Goth/Emo PVC LATEX

Anyone have any recommendations where I can find something like this, possibly adding a strapon/prostate play.... Really unsure exactly how I want to play it out, but that MIGHT be considered as well... But Latex/PVC is my priority...

Suggestions?

I would recommend Cleo Catra!

Thanks for the mention, I do have a strapon but no pvc or latex though, sorry!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest K****r De**xe
Thanks for the mention, I do have a strapon but no pvc or latex though, sorry!

Posted via Mobile Device

MEOW Cleo in a latex cat suit, high stilletto boots and a strap on. Thats hot hot hot ......

XXXXX

Guest K****r De**xe
Come to the East my darlings, I have all you are looking for and way more!! :icon_wink:

Oh Cathy your such a sexy vixen! A trip to Halifax would be memorable in so many ways. :icon_lol:

MEOW Cleo in a latex cat suit, high stilletto boots and a strap on. Thats hot hot hot ......

XXXXX

I agree, or a Latex corset & thigh highs + strap on...

She and I have Pm'ed a few times... She's as close as I can get to what I'm looking for and likely will make plans in the future if I can't find anything else, hell I might even make an appt. either way. Not sure when I'm in Ottawa next though... :shehot:

She and I have Pm'ed a few times... She's as close as I can get to what I'm looking for and likely will make plans in the future if I can't find anything else, hell I might even make an appt. either way. Not sure when I'm in Ottawa next though... :shehot:

If you can't find anything else???

Whether or not you can find anything else, go see her anyway :)

I'm honestly not that hard up.... I can be selective and I will be.

:confused0024:

Sorry.

NOthing wrong with being selective. Being insulting to someone you don't know is wrong.

Thanks everyone who was kind enough to suggest me, but thankfully I don't own anything this man is looking for because I prefer to spend my time with gentlemen, not someone who says he'd be 'hard up' by seeing someone people recommend.

Other ways that sentence could have been said that wouldn't have me sitting here feeling insulted and wanting to respond with every expletive I can think of:

'Thanks for suggesting her everyone, but I am looking for a specific thing which she's said she doesn't have so I'm going to keep looking'

'If anyone wants to send some pvc/latex her way, maybe I will have to add her to my list!'

'She's got the look I'm going for, but I'm specifically asking for a wardrobe item so I'm going to hold off for now'

And I could keep going. But I won't. I will, however, thank you kindly for starting my beautiful Saturday afternoon in such a way. WOW.

• Like 1

Sorry.

What are you sorry about?

Sorry.

Keep in mind that the ladies can also be very selective, and I suspect that many won't select to see you after your post in this thread.

Sorry.

I can understand you are looking for certain things like the latex/pvc which Cleo said she doesn't have but to imply that you're "not that hard up and you can be selective" comes across as extremely rude.

If you meant to say that you want that specific look, you could have said that you want someone with your exact specifications such as the latex look but you chose to word it so that it took a jab at Cleo. Not cool. Good luck in your search but I don't think you have gained any brownie points with the ladies here with your choice of words and foot in mouth type comments.

It wasn't exactly meant as a jab towards Cleo, but I guess I could see how it could be taken that way I suppose. Phaedrus seemed confused as to why I wouldn't just jump in my car, drive two hours to set up an appointment to see someone that doesn't match my specific request. I had also mentioned I had spoke to Cleo in PM and would consider seeing her in the future (implyin that I am still lookin for a specific look). I didn't really expect to have to spell it out in plain english with all the other acronyms that go on around here, wording a sentence a certain way to imply another I figured would be easy enough to figure out. I was wrong.

I'm not here to throw money around for the hell of it, hence why I posted a specific topic/looking for a certian look. If I wanted to just go for a bunch of appointments, I wouldn't even need to post here, this place is great reference and contact points, and recommendations are all over this board.

That being said, I was looking for something specific... Still am. If anyone dislikes my straight forward attitude and forwardness, then its unlikely we'd have a good time together anyways. I am very down to earth, and I don't need to be TOLD what to do on here and Phaedrus' mutliple question mark reply really pissed me off for whatever reason, and I know its the internet and it can all be taken the wrong way because its how you read it defined basically by your specific mood that day and would have nothing actually to do with the O.P. The fact a few people had mentioned Cleo, I had posted I spoke with Cleo, and then Pheadrus to question that decision evenmore.... Ughh

Anyways......

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s
It wasn't exactly meant as a jab towards Cleo, but I guess I could see how it could be taken that way I suppose. Phaedrus seemed confused as to why I wouldn't just jump in my car, drive two hours to set up an appointment to see someone that doesn't match my specific request. I had also mentioned I had spoke to Cleo in PM and would consider seeing her in the future (implyin that I am still lookin for a specific look). I didn't really expect to have to spell it out in plain english with all the other acronyms that go on around here, wording a sentence a certain way to imply another I figured would be easy enough to figure out. I was wrong.

I'm not here to throw money around for the hell of it, hence why I posted a specific topic/looking for a certian look. If I wanted to just go for a bunch of appointments, I wouldn't even need to post here, this place is great reference and contact points, and recommendations are all over this board.

