Why so many fake or no effort in posting

So I have been looking on LL to try out a new girl.  I find many posts of new ladies posting but I quickly go to the next one because they are all the same.  Here is what I read first when I go on their profile.

Ethnicity Asian

Height: 4'2"

Weight: 45lbs

Measurements: 29AA,22,31

Hair colour: blonde

Now if I look at the pictures I see a white or black woman, and she looks taller than 5' tall and is not flat chested and guaranteed to weigh more than 110 lbs. with dark hair.

Is there a basic description on LL with those measures and they are too lazy to change them?

Either way I do not want to fall for that scam...just saying.

• Like 1

I'm with you @NotchJohnson I figure if they are too lazy to fill out their stats and just copy and paste some lame, stupid ad with minimal info, they are probably just a scammer or at least, not worth persuing further

• Like 1

I have heard that scammers intensionally post ads that are full of errors and don’t make logical sense.  Guys that are dumb enough to respond to these ads in spite of all the red flags are probably easy to scam. 🤪

Edited by Greenly
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Andee of Burlington said:

No moderation here. I can’t even post an ad anymore.

I think this site is on life support and we are just waiting for the inevitable demise. There is virtually nothing happening and if you can't even post an ad, that shows that the site is going down for the count (to use a boxing analogy).