Profile Visitor's on your profile....

Guest ***t***iv***
By doing the following, you also do not appear "on" on your profile.

By selecting the invisible mode members cannot see what you are looking at and you do not appear on

the "last 10 visitors" on their profiles.

Great feature for the members who prefer discretion.

if you select invisible, it shows you as hidden or HDN where it should say on or of. I have been using it and it says off when I am off, HDN when I am on and using invisible, and ON when I am openly ONline. using process of elim, I would assume creeper-people can figure out what the option really does. and when I visit my profile page during invisible mode viewing, I can still see my current activity. it is one step behind so if I was viewing, let's say, my current ad, and the next page I seek is my profile page, it says beside current activity the title of the ad I was just viewing.

invisible mode seems, in my experience, to be not working properly.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... invisible mode seems, in my experience, to be not working properly.

Invisible means invisible to other users - not invisible to yourself. How many other "HDN" users do you see, besides just you? If you can't see them, they can't see you.

Guest ***t***iv***

I just saw the last post by Gabriella and the last post by WIT..haha...:icon_redface:

I realize that I've never seen a member show as HDN (other than myself) however, when I visited profiles whilst hidden, it did show my username as having visited the profile. obviously this wouldnt happen now, as the visiting option has been disabled and being set up in the user CP. but I coulda swore

I am sure that you more experienced users of this site are correct, I am simply somewhat confused. I kind of feel like testing it out to know more.

If anyone would be willing to experiment with invisible mode with me, please let me know.

Edited by ***t***iv***
added blush to my face

Guest W***ledi*Time
... when I visited profiles whilst hidden, it did show my username as having visited the profile...

Again, this is you seeing your invisible self. Other users wouldn't see your name on the list.

The safety issues trumps all!

Much as i like the flirting and would love to continue I can manage without it too, at least via this medium.

I think it a testament to the "knowledge of the commons" that by keeping calm, expressing our honest opinions and listening, MOD may have a solution that balances these views.

Yay 100!!

CB

• Like 1

You can now HIDE YOUR PROFILE and RECENT VISITORS is back running

You can now HIDE YOUR PROFILE and RECENT VISITORS is back running

Thank's Mod

Great Job. Thank's for the programming endeavor to make it all come together.

I do not want to hide neither, here on CERB.

Nice to have that back and the option of hiding your profile. For many, like myself, we enjoy seeing who has visited our profiles. And for those that were concerned about safety, they have the option of turning access off.

Win-win for everyone. That is always the best solution.

I will be wandering through those lovely profiles, hope to get caught...hehehe

Good to hear that visitor profiles are back and work in the best interest of everyone. Now I can go back to seeing who follows my every word on every post I make. Welcome back my stalker groupies! lol.