Goth/Emo PVC LATEX

Guest E*******h S******s
Yay! Someone with some reading comprehension.

And the hole just gets deeper.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Some people just dont have the common courtesy to apologize. It takes alot for some people to admit they were wrong.

I am peeved at this...

Here we are opening ourselves up to the men on here to provide you with a service you so thoroughly enjoy, Yes we enjoy it too, otherwise we wouldnt be doing it..(IMO) but seriously? Rude and immature comments will get you nowhere here with a respectable woman. Maybe reading the top of the website's page might help you...("if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all" hmm, I think this has been discussed before...)

I was taught at a young age to keep my yap shut if I didnt have anything nice to say... Just a little pointer for you for next time!

And honestly, in my opinion, if you werent that hard up...why are you on here asking for help in finding a lady that has the outfits you are looking for? I could go on...but I will refrain. wow. I am so bothered by this :(

This is just the kind of "stuff" that turns me off from logging on here lately.

Cleo you are amazingly beautiful, and you know it!

The more that I am on here, and especially as I write, I find myself having to think for a moment and pause before I click on that submit button.

I have learned from personal experience that it is very very easy to write something and then find out that the reader has misinterpreted and sometimes "got" exactly the opposite message of what you intended to convey.

In this case, I know that initially I "read" it as an insult, however as WIT has pointed out quite correctly I believe, those words are open to interpretation.

Oh if we all only had the writing talent of a WIT or a Samantha Evans :)

So Cleo, when I see you one day, there will be no need for any Latex and that is as clear as I can say it.

I like you just as I see you. :)

And the hole just gets deeper.

Maybe so but every time someone else adds a comment to this thread the hole definitely gets deeper!

As others have said in other threads there is no point in piling on and adding to the fire. What is said is said and can not be taken back, by anyone. So perhaps we should just let this thread and the comments contained within die a quiet death. If things continue on the path they are on I am sure Mod will have to intervene and that doesn't do anyone any good!

By the way I am not endorsing anyone's comments in this thread so don't assume I am in favor or not in favor of any of the comments/remarks, etc.

• Like 1

As was writing this post I see several more have come in. Reading them, perhaps my original interpretation was correct, and I like what Elizabeth just wrote..

Intent. Politeness. Courtesy.

And honestly, in my opinion, if you werent that hard up...why are you on here asking for help in finding a lady that has the outfits you are looking for?

Cleo you are amazingly beautiful, and you know it!

Explaining ones self, and being 'rude' are two different things IMO.

Here's rude... "That blah blah blah girl is a fat nasty whore, I wouldn't touch that bitch" - NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE JUST AN EXAMPLE -

OR

What I did... Basically saying I'll def. keep her in mind, but its not what I'm looking for at this time. How people take it is up to them.

As far as the 'hard up' part of the whole thing.... I'm not some 45 year old married guy with 3 kids and an ex wife just looking to stick anything that moves (again not directed at any specific person, just a generalization).... Which means if I wanted to simply 'get some' I would do just that. However I came on this site looking for something specific that is very tough/next to impossible to find at the bar/around town and I thought a thread with a specific title would allow me that 'search' type option...

Thats it...

Guest E*******h S******s
Maybe so but every time someone else adds a comment to this thread the hole definitely gets deeper!

As others have said in other threads there is no point in piling on and adding to the fire. What is said is said and can not be taken back, by anyone. So perhaps we should just let this thread and the comments contained within die a quiet death. If things continue on the path they are on I am sure Mod will have to intervene and that doesn't do anyone any good!

By the way I am not endorsing anyone's comments in this thread so don't assume I am in favor or not in favor of any of the comments/remarks, etc.

While I appreciate this viewpoint and don't necessarily disagree, the "generalizations" the OP is making are incredibly offensive towards a good number of people here. To paraphrase what mrrnice said (and thank you sir for your kind comments towards me) perhaps the OP should hesitate and reread what he has written before he hits "submit reply".

