The Time of My Life!

I'm in a celebratory mood, and feeling great, and wanted to send thanks to all my cerb friends for the fun and excitement on this site. I have met really awesome women lately, and have had great communications, and I enjoy my network of male friends too, exchanging pm's and having the occasional drink. A good community feeling. Thanks to you all.

So it's good, I'm happy, and I just wanted to share the positive feelings.

Ever enthusiastic,

Cato

Edited by Cato

Right back at you me fellow cerbian.....cerbite.....

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks you Cato. The feelings are mutual.

I would also like to thank everyone else here on Cerb, for there support, contributions and guidance.

Cheers,

Jafo

My feelings are mutual Cato, great to have you here and this goes to everyone else in this great community called CERB.

Cheers to all.

NJ

ohhhh cato i agree 100% with all you wrote on this amazing week of great people meeting and even some awesome "firsts" you are very special cato! i always look forward to hearing from you and seeing you too! you are still a rockstar!!!!!!! xoxo

• Like 1

I feel the same way my dear friend! Many wonderful and fascinating people are on this board and you are certainly one of them ;)

Love to you and all!

Love Always

Carley xox

Reading your note, just like everyone you send to me makes me warm all over... if you know what I mean! :)

Thank you Cato! It's truly been a pleasure to know you!

Jessica

to some to you cato. cerb is really a wonderful community with great ladies and members. ever since i discovered cerb i've been able to open up more. cause my handle is right on, i was extremely shy. i'm still a little bit shy but way less then before i started seeing these great ladies on cerb.

It is so great to be your friend Cato :) It was a pleasure meeting you this week. Cerb is a wonderful community of friends. I am thankful to have met some of those friends already. For those friends that I have yet to meet I am excited to met YOU soon. Angie xo

Guest W***ledi*Time

Cato, my friend, you're driven by a soaring enthusiasm - the sharing of which can't help but inspire others.

You are a good friend! Certainly happy to of met you this week finally! Both of your places are top notch and very classy! Oh and so are the ladies!

Cato my friend.....

Dank voor alle u doen, de dames zeker zijn zeer opmerkelijk houden ons bezig!

Ladies you are ALL remarkable people! and so are you gents!

I I am thankful to have met some of those friends already. Angie xo

Guest *r**a**a

This is the place to be. I have developed some pretty good if not close friendships here. The community is great, people respect each other even if their points of view are different. It is a wonderful place where people are adults, and don't treat everything like highschool. I love the connections with the people that I have and hope that it continues to grow.

I would like to thank those out there with their, great support in the "industry."

I would also like to thank the people who express their opinions openly but in a non offensive way, who use their experience and wisdom to either answer questions, or just express themselves. You know who you are.

I also want to give thanks to the great gents that give their time, dedication and respect to all us ladies.

xoxoxo

I also want to say I have met extrordinary people here, and want to continue to do so. So to the ppl I have talked to and have let me be a small but important part in their lives I give a huge THANK YOU!!!!!

Lots of Love all around.

Glad to have you here, Lexxxus! It's been fun getting to know you, and corresponding with you.

Thank you for sending the positive vibes out Cato - right back at you, and the community! :icon_smile: It is great to be a part of "the crew" and all the good things that come with it!

• Like 1