highlights of the day

My highlight of my day... week... month... I spent yesterday in Paris Ontario... with my favourite SP. Had dinner overlooking the grand river and some lovely relaxing fun in a hotel... for a joke I took a picture of her on the bridge over the Grand river holding a 3/4 metre high picture of the Eiffel Tower... its hilarious, but can't share it with anyone.

Guest st*****ens**ors

An unexpected opportunity to spend time with a favourite. I called, just on the off chance, and was greeted with enough enthusiasm to make my week!

What a lovely woman...

Guest n*gu**6

I got my treadmill reassembled last night after having to tear it all apart to move it while I did some home renovations. Be glad to get back into routine.

That and a friend sent me a simply stunning selfie.. (not even a dirty one btw)... but she just looked radiant. Impossible to not smile when I look at it.

:-)

I was just doing a little research for a friend who makes corsets as a hobby, and ran across the phrase "continuous boning".

I giggled like a little girl.

Guest n*gu**6

Definitely watching the historic comeback by the Patriots to win their 5th Superbowl title. It was a stressful rollercoaster of a game that left me exhausted just watching it!

"I've not seen one that didn't have a hidden button-set yet. Sometimes very well hidden by being, effectively, black touch-sensitive buttons labelled in black on a black background. It took me about an hour to find the ones on mine. Sometimes they're under an edge. So they are facing down and you have to feel with your fingers."

Are we still talking about your TV?

My wife is off in Toronto at a continuing education course and my best friend (a guy) is coming by this evening for a guys night. He's the only friend I've told about my SP shenanigans... and he goes for massages... but must be careful... my two adult son's may be around.

Going to cheer him up because he lost his job recently and although his prospects are really good at running his own business (he already has 30K worth of contracts), he's feeling the stress.

Guest n*gu**6

Had a very brief moment in time this morning that just made me feel awesome. I've been in a good mood and smiling all day. It was scarcely only a few seconds, but amazing how an instant can change your day. :-)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I ran into a friend who I haven't seen for a few months. She actually squealed when she saw me. I was touched that she missed me so.

Guest n*gu**6

A funny story/experience was relayed to me by friend which made me laugh. That and upon returning home from a fire call to find my 9yo shovelling the driveway unprompted. He told me he was doing it so "i wouldnt have to waste time shovelling and could spend it with him instead. " what a kid!

Guest n*gu**6

One of the best kisses I have had in a while. Not sure if that is a highlight or saddening that idont have those more often..

I finally got a broken tooth pulled by the dentist this morning. I have been trying to get it pulled for a couple of years. But my blood pressure has always been too high. What a relief to finally have it done.

Guest n*gu**6

It's not snowing for at least a brief moment today... Getting very tired of winter.. lol

The highlight of my week was a date with my favourite lady. I took her to an exhibit of photographs of nature including many of fish... after which she wanted Sushi... and then to a hotel where she recited poetry to me... in Russian.... loved it.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

It is daylight out at 7:00 am! So nice to see daylight at that hour (spring will be coming soon!) and for the first time in so long, it looks like it will be sunny out today!

Went to my MMA/Boxing gym at 7:00a.m. as I've been stressed, burning with rage and tension due to my Amazon BS company/supplier delivery screw up.

But boy do I feel good and revitalized after a few rounds with a tough dude I always like to go up against and I knocked him on his ass a number of times, all 300+lbs of him. He's a good sport and I refuse to let him go easy on me or he knows i'll **** him up....:twisted:

I have a few bruises on my legs but thigh highs will hide them:icon_wink:

Mighty Mouse Lexy!!

• Like 6

That feeling of anticipation as I wait until the end of the day so I can leave for the strip club!

Ha ha! Just kidding.

I'm leaving now.

• Like 1

Met my 28 year old daughter for beer and wings after work yesterday.

She's doing very well.

Going to an opera tonight.

The Music will be great... but its over 5 hours long... yikes.

• Like 1