I know what I'm saying as I type it. Its straight forward and unfortunatly on the world wide web it can be interpreted 100 different ways. We've all figured out what was actually 'meant' from my posts and I've apologized to Cleo. It should be done with, several post ago infact, however people seem to jump into the mix to continue to stir the proverbial pot for some reason.

To quote I song I enjoy,

"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

O lord please don't let me be misunderstood

Misunderstood aint gotta be explained

But you don't understand me so let me explain "

Like they say silence is a statement that is open to gross misinterpretation.

For the record, whether or not anyone wants to admit it, women are WAY more sensitive then men. It's a fact and we will sulk whether you like it or not. If a woman feels she has been dissed, we expect an apology. Basic man/woman relationship 101. Suck it up and apologize so we can all return to the rose coloured glasses or be prepared to be attacked. Human nature often overcomes common sense....both ways I may ad.

BTW, wording is just semantics, if a lady expresses that she was offended by a remark, an apology is the only civilized way to respond!

Well since I did apologize we can all get back on track I believe. Thank you everyone for your thoughts (unrelated or not).

On a side note we may have inadvertantly found a match... :bigclap:

Well since I did apologize we can all get back on track I believe. Thank you everyone for your thoughts (unrelated or not).

On a side note we may have inadvertantly found a match... :bigclap:

You deserve a nice Gold Star!!

gold-star-congratulations.jpg

• Like 1

Well, much as I'd like to see this thread given the last rites and a decent burial in an unmarked grave, there's a couple of things that need to be said.

First, and far and away the most important: Cleo, I'd like to apologize to you for recommending that MikeO go and see you. This was clearly a quite spectacular misjudgment on my part; it's now obvious that there's no way he deserves to get to meet you.

Secondly, MikeO: Your post to which I replied was... ambiguous. Not bad, not good, just open to (mis)interpretation, as others have noted. It could simply have been a post made by a nice guy that was just badly or carelessly phrased; after all, this is the Internet and there's no way to pick up on tone of voice or facial expression here.

So, you *could* have replied and said, "Hey, that's not what I meant!!!". But... you didn't. You doubled down, and insulted Cleo *again*. You may rest assured that I don't think this is cool. Nor, I suspect, do most of the people in this forum. We are not here to make public pronouncements about which ladies do or do not meet the requirements of our particular peccadilloes, especially those whom we haven't actually met. We are most certainly not here to insult those who don't quite do so, or to condemn them as unworthy of our time or money or attention. Neither are we here to insult the other guys who may choose to see SPs, or to make assumptions about their personal circumstances, or to make judgments based on those personal circumstances, whether they be assumed or real.

Finally, for everyone else and for the record: I've had no contact at all with MikeO via PMs, so there's nothing to report there. Whatever concerns he may have with me or my posts have, thus far, been raised only in this thread.

• Like 2

On my way out the door as we speak.... Apperently everyone here is too uptight to have a decent conversation... All things considered its actually quite funny to me.. Considering the nature of the place.

I've actually had a few Pm's from other members last couple days about places that aren't full of whiners like cerb and been recommended to join them instead because of the general attitude here.... which is exactly why I will no longer be posting on here... :biggrin:

And I thank those who PM'ed me better suggestions to join... At least cerb got me that much... So thanks for that.

Enjoy !

Well....good riddance to bad rubsih. Time for mod to close this thread so we can put this douche behind us.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest E*******h S******s
On my way out the door as we speak.... Apperently everyone here is too uptight to have a decent conversation... All things considered its actually quite funny to me.. Considering the nature of the place.

I've actually had a few Pm's from other members last couple days about places that aren't full of whiners like cerb and been recommended to join them instead because of the general attitude here.... which is exactly why I will no longer be posting on here... :biggrin:

And I thank those who PM'ed me better suggestions to join... At least cerb got me that much... So thanks for that.

Enjoy !

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!:biggrin:

Guest S***dst***

The arrogance in this thread is incredible.

