What do you prefer SPs wear when you meet them?

Have also requested SP's to wear nothing at the door, and make sure they just got out of the shower, so I can lick whatever drops of water off them..oh ya...their head hair must be still wet!

lets see. a skirt (business suit cut) a complimentary bottoned top with a bit of a plunging neckline (top button left undone), tranlucent underwear, or none at all, no panty hose and wet moist lips :)

A mouth gag, locking arm restraints and a butt-plug with real horse-hair when we are being disciplined.

Haha, oh my, we are going to have all kinds of fun :)

In the evening, just casual is fine, maybe just a bit sexy. During the day, business casual with maybe a more slightly opened blouse and a half inch higher heel just for fun. After all, they have to get through the hotel lobby without getting the "once over" from the front desk.

I also love "airplane" skirts!!!!

You know...the skirts that barely cover the Cock-pit!!!!!

hahahahaha

Haha, oh my, we are going to have all kinds of fun :)

Indeed we are - I forgot to mention my SERIOUS shoe fetish. I love beautiful feet in beautiful shoes. There is something that drives me crazy about the arch of the foot. My inner pervert loves to sit at a cafe and watch the women go by - naughty thoughts about foot jobs and cum covered toes - all while sipping on a latte.

Michelle has a pair of very high vinyl boots that she wears while massaging some times - and and when she wears nothing else - Whoo Hoo!

Guest hot_lyxxx
Indeed we are - I forgot to mention my SERIOUS shoe fetish. I love beautiful feet in beautiful shoes. There is something that drives me crazy about the arch of the foot. My inner pervert loves to sit at a cafe and watch the women go by - naughty thoughts about foot jobs and cum covered toes - all while sipping on a latte.

Michelle has a pair of very high vinyl boots that she wears while massaging some times - and and when she wears nothing else - Whoo Hoo!

Amen to that!

Well then it works out that I also have a serious shoe obsession. :)

Guest hot_lyxxx

Sprong!!!!!

I think it's time to develop an Erin obsession :)

But NOT a serious one - so you don't have to go looking over your shoulder!

e

All excellent suggestions but no one mentioned about how a lady smells. For me, nothing turns me on more than when a hot lady smells like only a lady can. When I meet a lady anywhere and she smells great I literally want to lick and kiss every square inch of her. Perhaps the sp's here can tell us their favorite perfume/body spray?

I like the way a healthy lady taste and smells, please no perfumes no under arm deodorant (I hate going for the arm pit and getting a fresh lick or Alum pleck) Right after a work out is best still lots of moisture on the back and tummy and tasty in all the right places!!

All excellent suggestions but no one mentioned about how a lady smells. For me, nothing turns me on more than when a hot lady smells like only a lady can. When I meet a lady anywhere and she smells great I literally want to lick and kiss every square inch of her. Perhaps the sp's here can tell us their favorite perfume/body spray?

How a girl smells is really important. Smelling like another dude = bad. I don't mind a girl that smells of smoke, even though I don't smoke and can't stand smoke, the smell of it on a girl I like for some strange reason.

I love perfume, Anais Anais, Chanel 5...any of the classics really. Apple or honey or any of those natural type smells in the hair...MMmmm...that's good. Good smelling hair is important, that's such a turn on for me.

I think it's time to develop an Erin obsession :)

But NOT a serious one - so you don't have to go looking over your shoulder!

e

Oh to have admirers, you flatter me!

I found it so sexy that Jessica went out of her way to learn my favorite colour and as it turned out by surprise thats the colour lingere she wore for this evenings appointment.

Thank you Jessica. Your upfront thoughts and preparation for this evenings apt is much appreciated. ;) The little gestures make an apt special!

Oh no! Me too, but mostly for what fits in the shoes... Major foot fetish. We'll have to meet soon.

Nothing sexier than a women who feels sexy. The woman on the hunt for the purrrfect pair of shoes, the anticipation, the sideways looks, knowing glances. Then seeing her standing there confident, glowing and ready to pounce!