Shaved Verus Unshaved

Totally shaved for me, and it has nothing to do with prepubescent looks or hygiene...I wanna feel every contours of her peach when I'm chowing down. Yum.

Guest blo*****s

I know cost is an issue - but it would be nice if (everyone) was smooth and hairless.

I like those who have had laser hair removal.

Guest blo*****s

I really like those who have had laser hair removal - you can't get smoother than that !

I think that there are two issues here: personal taste and fashion.

For ladies and men of a certain age, their first sexual experiences involved hair down there. If a person was bald in the nether regions, it might be thought that they had unwelcome visitors or some other unfortunate condition. Doctors, at least those who would discuss it, advised against shaving because in ingrown hairs and consequent infections. Pubic hair was (and is) sexy!

i

The shaved look has definitely taken hold in the past 15 or so years. That being said, fashion can change and I would not be surprised to see, before the decade is over, many more bushes.

Personally, being a man of a certain age, I am very fond of a well maintained bush.

I admit I am influenced by all the "hype" of being hair free below. I prefer lasered/waxed followed by shaved and/or closely trimmed.

I love the smooth and slippery sensation when doing DATY. I am also very visual and enjoy an unobstructed view as I enter and move in and out.

So, I have also started the practice of shaving myself and/or keeping my nether regions closely trimmed.

I'm thinking the shaved "look" has less to do with fashion than enjoyability.

The ladies you see in Playboy for example, now probably shave not for fashion, but because their SO prefers a shaved area when performing oral, finding it more enjoyable

Also, there is much more openess and communication now than back in the 70's regarding preferences when it comes to sex. Probably never even occurred to either partner to ask if he/she would trim/shave, it was just accepted that the genital region had hair, and that was that.

A quick rambling

RG

Didnt read the entire 3 year thread! But for me i dont really mind as long as the person is clean. I dont like stubble, so if she shaves, hopefully she maintains it.

On myself i was fairly anti hair removal for a while. In the last while ive begun to get rid of hair just on the sack and base of shaft, and it feels great. Downside is the maintenance. Sensation is much nicer tho.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well since I'm on a mission to get past 5 post,and out from mods thumb...( Just teasing big guy)..;)

I prefer shaved,or neatly trimmed.It might be because I prefer my stuff shaved,along with my face and head.Or maybe I don't like hair in my mouth,but to each there own.

My, my, Dorinda. What will merchandisers think of next?

I think 'merkin' is a rather old word!

OH MY GOD!!!! There is a BACON MERKIN!!!!!

bacon-merkin.jpg

Two of everybody's favourite things... together!!!!

I can die now. Happily.

Oh ya... Shaved blah blah blah, unshaved, yadda yadda yadda... bacon landing strip???

bacon-merkin.jpg

I can die now. Happily.

Oh ya... Shaved blah blah blah, unshaved, yadda yadda yadda... bacon landing strip???

Every man's dream!!!! Just perfect!

bacon-merkin.jpg

I can die now. Happily.

Old Dog: You are a total genius in finding the absolutely most esoteric stuff -- complete with illustrative images!!! You are totally amazing!

Hey guys - we have a bacon thread for all that stuff! Now behave!

Back to the thread....

Guest ****ven

Hee hee,

As for me i tend to flit back and forth. I prefer my usual straight up brazilian, but landing strips or vajazzle available upon request!

xo

Sami C

After a decade of being shaved, I decided to try to grow my bush back. C'était naze!

I grew out my natural haircolour so I could see my grey and, after a serious trial, it all worked out.

But no, not this. I just don't have a decent bush. I never even had any hair down there until I was maybe 17 or so -- and then we're talking just a couple lonely strands. I remember when I was in junior high gym class, there were girls with bushes that could knock you down. I always dreamed of something like that but, alas, it was never to be for me. My bush would qualify for the before pic on a hairplugs commercial.

And so the other day I shaved it all off again. (Thank goodness for Witch Hazel, as I get used to shaving again.)

For me, unshaved simply doesn't work. But I have met many women over the years who had beautiful, sensuous, fragrant, full bushes that were extremely erotic.