highlights of the day

Guest n*gu**6

Had an awesome day. Spent a nice afternoon helping out a friend and had a bunch of laughs while doing it. It was a great way to end a rough week.

Well I am not out of bed that long yet so it's a bit early to be posting a highlight of the day but I have to say it's pretty nice to wake to a temperature of 11c on February 6 in St. John's NL... yes I know it's raining and the wind is high and there is a flash freezing warning because the temperature is supposed to drop quickly this afternoon but to wake and look out and not see any snow in sight is pretty fuking good...

picture.php?albumid=10879&pictureid=76804

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

A lovely prime rib steak after a very busy day

Edited by n*gu**6
clicked wrong thread

Guest st*****ens**ors

Taking the most wonderful woman I know out for lunch and spending the day in her company-- my Grandmother.

Waking up this morning to four text messages from a very hot friend, who says she misses me!

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Today was great in its entirety, as it happened. It's going to be hard to go back to real life when the week is over.

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy falling asleep on my shoulder. Can always make a rough night better

Well I really did not have a highlight of the day until a minute ago when I saw the new pictures posted in Jocelyn Ardenne's Profile Album...

picture.php?albumid=11263&pictureid=76795

Now I seem to have one... well several actually

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Just had an amazing day overall. I have not felt this good in a very long time so my whole day was a highlight

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being given a Fuddle Duddle Expletive by an 80 year old lady today. She was madder then an angry hornet about something. I think she needed to have a couple of glasses of prune juice to get her regular. LMAO!