highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Another day of hard work but visual sense of accomplishment is very rewarding. If i could only get oast this terribly sore back lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

September 11 in Atlantic Canada, and still warn enough for a long lake swim under a mackerel sky.

Having an amazing Thanksgiving Dinner with the entire family over. Cause I'm gone to S. America for October. It's all good!

despite how purrrrfect my time away was... it is good to be back in the comforrrrt of my lovely prrrrivate den.. receiving a wonderful note... looots of kitten kisses from a most definitely attention-starved furry roommate... and gifted a little song from an entirely lovely friend!

as always, my day is something I can genuinely smile about :)

Guest n*gu**6

So far, it was having my coffee this morning out on my back deck with my hoodie on because it was a crisp cool vibrant morning. A nice break from the hot and humid we've been having.

Guest st*****ens**ors

A huge professional win today that vastly simplifies the next few years of my life. And lets me go camping this weekend!

Being present in a room filled-to-standing with amazing, strong women, who represented only a miniscule porrrrtion of the many lives my recently deceased friend touched in some way.... she was amazing, and will be missed - vigils held all over the globe for her (as far away as Manchester!!)

...proof positive for me, if I didn't already believe it, that what you do in life, really does make a difference :)

• Like 2

being gifted an Argileh (ornate hookah pipe) from Palestine.... haven't seen it yet, but if I know the lady who is giving it to me, it shall me something extravagant :)

picking it up this afternoon once out of the office... soooo excited!

UPDATE: Oh my gawd! ! Solid brass neck/platter & bowl...huuuge clear glass carafe (base)..beautifully decorated!! So much more than I'd expected!! All set up this piece is just shy of 4' tall!! I am indeed a fortunate cat! With truly amazing people in my circles <3

Was contacted by mistake by someone who thought I was an SP in another province. After clarifying, I said:

No problem. May I suggest that you start by introducing yourself with a "hello, i'm xxx i saw your ad on (board) and i am interested in your services" the ladies hate to be hi there'ed kwim... ;-)

To which he responded:

Thanks for the tip :-) really nice of u... hey if you ever visit...

Made me feel happy to have taken the time... Maybe not all Hi there'rer are lost causes!

Guest n*gu**6

Being there when I was needed for someone. I know it was a very small gesture on my part, but I also know it meant a great deal to her.

after finding one hotel didn't have our reservations... we found a better hotel that had room (but was more expensive)... but you do get what you pay for.