That being said, I was looking for something specific... Still am. If anyone dislikes my straight forward attitude and forwardness, then its unlikely we'd have a good time together anyways. I am very down to earth, and I don't need to be TOLD what to do on here and Phaedrus' mutliple question mark reply really pissed me off for whatever reason, and I know its the internet and it can all be taken the wrong way because its how you read it defined basically by your specific mood that day and would have nothing actually to do with the O.P. The fact a few people had mentioned Cleo, I had posted I spoke with Cleo, and then Pheadrus to question that decision evenmore.... Ughh

Anyways......

It's a shame that in explaining yourself, you didn't find it necessary to apologize to the lady in question. Whether you intended the comment for Cleo or not, what you said was hurtful and she is owed an apology.

It might have just been better to keep quiet or to contact Phaedrus directly if it was his comment that irked you!

• Like 1

Anyways......

Nothing wrong with being straightforward. That's how I live too. And I know that many people take things the wrong way online.

But if there is any other way I should have taken it being said that you're not 'hard-up' enough to see me, other than to be insulted, I'd really like to know.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
... if there is any other way I should have taken it being said that you're not 'hard-up' enough to see me, other than to be insulted, I'd really like to know.

He didn't say he wasn't 'hard up' enough to see you. One natural way to read it is that he's not 'hard up' enough to see anyone who can't fulfill his latex fantasy, without his first having looked further to see if there is anyone who can fulfill his latex fantasy. That's what he started this thread to ask about - latex:

Anyone have any recommendations where I can find something like this ... Latex/PVC is my priority...

He didn't say he wasn't 'hard up' enough to see you. The natural way to read it is that he's not 'hard up' enough to see someone who can't fulfill his latex requirement, without his first having looked further to see if anyone can do so. That's what he started this thread to ask about - latex:

Break it down any way you want WIT, but how I was read it was since she was the only lady from Ottawa being recommended, it made it sound like the wasn't that hard up to see the only choice being given - Cleo.

If he wasn't interested, a simple, thanks for the information folks, would have sufficed.

Being straightforward at the expense of hurting another person is not noble.

WIT, I agree that he started the thread asking for a specific look and the lady that was suggested did not meet the criteria. If his comment was directed at Phaedrus, as he stated, then he should direct his comments directly to the gentleman and not make what could be construed as a negative comment towards the lady. Common sense, n'est ce pas?

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s
He didn't say he wasn't 'hard up' enough to see you. One natural way to read it is that he's not 'hard up' enough to see anyone who can't fulfill his latex fantasy, without his first having looked further to see if there is anyone who can fulfill his latex fantasy. That's what he started this thread to ask about - latex:

Irrespective as to whom the comment was intentionally directed towards, a gentleman would have apologized for the miscommunication.

Break it down any way you want WIT, but how I was read it was since she was the only lady from Ottawa being recommended, it made it sound like the wasn't that hard up to see the only choice being given - Cleo.

If he wasn't interested, a simple, thanks for the information folks, would have sufficed.

Being straightforward at the expense of hurting another person is not noble.

Thank you. Pretty much what I was going to say.

I am well aware, WIT, what the thread is about. Which is why I myself pointed out I'm not the right choice. And in my first response today to the 'hard-up' comment, I even pointed out how he could have said 'Hey guys, I'm looking for LATEX'.

But what was said was directly about ME as the suggestion, not about the request. I have a pretty damned thick skin but that hurt.

This is a board that expects us to behave like ladies and gentlemen. If a gentleman offends a lady in public as has happened, it would be nice for a speedy and sincere I am sorry to be brought forward.

Guest W***ledi*Time
...what was said was directly about ME ...

As I said:

depends what you choose to assume

Cleo, you asked a question and I answered it. The fact remains that there are at least two ways to read the post:

"I'm honestly not that hard up...." [to see Cleo Catra], or

"I'm honestly not that hard up...." [to see any provider who can't provide what I'm asking for - latex]

Your choice of what to add-into the post is different than mine - but it's still a choice. It doesn't make sense to me that he'd intend the first interpretation, since he already praised you in his previous post.

I apologize for answering your question, Cleo. My aim was to show that the post wasn't necessarily intended as an insult to you (my own opinion is that there was no such intent). I had imagined that my pointing out the alternate, more positive, way of reading the post (as not being directed at you individually) ... would lessen your hurt feelings. Clearly I was wrong. Again I apologize.

Exactly... Thank you WIT. Only a post or two above Pheadrus' I had made a very positive remark towards Cleo... I mean looking at her, who wouldn't... And she is able to bring a certian aspect to the table, but I was looking for a full experience for my "first one".... Cleo was certian on the menu for future reference.... However she may not have me now, and I guess we all make our own beds, so it is what it is.. I will live with it... (Not meaning a personal dig towards CLEO, but the fact I may have been able to choose better words and that I burned a bridge with CLEO and I understand if we do not meet in the future, my fault and thats fine.)

Yay! Someone with some reading comprehension.

Cleo, I am sorry you mis-read my post as it was not directed at you PERSONALLY. So I do apologize for the miscommunication.

Again the fact I had mentioned we had some communication prior to Phaedrus' comment, TO ME basically removed you from the situation, as in you were recommend, we all knew, me and you 'spoke', which we all knew.... end of story. So I didn't assume there would be implication in my post directing it towards you. So again my apologies.