Best Stripclubs in Montreal

I am traveling to Montreal in the coming days. I was wondering if any of you CERBites can recommend one or two stripclubs in Montreal that have the same atmosphere as the Pigale in Gatineau. I mean a place where there is lots of girls and is busy and large.

If you go to stripclublist.com, you will see lots of reviews. It's an unmonitored site, so there are some 'off the wall' comments. YMMV in the CR, more liberal in Laval.

May not be the classiest but CleoPatra could be one to recommend for privacy and openmindedness. For beautiful ladies and atmosphere like Pigale, I would say Super Sexe used to be the best though that was when I was student there but still may worth checking out. Not sure that they have contact dancing at Super Sexe though over there.

The Solid Gold Bar is for sure a very nice place. If you like smaller bars, you have a very nice stripclub in Laval ( north of Montreal) called the Pink Paradise; smaller but more private and offers full contact dances.

Dowtown:

Kingdom

Kamasutra

Super Sexe

Chez Paré

... And they are very close from each others...

Another good club, with a lot a beautiful girls but more in the west.. Les Amazones

And Solid Gold close by the highway....

good luck ;)

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd test the waters to see if anyone has a recent recommendation to a Montreal SC?

Hoping to go out tonight. Fun club, maybe some good mileage. Taking a friend out and want to show him a good time!

Doesn't have to be downtown.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

chez pare for sure and super sex is alright too.

if you want a great time go 30mins north to st. jerome and go to le garage, very much like pigales and a fun atmosphere, almost club like.

can't really go wrong with mtl sc's except for the fact they nickel and dime you...have to pay for everything.

Just a follow up, ended up going to club Downtown on Ste Catherine. Great time! They've redone the place since last time I was there and lowered their prices. Packed house and the women were beautiful and fun!