Attire suggestions, I am new.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Whatever makes YOU comfortable. When you are at ease, things will sail along fine!

Nerves are already playing a part in setting up a meeting, no need to stress over clothes! (Thats our job hee hee well for me it is. I always have a hard time finding something to wear)

But how courteous of you to want to impress to the nines!

A nice dress shirt unbuttoned a little to reveal a little chest with a nice blazer/jacket, a pair of jeans but no white or black cotton socks....trouser socks are the best.

OR what I find fun and sensual is a dress shirt and tie. I like to slowly take the tie off and wrap it around myself in playful stripping fun ;)

Just my two copper pieces

Be yourself.

If you are more comfortable in jeans and T-shirt, then do so.

If you are more comfortable wearing dress pants and shirts , then do so.

I can understand the nerves of someone that will meet a lady for the first time and wanting to make a good impression will wear a suit with a tie...but if you never wear one and don't feel comfortable wearing one, it will appear to do the lady.

though I would avoid sweater pants:P

Just make sure to be clean, respectful and polite and I can assure you that the lady won't care what you are wearing

I have shown up, from very casual, flip flops golf shorts,with golf shirt...to suit and tie, or dress slacks and dress shirt, for me it may depend on the time of day and what I'm up to. ;)

Guest E*******h S******s

A chicken suit. Yep, definitely a chicken suit...:tongue:

220px-Chicken_suit1.jpg

Both Angel and Malika hit it bang on. Most important, not how you dress, but

being clean, respectful and polite....in short, be a gentleman.

That is what a lady really appreciates from a guy

But no matter what you wear, make sure it's clean

RG

• Like 1

I agree with everyone, here. All very wise advice.

OR what I find fun and sensual is a dress shirt and tie. I like to slowly take the tie off and wrap it around myself in playful stripping fun ;)

I need to say, however, that I love a man in a tuxedo. Truly, I do. Sadly, the tux is not ordinary wear these days, except for symphony orchestra members. For whatever it may be worth, I would like to say that I am very adept at removing the studs from a tuxedo shirt. With my teeth. :grin:

Kilts, however . . . men in kilts go to the head of the line. Men wearing kilts with tuxedo shirts and jackets first! Kilted, tuxedo'd gentlemen bearing full sets of bagpipes are to die for!

Kilts, however . . . men in kilts go to the head of the line. Men wearing kilts with tuxedo shirts and jackets first! Kilted, tuxedo'd gentlemen bearing full sets of bagpipes are to die for!

fuck me! (well ok only if you want to), but man in kilt are SO[/size], I am just back from Scotland and you had more then here...GOD I swear it was heaven:)

Guest E*******h S******s

I need to say, however, that I love a man in a tuxedo. Truly, I do. Sadly, the tux is not ordinary wear these days, except for symphony orchestra members. For whatever it may be worth, I would like to say that I am very adept at removing the studs from a tuxedo shirt. With my teeth. :grin:

Meh....I'm stickin' with the chicken suit.

For you Samantha

1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVZRI6PegHo4nnrpxX3RaptHaTWtdWXQy82YR7mtr6pFONCDXbmw

BTW I was in a Highland Regiment back in my younger days.

RG :-)

• Like 1

I always have a hard time finding something to wear

You know.... there's a very simple solution to that particular dilemma.....just sayin' ;)

But yes I agree with the general consensus. However you feel comfortable. Mind you I hate wearing dress shirts and ties but after reading Angel's post I may just have to start :p.

Posted via Mobile Device

LOL! You gentlemen are too much!

But yes, 'tis true . . . I do think that Sean Connery is one of the sexiest men on earth, even now, in his 80s.

OldDog, I'm saving a copy of that photo. I shall look at it from time to time and think of you fondly. :wink:

Elizabeth, the chicken suit does have a certain je ne sais quois.

Not wanting to brag too much, or tell tales out of season, as it were, but Santa Claus is one of my clients. He visits me in full regalia and, yes, the beard is real! Unfortunately, last Christmas, he was snowed in at Whistler and without reindeer to come to his aid because they were resting up for the next night. I've been promised that he'll make up for it this year. LOL

Provided, of course, he doesn't actually do anything with them. It has been said that the definition of a gentleman is "Someone who knows how to play the bagpipes... but doesn't".

Not wanting to brag too much, or tell tales out of season, as it were, but Santa Claus is one of my clients. He visits me in full regalia and, yes, the beard is real! Unfortunately, last Christmas, he was snowed in at Whistler and without reindeer to come to his aid because they were resting up for the next night. I've been promised that he'll make up for it this year. LOL

Aha! I know Santa only comes once a year, but I didn't know who else was involved... :)

Just be comfortable, unless dinning, then of course dress accordingly. Personally I like to see a well groomed, well dressed, confident man. If you are most comfortable with jeans, then wear nice jeans, if you are more comfortable in dress pants, then choose a nice dress pant. If you are not feeling comfortable and confident it will show no matter your style:)

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
spelling

fuck me! (well ok only if you want to), but man in kilt are SO[/size], I am just back from Scotland and you had more then here...GOD I swear it was heaven:)

Did you try out any scothish fellows while in Scotland Malika and if so how do they rank in making love??:hump: Details if possible!!lol