A Massage With A Different Approach

Guest s**nflute

I've never thought of this but it does sound like a pleasant idea. Another thing is that time would not be as much of an issue because it's a lot easier to stop a normal massage at any time than it is to stop the happy ending part-way through.

Interesting. I have often wished that the massage could have a happy beginning... And end with the more relaxational part after. I've never asked because I kind of figured there was a work-related reason for the consistent approach.

Perhaps I'll work up the nerve to ask next time and see what happens.

I think some ladies would offer this change up in a session upon a simply request.

Definitely count me in!

Although I do perform within MP boundaries, I'm very open minded and encourage you to communicate what would be an ideal way to spent time together.

I think it's a turn on when someone knows what they want!

After a client requested this I thought it was a great idea and posted an ad back in June-Backwards Massage Option, Available on Request! The buildup of the regular happy ending massage is nice, but the shower at the beginning offers a little bit of a buildup as well making a happy beginning quite sexy as well!

I agree with Jessica, I think as long as something is within my personal boundaries I am very open to suggestions. If you are also up for an extra release at the end or if perhaps like some of my clients you just like to get the first rapid-fire release out of the way to start, just let us know- it can make that main event easier to savour!

Bethany

Xoxox

This is a good approach in any situation, not just a massage. If you're wound up and ready to go, get the first shot out of the way then kick back and enjoy your time with your lady/man and build up to a second shot....if and where possible. Assuming of course this is a MSOG type of experience.

I've done this a few times, prefer it a lot! Actually, lots of SPs (esp asian) visits turn out to be just like this. Start with shower for 2, brief (if any) massage, boom boom; longer massage and another shower for 2. That's my usual asian SP viisit. I have done similar (minus boom boom because that would be illegal and we know MAs don't do that) with MAs a few times.

I am going to request this for sure , and I am glad the ladies have voiced there interests in offering the happy start and happy ending.

I had an MP who offered to get me off as often as I wished within the hour, and she always is one of my favorites for sure.

Guest **ng***1

I agree with the masses here. Its a great way to go, even just to try it. I have had this pleasure before and it really breaks the ice for one thing as well you enjoy the massage so much more. If you make a real connection during the massage a second release is just fantastic. I have found that not all MPs are open to it, but the ones that are are really worth spending time with. Not to say that the others aren't, but in my experiences, I have really connected with the ones that do. Ok, gotta book a massage!!!

I'd be open to the reverse approach with someone I've met before, but I'd feel kind of akward launching into a full blown body slide & handjob with someone I've never met. Not sure if that makes me a prude LOL.

Guest s**nflute
I'd be open to the reverse approach with someone I've met before' date=' but I'd feel kind of akward launching into a full blown body slide & handjob with someone I've never met. Not sure if that makes me a prude LOL.[/quote']

I agree Megan, it would very ackward to get into a full blown body slide with someone for the first time. Their must be chemistry between MP and client to do so. One needs to be a regular client.

I am happy to read such a positive response to this tread, We sometimes think, "I'm I the only one who likes this"

I have thought of this many times and discussed it with a few people......ut I still love the long relaxing massage with all the tease.......then the ending...ahhhhhhh

Me too Megan. lol! I offer this to clients I already know. It would be akward and if I have not met the client yet, I would feel like he wouldn't be interested in the "massage" part. We're not prudes, we just want to feel comfortable. To my regulars, I am now all about the shower experience and have had a few leave with sore thighs from a stand up release. It's great hamstring excercise too! ; )

I'd be open to the reverse approach with someone I've met before' date=' but I'd feel kind of akward launching into a full blown body slide & handjob with someone I've never met. Not sure if that makes me a prude LOL.[/quote']

Guest s**nflute
I've never thought of this but it does sound like a pleasant idea. Another thing is that time would not be as much of an issue because it's a lot easier to stop a normal massage at any time than it is to stop the happy ending part-way through.

I don't always like to start of with a "bang" strt on the other hand, no pun intented, after I have a busy stressfull week working my tail off, that "big bang" start can really decompress me a notch or three :)

Yes, I used to do this with several girls from my past, from time to time. The best part about it is that getting your load off is actually more tension inducing, so even if you've had a nice relaxing massage beforehand, it's almost all undone by the happy ending. I wouldn't do it all the time, but maybe use it as a changeup every 5th time I'd visit or something like that.

Me too Megan. lol! I offer this to clients I already know. It would be akward and if I have not met the client yet, I would feel like he wouldn't be interested in the "massage" part. We're not prudes, we just want to feel comfortable. To my regulars, I am now all about the shower experience and have had a few leave with sore thighs from a stand up release. It's great hamstring excercise too! ; )

Hamstrings are my muscle of the month project. It helps to have non slip feet in the shower too. No blackouts yet.

Guest N***vaga

I love the idea. Get there release, relax with a massage and release again. That wonderful. Now to find an MP I like that will agree to this.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *ig*a**

I also like the sounds of this get a quick release then relax and enjoy the company of the person your with and if your lucky enjoy a sensual second release.

Posted via Mobile Device

I love the idea. Get there release, relax with a massage and release again. That wonderful. Now to find an MP I like that will agree to this.

Posted via Mobile Device

It doesn't really have to be a multi-release event, some of us are strictly OSOG types, and getting it early just lets you relax for the massage. I've even had a recent massage like this.

Guest s**nflute

Posted via Mobile Device

if you are very tired, you may not be UP for another release unless it has been provoked :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I think there are at least five lovely ladies that are receptive to some degree in the previous notes. As it happens all five are very highly recommended on the board. My question is "which one should I see first".

Guest s**nflute
I think there are at least five lovely ladies that are receptive to some degree in the previous notes. As it happens all five are very highly recommended on the board. My question is "which one should I see first".

Now MMAD that is a VERY difficult question to answer, these ladies are very talented, not wanting to favor one more than the other I would like ANY lady depending on their availability, all five in a one hour session or more........(OMG what a fantasy)...who can make me last the longest before I pop the mother load??? for the it's like playing Russian Roulette, if you pop you lose. :)

Great idea and I am glad to see that it is offered.

I probably would not ask for this option until a second or third visit when we were comfortable with each other...and I felt I could better communicate my "needs." I also think that if If I was going for this option I would consider a 90 minute session.