Ladies rate/surprise

just wondering how the ladie decide her rate: by her body, looks...

what is the difference... more time, more service.... i dunno

the more expensive the better.... or it s all the same

Edited by Dreamgirl
more questions

Am I the only one totally confused by this question and the statement?

Dreamgirl......please post your questions a little better...I find it hard to understand what you are looking for

I think she is asking how the SP's set their rates (Based on looks, cute face, body size, etc...) or based on the level of service (Different services, length of time, etc..) and if you receive a different type of service when the lady charges more for the same amount of time as others or are you just paying more based on how attractive the provider is.

I think she is trying to set her price point and a lot of the ladies struggle with this. I think it actually has potential to be a good thread here.

Take a moment to think about it.... how would you value yourself and services. I would assume it's like any business (supply and demand). As a provider you can see your competitions ads only (not the product per say) sometimes you can even see what they charge per hour or per service as they include this on websites and sometimes advertisements but you can not see how they perform (offer these services) for this fee.

Really it would be very hard for someone to do!

It should be personal... right? But that is not the way it usually works as a new lady enters the business from a agency or friend in most cases and they charge what the agency rate is (or) what her friend charges and they use that as a guide.

Some think that if they offer more for less (The discount store policy) they will be busy all the time and make money off volume (but ladies who do this burn out quick in the business, attract a lot of unwanted clientele and end up being unhappy so in turn this ends up with poor service). Some ladies charge more as they do not want to work as much and would like to attract a more high end client (Usually offering a more personal service as like most things you usually get what you pay for - not always true but in most cases it seams to be true).

Through a quick pm from here, Dreamgirl's question was exactly how you read it, she was simply asking the for the difference/comparison between at a SP that charges either the higher end and the SP that charges at the lower end.

MOD is very correct in stating the ladies that charge at the higher end only see so many clients per day, to attract a more high end clientelle.

I find the SP at the higher end are much more non rush during appointments. But... can be at times difficult to set up appointments only sometimes.Most cases I've been very lucky, with that issue.

I would assume a lady charges by supply and demand. If she is super hot but charges 100 per hour and gets like 500 calls a day, she will probably consider upping the price.

or if another girl who thinks they are high end material but maybe gets the 1 odd call a week, she will probably consider lowering her price.

Actually, Dreamgirl, the lady goes on a date with me and by the end of the night I let her know how much she should charge the other guys. So be sure not to hold anyting back and really impress me!

Really now? I did not know that you were the one setting all the rates with SP's of Ottawa:rolleyes:...guess maybe all of us other guys :pshould all contact you...can you give us your personal email/phone number etc etc:p

Actually, Dreamgirl, the lady goes on a date with me and by the end of the night I let her know how much she should charge the other guys. So be sure not to hold anyting back and really impress me!

Nice, Dreamgirl insidevoice may set the price but I usually raise them. If you are thinking of a new side line let me know! I would be willing to make an opening offer :D and walk you through the kinds of things that most guys like to get the big money!!

Supply and demand. How much do you want to supply and how much demand is there in the market.

Frankfurt - gorgeous Hungarian, 20 years old, sweetest pussy imaginable, beautiful naturals - 60 minutes - 50 Euro ($75-80) Lots of supply, moderate demand).

Las Vegas - lovely California bunny, 25 years old, a little loose, amazing man-mades - 60 minutes - $300 USD, Lots of supply, huge demand.

Montreal - 19 year old student, tall, lean, tiny breasts, squirts like a hydrant - 60 minutes - $150 CAD, lots of supply but market shops around.

Ottawa - I have paid between $180 for okay service, $250 for amazing service, and $500 for something that I would have likely paid $40 for.

Ask and you shall receive?

Just to let you guys know, she...the lovely Dreamgirl is not going into the sp world, she was looking for the explanation between the higher end/lower end rates... the comparison.....she was hopefully hiring an SP to a dearly loved one for a gift...lucky guy!But I guess insidevoice knows all the set rates! ha

Might be somewhat off track of the discussion, but it always baffles me why some ladies offer half hour availability.

It takes the same effort on behalf of the client and SP to prepare for the appointment and if your meeting the lady for the first time, what kind of expectations or standard of service can be really accommodated in the half hour.