I know better understand/comprehend the whole "younger guys are icky" taste left in the mouth of some SP's (No pun intended! It's a figure of speech :S)

I did not wish to contribute to this thread, I actually tried to avoid it like a plague (I hope there is an antidote now!)

Several things bothered me here:

Yes the "antagonistic post" was open for interpretation BUT was EASILY led to the thought of being directed at Cleo due to the vagueness and order of posts. Admittedly I did read it as a direct correlation/attack on Cleo being "not worth seeing" which should have been the end of the thread, if not a reason to get it deleted.

(I am not a moderator, however it would seem like the more appropriate coarse of action)

To the OP, straight forward attitude and arrogance are bordered by a fine line. Using statements such as the one "Roamingguy" quoted is arrogance. Combined with most other responses you've given (for example telling meg you already appologized, then repeating it with "two pages ago" after saying she missed it) It seems clear as day you intended to jab at Cleo, then tried to rebutte/deflect the negative flow coming your way.

Like minds think the same, so you will likely enjoy the other boards more, as they are filled with arrogant individuals who think they are owed everything for "gracing these ladies with their money and presence"

I don't visit these ladies because I'm "hard up" or "unattractive" and you are even older than I am. I visit them because they are more beautiful inside and more confident in themselves than the average woman. The rapport I've forged with some of the ladies in this business is it's own kind of bond and it's not something you can buy with money.

It's a nice bonus they are also incredibly sexy and gorgeous outside aswell :P

Although I don't think you can be beautiful inside and not be seen as beautiful outside.

Angel Starr my darling, I will cry if you leave Cerb :(

That's not to say I don't appreciate everyone else in this thread/on the board I just haven't met you all :P (plus shes one of the special ladies I was talking about above :P)

The arrogance in this thread is incredible.

I know better understand/comprehend the whole "younger guys are icky" taste left in the mouth of some SP's (No pun intended! It's a figure of speech :S)

I did not wish to contribute to this thread, I actually tried to avoid it like a plague (I hope there is an antidote now!)

Several things bothered me here:

Yes the "antagonistic post" was open for interpretation BUT was EASILY led to the thought of being directed at Cleo due to the vagueness and order of posts. Admittedly I did read it as a direct correlation/attack on Cleo being "not worth seeing" which should have been the end of the thread, if not a reason to get it deleted.

(I am not a moderator, however it would seem like the more appropriate coarse of action)

To the OP, straight forward attitude and arrogance are bordered by a fine line. Using statements such as the one "Roamingguy" quoted is arrogance. Combined with most other responses you've given (for example telling meg you already appologized, then repeating it with "two pages ago" after saying she missed it) It seems clear as day you intended to jab at Cleo, then tried to rebutte/deflect the negative flow coming your way.

Like minds think the same, so you will likely enjoy the other boards more, as they are filled with arrogant individuals who think they are owed everything for "gracing these ladies with their money and presence"

I don't visit these ladies because I'm "hard up" or "unattractive" and you are even older than I am. I visit them because they are more beautiful inside and more confident in themselves than the average woman. The rapport I've forged with some of the ladies in this business is it's own kind of bond and it's not something you can buy with money.

It's a nice bonus they are also incredibly sexy and gorgeous outside aswell :P

Although I don't think you can be beautiful inside and not be seen as beautiful outside.

Angel Starr my darling, I will cry if you leave Cerb :(

That's not to say I don't appreciate everyone else in this thread/on the board I just haven't met you all :P (plus shes one of the special ladies I was talking about above :P)

Very well said. Couldn't have said it better myself. And yes I agree...Angel Starr or any other lady considering leaving cerb......PLEASE....PLEASE don't let a douchebag like this get to you. Don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you. You would all be sorely missed.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

P.s.....Cleo Catra is DA Bomb!! :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I would prefer that people just REPORT members like this then edging them on in public. He did not ask to close his account so I did this for him but please in the future keep in mind guys like this just do this to get a RISE out of all of you. It's best to report him and move on... let me deal with them.