highlights of the day

After some frustration last week and on the weekend, I decided to treat myself to a little escape... She goes by the name of Kim from the Garden of Eden... lovely lady... she just changed her hair form all black to blond streaks so I had to see the new hairdo in person. She loves it when I run my hand through her hair.

• Like 1

Discovering the joys of Twitter! I have been pm'ing back and forth with Heather Carolin, or her agent anyway :), and sent a follow request to Anastasia Shcheglova. She hasn't responded yet. I guess she's not following the discussion in AW.....:)

• Like 1

My new glasses finally came in. They are a retro 50s style. They look great. Now I can see once again -- I also got a few good comments from the ladies.

• Like 1

I enjoyed a wonderful dinner date with a long time special gent. I had the salmon, it was delicious and dessert was exquisite:icon_wink:.

Such a lovely and fun way to end the weekend!

Guest n*gu**6

Had a really good meaningful conversation with a very special friend.

Guest n*gu**6

A rather spontaneous trip in the middle of the night to see a friend. A very short visit, but the smile I received when I walked in was definitely worth it. Put me in an awesome mood. I smiled the whole way home.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Today I saw an old couple in their 70's at the mall. His t-shirt read "Just do it" then I looked over at her and laughed when I saw what her shirt said: "Won't Get Caught". Made my day!

Guest n*gu**6

For the second day in a row, the local paper has interviewed me for some of my recent exploits. Today I made a full front page. :-)

Had a conflict with someone special a couple weeks ago and she stopped answering my messages and it sounded like our relationship was over...

She contacted me yesterday and said lets start over...

Still don't know what happened, but then I'm usually in the dark when it comes to women anyway.

Just glad to hear from her again.

• Like 3

The look on this guy's face.

It's blowin' a gale, buddy's in his shiny new pickup. He rolls down the window to say, "Dude, you're hardcore! I'm getting cold just watching you!"

I replied, "Roll up your window, princess. You might catch a sniffle."

His kids loved that.

• Like 4

Guest n*gu**6

Got the new exhaust on the beast today even tho barely over freezing in the shop

Guest n*gu**6

I got through it without need a lawyer or a shovel.....and I Even did 5 miles of angry running on the treadmill

Yesterday: A lovely evening spend with a lovely woman... the only problem was I got a nose bleed half way through our time together... I sometimes get nose bleeds in the winter, especially on cold and windy days... like yesterday... that would qualify as things that suck and not in a good way... 20 minutes wasted waiting for the nose to stop bleeding... so it didn't turn out quite as well as I had thought it would... but she got to play nurse for a little while bringing me tissues etc... and we had a good time together anyway...

Guest n*gu**6

Managed to make a fool out of the teller at the DMV today by highlighting a huge flaw in their system when she tried to tell me I couldn't do something that I am most certainly supposed to do... I laid it out and she was speechless.... and she just silently did what I asked. It was nice to be right for a change. lol

Slept in, as I'm off this week. Checked BP and was pleased to see that one of my favs, but seldom available Secret Victoria was "hosting" today.So, had to treat myself. A treat it was. If only today's pleasentness could occur everyday...

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Finishing work for the week. The weekend is my highlight!