highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Its Friday.... isn't that enough?!? lol And my son's last day of grade 3.... omg he's growing up so quick.

But to see the little man he is becoming. He took it upon himself at school to make a thank you card for his teacher and took it around for all the kids to sign it before he gave it to her.... I gotta be doing something right......

- may sound odd but.. reading a note and another recommendation.. note made me laugh to the point where I threw my head back and let it fly :) recommendation was a lovely surprise :)

- and.. very proud of my finicky feline self for NOT changing my mind on music for tomorrow's perrrrformance... (if it ain't broke.... well.... hehe)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Got a lot accomplished outside today. Exhausted.. but got lot done

highlight from yesterday... (aside from the ones I already listed hehe)

despite completely (and I mean *completely*) forgetting the entire routine I have spent ages working on for my perrrrrformance last night.. it was still fun.... wings were a big hit... I had fun.. everyone there had fun.. people told me I was amazing...made some good tips and woke up NOT hung over <grin>

-mini-highlight so far for today; working on some new and definitely uniquely fun things for the private den today ....will have to see if they develop into full-fledged highlights <grin>;)

Guest n*gu**6

Some plans are coming together for the upcoming long weekend. ;)

total highlight so far today..... I was a well-behaved cat and paid all my bills and other fun stuff... and rewarding myself (and totally 'cheating' on my 'diet plan' hehe) and going to Sushi Ya on Corydon for a nice early supper with my own fine self ;) always a highlight that place!!!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Ok. Showering off the sweat and grime of loading 4 cords of firewood on a hot June day.

Getting clean felt wonderful.

Guest st*****ens**ors

After two days of brute labour, a massage. Not the fun kind, but the "let's find every sore spot on your body and grind an elbow into it" kind. Merciless and much needed.

despite the frustration with the Thai massage bed... I just got word from a much beloved far away friend... *totally* made my day!!!!!

....contemplating breaking out the Glenfiddich! but.. *may* be getting a tattoo later today....so.. shall refrain (for now hehe)

<pouncing playfully from rocks to tree limbs.. purring.. chasing rabbits....>

Having a walk with my pup in the city and seeing 3 beautiful women handing out free smirnoff ice coolers (promoting models for the company) so I quenched my thirst and my eyes thank god I had my sunglasses on.

• Like 2

Arranged an all day sitting with my favorite tattoo guy.. coloring my upper arms with an absolutely stunning lotus mandalla.....raven feathers and a few other lovely things in black, white and turquoise!! Thursday..... sorry gents.. but I won't be in the den <grin> Soooo Excited!!! ;)

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy got his first hit at his softball game. It was awesome

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Getting a completely unexpected refund cheque from a re-assessment of my taxes from 2 years ago! And a sizable one at that!

Guest n*gu**6

Seeing our dinner guest's car pull out of my driveway. Been a long day........

Guest st*****ens**ors

Listening to the uncanny sound of coyotes under a half moon; part wolf, part crying child, and enough to goosebump all your goosebumpable bits...

Being brave enough t take part in a 'smut night'... which entailed me standing before an audience and divulging all the lovely details of a most memorable encounter with my very first 'handler'...where I served as a centerpiece for a formal dinner party <grin>

....I didn't win any prizes.. but the response I received from the audience.. and in many a private comment afterward.. made it completely.. the highlight of my day ;)

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Got to see someone (albeit briefly) that I havent seen in a few days. My day is always brighter if they are in it.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Two highlights today.

Unexpected, and unexpectedly provocative photos from a beautiful woman some distance away. I received them just before dawn and was instantly awake...

And finishing the day with a swim with the littles at a little secluded lake we just discovered ten minutes from home. You drive down a logging road to get to it but it is pristine and perfectly clear, and not a soul was there but us. I think it may become a summer night routine.

Guest n*gu**6

The day was only 24hrs long and thankfully its almost over......