highlights of the day

Guest st*****ens**ors

A week of highlights, enjoying a long overdue and badly needed vacation. Long runs along the shoreline of the Atlantic every day, body surfing in the salt, lying in the sun and playing music by campfire.

I'm home just long enough to do laundry and return calls, and then back to the coast for five more days. I'm hoping to store all that sunshine like a battery to carry me through the coming winter ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Being there for someone today when someone was really needed. There is not a more sincere compliment in my opinion than being someone a person can count on when the chips are down. It was humbling and immensely rewarding to know I have that trust.

last night I enjoyed a lovely visit from a submissive friend <grin> who brought me veggies from his garden...

Aside from the fun.. was a grrrreat night of relaxing, cuddling/spooning during a grrreat movie (Wolf of Wall Street).... and sharing lovely mango salsa, and introducing them to the lovely thing that is grapefruit raddlers ;)

Guest n*gu**6

A Friend of mine is about to hit a bit of a milestone which is being greeted with equal proportions of excitement, anxiety, and anticipation, with a couple dashes of dread and sadness thrown in too... Pre-School is starting for the little one.... They grow up too fast.

- learned some new ties/binds at a shibari workshop... woo-hoo! (pics being moderated)

- learned how to tie/wrap a corset (double woo-hoo! hehe)

- spent a wonderfully fun, informative few hours with some awesome people/willing guinea pigs who let me tie them ;)

- and *I* got tied up... wrapped up... twisted and contorted up six ways from sunday!!! *rawrrrr!*

Guest n*gu**6

Had a great fun/fitness night in lieu of standard training night down at the fire station.

Was at a clothing optional beach and was surrounded by three groups of young ladies, each in varying degrees of undress. It was a big CFNM thrill.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Happy to be back home, and getting together with friends tonight!

Guest st*****ens**ors

A last campfire, last chilly dip in the ocean before summer is truly over and reality resumed.

Today we arrived home and tackled the laundry :/

Oh, bonus moment! Best cheesecake of my life at a bakery on the South Shore! Just wow!

a few today :)

- all my domestic chores are done - in time for my trip

- meals today stayed down (after a week of noooot feeling good)

- received a lovely note from a special far away friend <grin>

- secured transportation from my week-long trip (starting monday) to another event *immediately* afterward! YAY!

all in all, another grrrreat day in the den ;)

• Like 1

my daughter is taking online courses this year. My highlight of the day was her deciding on her own that today was a good day to start her first course. :) She completed the first lesson. I sure am proud of her

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

An unplanned trip to town that enabled me to see a friend for a moment or two. Always a good day when I get to see that smile.

I have a hotel booked for Wednesday to see a very lovely lady... Its not he cheapest hotel, but its decent, clean, private, and in a good location for both of us. Today Expedia emailed me information about hotels for that day, even though I've already booked a hotel (through Expedia), so I decided to check out the prices again, what they heck... turns out the hotel that I had already booked was now offering prices of $34 less then the room I had booked!!! I checked their cancellation policy...no problem... So I canceled my room for $151 and grabbed the room for $117 room... Yippee!!!

several 'highlights' to my day :)

- got all my gear ready for my trip tomorrow

- *all* domestic chores done so I can come home to a spotless den

- updated/added a few more wonderful things to the online den (and got pleasant responses already hehe)

- engaged in some purrrfeclty lovely conversations

- was able to remain 'cougar-clad' for all but 2 hours of my day today! :)

- had a good half hour belly-grabbing laughter at my kitten with his new toys (tent and a tunnel full of hanging toys hehe) he went ballistic.. too funny!

all in all again, despite a sudden and most disappointing cancellation (which would have been a purrrrfect send off for my trip hehe) enjoyed a grrrrreat day in the den :)

and, just as an fyi....I am literally leaping into thick forests , creeks and rock formations tomorrow morning, until September 13th... but am still accessing my email (and here when I can) and taking bookings for my return <grin>

Guest n*gu**6

A nice glass of Jameson and bowl of homemade stew at the end of a long day yesterday. It was so good it made my highlight reel. Lol

I was looking for a cheap one, but my eyes got hooked... Then, of course I looked at the others and well I'm allergic to rubber so that was out of the question and the cheapest one was made with back pack vinyl kind of ties... which would have teared my delicate skin in seconds... So.. really... there was no choice but to take my coup de coeur!

I got myself a gorgeousCherry-Minx-Front.jpg

as a MA, I don't quite see the rational there but I just thought it was gorgeous.... that I might wear over black leggings as a fashion statement lmao ;-p

• Like 2

I also had a fantastic afternoon with a lovely lady... She's still recovering from recovering from an accident a while back, but we had some fun exploring what she was comfortable doing... and the result was very satisfactory in all respects.

All while listening to an opera on my Bluetooth speaker, the Tales of Hoffman, by Offenbach.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I stayed in last night, got all my chores and errands done, house is clean and organized. The rest of the weekend is mine to do as I please!