Go to Maniwaki! Just in front of the mall there, there is the BEST place ever. tiny little place. SOOOO good:)

Oh yes, been there too yummo!!!!!!

Finding a good Chinese restaurant is hard in my neck of the woods. Most of the stuff is greasy and everything tastes the same...but some soy sauce at least kills that taste LOL

I do love a GOOD deli, either a smoked meat on rye, or corned beef on rye, and matzo ball soup

RG

Recently, i crave the chicken shnitzel sandwich with mustard and sauerkraut from the sausage kitchen on the market..... so much so i make a detour expressly to have one on weekends...

Hmmm, I made devilled eggs and mixed in smoked salmon and finely chopped cucumber OMG! Heaven!

I am getting a real craving for deviled eggs now! They are great with a little caviar on the top or a few salmon eggs. I like your idea of putting something crunchy in the mix too...and a dash of cayenne of course.

Touch

A Mona's Smile pizza from Sympatico's restaurant on West 4th Avenue is a wonderful delight. Order the extra-large one so that there's plenty to take home to eat cold in the morning.

I also crave dark chocolate; well-aged Christmas fruitcake (My Mom's recipe, full of candied fruit and nuts with just enough cake to hold it all together, then soaked in brandy for a month or more. Great with a glass of Merlot.); candied ginger; real Guinness, in Ireland (anyone want to go?); a pear and gorgonzola sandwich with walnuts on whole-grain bread; fresh linguine with brie, fresh tomatoes and fresh basil that have been combined for several hours and allowed to stand at room temperature before melting together over the linguine; apple crisp pudding, made with mincemeat and oatmeal; Murchie's Earl Grey Tea; Market Spice Tea from Pike's Market in Seattle; almost overripe mangos . . . .

Fresh lingerie with brie and a trip to Ireland? I am in Ms Evans!

I had the Vanilla Creme Brulee earlier tonight at Juniper, it was soooooooooooooooo good.

The odd time I crave:

Ravioli, Roller Coasters and Beefaroni mixed in one pot, Kraft Dinner and if I am really hungry throw in a Cheez Whiz and dill pickle sandwich.

Then lay down like a beached whale and have a nap cause WTF was I thinking :confused0024:

Additional Comments:

I have just tried Creme d'brulee. I found a new favorite! Why it took me so long to try it, I don't know.

• Like 1

Craving a Maritime Special ! A Carley and Katherine sandwich, followed up with some "Angel"food cake for desert. Yummy ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

Jig's dinner....mmmmm salt beef and all the root veggies!!

Apple pie and ice cream...just give me the pie dish and a brick of French Vanilla lol

For issy : at least one of the cravings.

whoppersacrifice.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and mine for the day... hmmm greek salad with extra black olives and a thin crust chicken something pizza... sounds like colonade..

• Like 1

Home made butterscotch pie, still slightly warm after being made with the pie being sliced in only 4 slices- Mmmmm

Tim Hortons!

Honestly in Canada, we take it for granted since it's bloody everywhere, but there is none in the UK and just the simpleness of it...I've miss it so much! even if teh coffee is terrible

I was craving a blueberry cheesecake ice cream sundae earlier in the day.

I'm eating it now downtown and it is heaven!

I swear I sometimes think I'm preggars that I get all these random cravings.

Posted via Mobile Device

Couldn't give you reputation points mister tea but that mole de olla thing (whatever it is haha) looks so good!! :tongue:

mmmmm thinking of a tasty recipe - Molle de Olla - i was pointed to by a lovely lady. Was tasty and hearty.

f6oxtail.jpg

I crave for nutella sandwich now, working on it :)

• Like 1

I crave for nutella sandwich now, working on it :)

oo nutella sandwich ... i put cheese slice on mine yum yum!