too!! And sorry to disappoint,they thought it worthwhile to give me another chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I should reply,because I was constantly asked by clients for more pics.I would put up 3 and be asked BY CLIENTS for 5- 6,put up 6 and be asked how come there isn't more?? and when I don't post face pics it's hinted at I am not showing my face because it's not attactive enough.ATTITUDE I guess so if you read the number of ridiculous emails I was getting in the begining you'd have one too!! And sorry to disappoint,they thought it worthwhile to give me another chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ignore these requests. They are simply wasting your time. Or you simply say there will be no more pics, and leave it at that. And you provide discretion and therefor require it, so you are not going to provide a face pic for any reason. To see you, they need to commit and show up so that both of you have better reasons for privacy and discretion.

(I tell enquirers asking for more pics that if pics are their sole reason for booking appts, I am not the one for them. I require someone who puts a little more thought into their sessions). You don't have to do anything, in some cases these requests are testing you to see how far you will go. In this biz, being too accomodating, past your own comfort level is a bad thing. For a newer sp, it is dangerous.

I know this is an old post, but what you really need to do is spend some time reading many topics in the lounge, the new section, the ads, etc, and learn all the things in a short time that it took some clients and sps years to figure out. It will benefit you in the long run, and keep you safe, and keep you happier doing the work when you learn how to advertise and screen to attract the sort of clients that are going to be the best match for what you provide.

• Like 4