You Know You Spend Too Much Time On CERB When...

thought i'd add this thread to the many threads of sillyness/saracasm and positivity.

So to answer the question in the title:

when you write one sentence of your paper and then quickly check back to CERB and refresh your page to see if anything new and interesting is up!

let's here some of yours!

xo

Sky

...you browse CERB while eating dinner.

You browse CERB while eating dinner, and watching tv

You browse CERB while waiting for that first pot of coffee to brew in the morning

RG

You have always have Cerb open in a tab

When you are not directly on Cerb, you say ok I am only refreshing it each 15 minutes. Not less

You stare at Cerb hoping something happen

You eat popcorn when reading the drama thread

You browse CERB while eating dinner, and watching tv

You browse CERB while waiting for that first pot of coffee to brew in the morning

RG

Yep and yep - your second one, RG, especially on a morning of a weekend day...

You have always have Cerb open in a tab

You stare at Cerb hoping something happen

check and check!

Additional Comments:

you BUY tapatalk for your iPhone so you can have CERB on the go...

what? it's my job! i NEED it! haha

Guest f***2f***
...you browse CERB while eating dinner.

Ya eh? One minute after lol

Ya eh? One minute after lol

hahaha!!!!!!!! i laughed really hard when i REFRESHED my cerb to see if anyone had posted... a minute later. i'm just as bad as you...

You know you spend too much time on CERB when you can post multiple answers to this thread

And you go through withdrawl pangs when a thunderstorm knocks the power out...you have battery on your computer, but no power for the modem

RG

I know, because I really ought to be making a start on the washing-up right now. But I'm not :)

And you go through withdrawl pangs when a thunderstorm knocks the power out...you have battery on your computer, but no power for the modem

What? NO INTERWEBS???

*shudder*

You know you spend too much time on CERB when you start to feel as if you know people that you have never even met.

When you waste your day off constantly logging on and off to see if anything new has happened instead of cleaning your apartment, buying groceries, doing laundry.... well, you get the idea!

Unfortunately I'm not quite as creative as many on this board as far as responses go, but I did feel compelled to give kudos to the following members for their posts...in no particular order either (the early frontrunners);

- arejayell

- roamingguy

- ottawaadventurer

P.S. - I noticed the + MULTI-Q option but was unable to figure out how to apply it. I assume this allows you the functionality to highlight/reference multiple posts by other members, which in turn would have made this post waaay more effective. That said if anyone can PM me to describe if/how exactly it can be done I would greatly appreciate it.

You know you spend too much time on CERB when you can't figure out why a certain song is stuck in your head and then you realize it's from the song thread.

• Like 1

when I wake up in the middle of the night to read the recent posts lol which is exactly what I do NOW. Hey I have to go back to sleep lol as I have to wake up at 5:00 am. Nightly night......

When you know someone's real name but you have a hell of a time not calling them by their CERB handle.

Your circle of friends in the real world mirrors your circle of friends on CERB.

When on some nights, your living room has more CERBites than the chat room here.

When it's easier to place someone by their boobs or bums than their faces.

when CERB is your home page on your phone and it has a quick link on the home screen too

When you wake up in the morning and wonder what your CERB buddies are up to

Posted via Mobile Device

I am guilty of all of the above!! I really noticed my CERB habit just as I was making my move to a new location. I had no Internet for 3 days, and I was irritable because of it!! Not sure if this would classify under Internet habit, but I felt so detached and lonely with out my cerb Friends, lol.

For Cathyhfx, I know what you mean about the good morning to everyone!! Cathy and I seem to be like one line apart, hahaha, I love seeing you there with all of the other early birds, lol. And when someone is not there as the usual, I notice. hahahah, love you all!