You Know You Spend Too Much Time On CERB When...

You know you're on cerb too much when you're on the list of the top 10 posters. I let Roamingguy beat me to sixth place one day by 2 posts when we were neck and neck. Hehe. I'm cutting back... you won't be seeing me post as much here anymore. It was fun getting there though!

• Like 1

You know you're on cerb too much when you're on the list of the top 10 posters. I let Roamingguy beat me to sixth place one day by 2 posts when we were neck and neck. Hehe. I'm cutting back... you won't be seeing me post as much here anymore. It was fun getting there though!

they all say that but you'll still be around posting

You know you spend to much time on CERB when you can masturbate while reading posts......

I heard that about a friend........

Posted via Mobile Device

when you log off your computer, head outside, and immediately pull out your cell phone to go online and see if you've missed anything

When you beat Pistol Pete as the top poster.

Hahahahahahahahah

Or if you answer the phone "cerb headquarters"

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

...when you start looking at buying a personal portable device (smartphone or netbook) because you can't get to cerb with your work issued blackberry and you can't get to cerb with your PC at work or when using VPN when travelling (we have a very effective net nanny)

You know you spend too much time on CERB when you don't know how, but you managed somehow to be in the top 10 posters, and feel a sense of humility knowing what fine company you are with...not to mention you wouldn't have got there if it wasn't for the music thread (damned addictive) and posting jokes. BTW more truth to that than you know

RG

Took a break from here past four days, and was away past June as well for about 2 weeks, so a trend is starting to happen with me as well. I will still pop in once an while,to check out ladies schedules,announcements to book appointments. :)

I'm cutting back... you won't be seeing me post as much here anymore. It was fun getting there though!

Additional Comments:

Wow you joined in 2009 and I just hit my 4 years past June , you have been busy chatting up a storm ;)

When you beat Pistol Pete as the top poster.

You have always have Cerb open in a tab

When you are not directly on Cerb, you say ok I am only refreshing it each 15 minutes. Not less

You stare at Cerb hoping something happen

You eat popcorn when reading the drama thread

Yup. When I'm home cerb is always open...and I almost always take a moment to refresh my control panel when I walk by lol.

And I don't eat popcorn but am often munching on something else while on here.

You advance quickly towards your computer every morning to say hello to your Cerb friends. Some you haven't met and probably never will. :icon_razz:

Yup...When I wake up in the morning, I'll get on my computer with the intention of checking the weather but just end up browsing cerb for about 15-20 mins before actually checking the weather...by then I'm running late...this happens EVERY morning. Damn you cerb!

when you log off your computer, head outside, and immediately pull out your cell phone to go online and see if you've missed anything

I bought my first ever cell phone this year and went out of my way and paid extra to get one with internet....I tell myself it was so I could check emails and facebook more frequently, ya know, stay in touch with friends and family.....but in my heart of hearts...I know the sad truth :p It was driving me INSANE to have to wait until I got home every evening to be able to check cerb.

And you know you spend too much time on cerb when you spend waaaayyy too much time trying to figure out how you're supposed to pronounce it....is it pronounced like "curb"..with a hard c....or is it with a soft c...pronounced like "serb"??

Guest W***ledi*Time
... And you know you spend too much time on cerb when you spend waaaayyy too much time trying to figure out how you're supposed to pronounce it....is it pronounced like "curb"..with a hard c....or is it with a soft c...pronounced like "serb"??

ha ha, funny you should ask ...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10269

.... when it is the last thing you check at night before going to bed and the first thing you log on to in the morning.

You know you spend too much time on CERB when you don't know how, but you managed somehow to be in the top 10 posters, and feel a sense of humility knowing what fine company you are with...not to mention you wouldn't have got there if it wasn't for the music thread (damned addictive) and posting jokes. BTW more truth to that than you know

RG

I can't beat you.. You're too far ahead now.lol. I'm already in the top 10 so I'm humbled. I'll admit... it was a little competition for me... I just wanted to see if I could make into the top 10 in a certain amount of time and I did. I'll still be around... just not making 30 posts a day.

Took a break from here past four days, and was away past June as well for about 2 weeks, so a trend is starting to happen with me as well. I will still pop in once an while,to check out ladies schedules,announcements to book appointments. :)

Additional Comments:

Wow you joined in 2009 and I just hit my 4 years past June , you have been busy chatting up a storm ;)

I know, scarey stuff!

When you can't remember how you got along in the hobby before cerb.....oh wait...I remember now....the ottawa sun....*shudder*

Posted via Mobile Device

... when you get a CERB related idea at work, email it to your home address so you can post it immediately when you get home.

... when you feel you have to apologize for going on vacation and being offline.

... when you speak to your CERB friends more often than your family

Guest **cely***r***ne

... when you speak to your CERB friends more often than your family

This is so me haha

Also, when you look at the main page and your name is there more than 5 times haha

You guys log out?? Where is the log out button??

When I run out of virtual memory from opening too many CERB tabs.

When your post is always on the latest post box!!

SNS724