highlights of the day

I GOT to buy a print from the Art Gallery of Ontario of a particular painting she likes... for her birthday (for my daughter).

Edited by nntsci
explaination
  • Like 1

The highlights of the day in past month or so has been the early morning coffees in my house coat commando style. I love the sound of my bubbling rock, the birds and relative quiet peace while I air out the boys.

7 years ago today I met Belle, and was literally blwon away.

Thinking of her often!

• Like 1

Alrrright.... not only am I back but wow have I got highlights! :)

- had an amazingly shade-covered spot for my tent at the fetish event

- got a wonderful note from a lovely friend <wink>

- met amazing people from all over Canada (there was 80+ people there!!)

- I won an oil wrestling contest!! (first time ever doing one - was AWESOME!)

- Made a 'cane' (for a certain type of fun play ;)

- tried play piercings/suspension predicaments on a man during a workshop ;) (take a guess where I pierced him.... ;)

- had cupping done on my back (apparently ppl do it for the marks hehe.. pictures to come soon!)

- danced nude in a field during a rain storm

- did my very first fire walk!!! (no scorches/burns OR blisters on my pretty feet/toes!)

- drummed/sang for my friends, old and new... and passed (part of the firewalk was to honor a mutual community friend)

- 4 dys wearing as little clothing as I wanted with no concerns at all!!

- caught and brought home an adorable farm kitten :) :)

all in all, a purrrrrrfect holiday for a cat like me ;)

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

One of the most difficult weeks of work I can recall in years finished today at 9 pm. Six twelve hour shifts at a very physically demanding job in order to meet a critical deadline...with two broken ribs.

Utterly excruciating.

I'm so glad the worst is done. I think I need a slow, very gentle massage for about three days.

Guest st*****ens**ors

After a long day and the first leg of a long trip, having my room upgraded to one of the nicest suites in the hotel for no particular reason at all!

It's enormous and beautiful, and is positively begging for hours of recreational activities. What a shame that I'll only sleep in it and be on the road again at first light.

Making a note to stop here again.

Guest n*gu**6

Seeing a video of my little guy having a blast while he spends a week with his cousins on PEI. Helps me knowing hes having so much fun but miss him like crazy

a special someone stepping forward to help out on my road trip. getting close to the Quebec border and should be in NB Thursday. the last 2 places I stayed at are cute little cottages on the lake. would love to stay longer but ready to get home. ontario takes so long to get through.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Video chat past night with my little guy. It looks like he has grown so much this week away. Counting the hours till i go get him tomorrow. Miss his so

6000 km, thunder/lightning storms, excessive heat, transmission problems, missed connections, successful smuggling of dog across Ontario - sleeping in my own bed again. Makes it all worth while.

I am back home, safe and sound. That is worth the endless days of driving, seeing my dogs eyes light up when she realized where she was.

• Like 3

...the day is early, yet I find already I have a highlight <grin>

found one of my favorrrrrite books readable (and FREE!!) online... oooh the perrrrfectly twisted things this book does to ones' brain.. is rather lovely .. I have to say ;)

Guest ***y Ti**r

Just took delivery of a Yamaha digital keyboard. Last keyboard was 12 years ago. Amazing what advances there have been in that time. As the MacDonald's ads say, "I'm lovin' it!"

Guest n*gu**6

Soon heading off to oick up my boy.. cant wait

Additional Comments:

Laying here snuggling my boy after a week away from me.

having my new furry friend finally realize that he can indeed leave the room.. (under the bed lol) and simply follow me... rather than 'screaming' for me every time he can't see me ... hehe safe to assume this may well be a highlight for my neighbors below me lol

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Spent the past 5 hours giving my house a top to bottom cleaning and re-organizing furniture. I love a super clean house!

Guest n*gu**6

Got through a Monday and didnt end up in jail. Lol

I call that an accomplishment haha

- Grrrrreat day at work.... sent an impulse text to a far away lovely friend... and pleasantly surprised them <grin>

- arriving home after a wonderful night with my drumming ladies.... to find a note from a friend waiting for me... mentioning sending me homemade cookies!!!!! ooooh yay!!!!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Received flowers in the mail this morning with a "just to brighten your day" note! So sweet!!

- Only 4 days after placing my oder for my replacement for a much-missed toy <grin> it's here!!!!

- so are the skirts/pants I ordered to share with a friend!

- going to dinner tonight with one of my best friends....

so far, a day-um good day I'd say ...and it's only 1pm! ;)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Penny Oleksiak and the rest of the Canadian women's swim team! Bravo ladies, I feel so proud to be Canadian! Well deserved gold!