Might be somewhat off track of the discussion, but it always baffles me why some ladies offer half hour availability.

It takes the same effort on behalf of the client and SP to prepare for the appointment and if your meeting the lady for the first time, what kind of expectations or standard of service can be really accommodated in the half hour.

Couple years back that was all I would do..the half hour sessions because of work...a simple lunch/or mid morning getaway for a very quick blow job, that was the standard of service that was accommodated...what else can a man ask for? Now it's a nice full hour and some...

I think Trojan hit the nail on the head, it comes down to supply and demand and the market that you are in. I think it also depends on how much the girl wants to work.

Since this was posted in the Ottawa section I think the Ottawa market is a pretty easy one to read. Some of the girls that do this part-time and have no problem filling a five-day six hour calendar at up to $300 per hour.

For the girls that want a little more business I would say the typical price would be $120 to $140 for the half hour and $200 for the hour.

Then there are the women that are looking at pure quantity and go for less than that.

I have often wondered how some of the visiting agencies determine their pricing, I know that in my personal opinion they think the hobbyist community here is not very strong and they do not come back sometimes because they price themselves out of the market.

just wondering how the ladie decide her rate: by her body, looks...

what is the difference... more time, more service.... i dunno

the more expensive the better.... or it s all the same

I would rather let the SPs answer your first 2 questions because I am sure it varies depending on the SP although I think it has been covered i.e. Type and number of clients, region, supply and demand etc

I will answer your third question. Not necessarily. YMMV It is all about chemistry. If you really click together, you will have a great time no matter what the price is. treating the SP with the upmost respect does help at every price range.

If the SP is more expensive because she sees less clients then yes most likely better. Women are not machines. You do have limits and eventually run out of natural lubrification.

Montreal - 19 year old student, tall, lean, tiny breasts, squirts like a hydrant - 60 minutes - $150 CAD, lots of supply but market shops around.

Ask and you shall receive?

Any contact info on this one, the other locations are a bit far for me to travel but I can find myself in Montreal quite often

i think some charge to much for the service they provide i've went to one that set a timer and all she did was talk when timer went off i didn't but had to leave or pay more i left if i wanted to talk would of stayed at home

I paid $5 for the worst hot dog in my life the other day. I've paid $1 for some of the best. Micky D's has built an empire on offering the same Big Mac around the world for the same price, no matter where in the world you are. You know what kind of quality you're going to get and how much it's going to cost.

Wouldn't it be great if SP's were like this?

I will answer your third question. Not necessarily. YMMV It is all about chemistry. If you really click together, you will have a great time no matter what the price is. treating the SP with the upmost respect does help at every price range.

If the SP is more expensive because she sees less clients then yes most likely better. Women are not machines. You do have limits and eventually run out of natural lubrification.

LS,

I have to agree with your wisdom on YMMV and chemistry!

I paid $5 for the worst hot dog in my life the other day. I've paid $1 for some of the best. Micky D's has built an empire on offering the same Big Mac around the world for the same price, no matter where in the world you are. You know what kind of quality you're going to get and how much it's going to cost.

Wouldn't it be great if SP's were like this?

Yes and they throw in the farts for free!!! Same smell all around the world. Toot a loo.

I was getting more curious about all this as I was searching for a sp for a special occasion

then I realised I have a lot to offer to this business.... not only for my looks, but for my personality :P , I think i ll make lots of friends here!

Thank you for making me feel welcome!

*kimberly shea you look hot hot hot , if I put you in my pool, i wouldnt need my heater anymore (boring joke lol)

Edited by Dreamgirl
kimberly looks hottt

*kimberly shea you look hot hot hot , if I put you in my pool, i wouldnt need my heater anymore (boring joke lol)

Thank you,

Welcome to the this side of the industry.. :D I'm sure the boys will keep you busy..

I wish you much success.

Kim

I'm just glad I had my chance of being part of history! You do have a lot to offer Julie, you have a great personality for the business :D And the city needs a lady like you!

Nice, Dreamgirl insidevoice may set the price but I usually raise them. If you are thinking of a new side line let me know! I would be willing to make an opening offer :D and walk you through the kinds of things that most guys like to get the big money!!