Phone Calls

I have been recieving some very very late phone calls. Gentlemen, calling me at 1am or even 4:45 am is really not welcomed. I don't advertise my number, so for those of you who have it please do not abuse this privilege.

Please do not call after 10pm, I have school in the mornings and I work full time.

Thank you

xo

• Like 1

I have been recieving some very very late phone calls. Gentlemen, calling me at 1am or even 4:45 am is really not welcomed. I don't advertise my number, so for those of you who have it please do not abuse this privilege.

Please do not call after 10pm, I have school in the mornings and I work full time.

Thank you

xo

Now that is just freaking rude. I disgard all emails that sit in my inbox after a week, so I don't have your number, but will be asking very soon for it.:D Besides, I'm a morning man not a night stalker.

Now that is just freaking rude. I disgard all emails that sit in my inbox after a week, so I don't have your number, but will be asking very soon for it.:D Besides, I'm a morning man not a night stalker.

Ava, if you recognize the number of a persistent caller, go ahead and block it. While juggling a number of elements, she has set some limits to manage real life and the fun side. Respect her wishes, its not nice to do otherwise.

• Like 1

Don't be shy to turn that sucker off! You can even have 2 different voice mails, if the phone is off the call can be auto transferred to one that says "if you are getting this message than you are calling outside of acceptable hours please delete my number from you contacts and get a life!"

I have had the privilege of seeing this beautiful and wonderful lady and hope that some "not-so-nice" guys would not drive her away.

Ava, please add that disclaimer to your emails or ads that phone calls outside of normal hours (before xx or after 10PM) are NOT welcomed.

I have had the privilege of seeing this beautiful and wonderful lady and hope that some "not-so-nice" guys would not drive her away.

Ava, please add that disclaimer to your emails or ads that phone calls outside of normal hours (before xx or after 10PM) are NOT welcomed.

I think I will have to from now on.... I just figured that when someone puts their availability on the board that calls wouldn't come in afterwards. That is why we put our hours up.

Thanks for the advice sweetie!! xoxo

Ava,

Although I have not met you (yet) I have heard wonderful things from some of the gentlemen I trust.

Some people are rude, have no sense and do not respect what you do. I have clients like this, in a different business, and I simply state that if they want the kind of service that comes with serious personal inconvenience then they have to pay for it - usually a 200-300% premium.

If they want service at 1pm - why not charge $1000 an hour and if it is 4:45 pm it is even more. You may be surprised...

Otherwise, the voice mail option is probably the best.

Thank you

xo

• Like 1

Ava,

Although I have not met you (yet) I have heard wonderful things from some of the gentlemen I trust.

Some people are rude, have no sense and do not respect what you do. I have clients like this, in a different business, and I simply state that if they want the kind of service that comes with serious personal inconvenience then they have to pay for it - usually a 200-300% premium.

If they want service at 1am - why not charge $1000 an hour and if it is 4:45 am it is even more. You may be surprised...

hmmm, you might be on to something sweetie!;)

UT that late they most likely had a few drinks too many.

Voice mail option is an idea. Me I would get his number through Call display, blacklist the person and then make an announcement that I have blacklisted someone without saying who. That might make the others think twice about timing.

Ava,

If they want service at 1pm - why not charge $1000 an hour and if it is 4:45 pm it is even more. You may be surprised...

Ava Love

Caution: I haven't thought through all of the ramifications(!)... but you could consider call-forwarding your number at bed time to the police department. That would definitely cause a giggle or two for all involved except the drunken ass on the other end of the line! I suspect this would quickly eliminate much of the problem (although you might then have a few sheepish calls from the cops themselves to book a bit of time)

Guest f***2f***
Ava Love

Caution: I haven't thought through all of the ramifications(!)... but you could consider call-forwarding your number at bed time to the police department. That would definitely cause a giggle or two for all involved except the drunken ass on the other end of the line! I suspect this would quickly eliminate much of the problem (although you might then have a few sheepish calls from the cops themselves to book a bit of time)

I think this is a bad idea.....you don't want to attract police attention in this game.

Just shut your cell phone off at night and it will go straight to voicemail or the option that says the called is not available.

I think this is the rudest thing of all calling you in the night like that.

Just leave a different voice mail message...Get a guy to say...

Hey you've reached Steve's voice mail,

I can't come to the phone right now cause I'm all tied up,

Leave your name and number if you want to be next...Hehehehe!!!!!

I am sure your caller wont be leaving anything behind...

If he does forward him to me, I can't resist a man that likes to gagged and tied...Oh Memories...

Love Paige

Just leave a different voice mail message...Get a guy to say...

Hey you've reached Steve's voice mail,

I can't come to the phone right now cause I'm all tied up,

Leave your name and number if you want to be next...Hehehehe!!!!!

I am sure your caller wont be leaving anything behind...

If he does forward him to me, I can't resist a man that likes to gagged and tied...Oh Memories...

Love Paige

Did someone say gaged and tied - are you the Top, bottom, or switch

Guest f***2f***
Did someone say gaged and tied - are you the Top, bottom, or switch

I'm so naive...I don't even know what all that means.....I think Paige needs to educate me!:D

:wink:

I'm so naive...I don't even know what all that means.....I think Paige needs to educate me!:D

Oh I'll teach ya sweetie!!!:wink:

ava, i haven't seen you yet but very interested. it's to bad that some not to bright person calls to late and bothers you, the best option would be to turn off your phone or the block the caller. hoping to see ya soon

:wink:

Oh I'll teach ya sweetie!!!:wink:

What is the masochist say to the sadist?

Beat me, beat me, beat me.

What did the sadist reply -

No.

Now, that's cruel.

Generally the top is the giver of the action, the bottom is the receiver and the switch is someone who can take on both roles (not simultaneously obviously). So, the one giving the spankings is the top, and the one with her ass in the air is the bottom.

Guest f***2f***
Generally the top is the giver of the action, the bottom is the receiver and the switch is someone who can take on both roles (not simultaneously obviously). So, the one giving the spankings is the top, and the one with her ass in the air is the bottom.

thanks sweetie...i'm in need of education...i'm not as naughty as i look...ha ha:wink:

Ava my dear, information is power -so here is what I recommend.

Change the voicemail greeting to this exact message:

Hi Thank you for calling the Elections Canada hotline - please state your correct name and address and home telephone number after the beep. Someone will contact you shortly to let you know your voter status. Please remember, you need to speak slowly in order for the verification system to validate your identity. Remember there is a Federal Election in Canada on October 14, 2008 and your information needs to be current in order to vote. Merci beacoup!!

Now Ava my dear - we build a 'voter' list. :twisted:

Maybe its just me, but I have heard from a few ladies that they have ongoing inappropiate calls from scum bags at all hours of the day and night.

Sadly, I think all they are looking for is an audience and if they don't get the attention they desire perhaps they will give up move on and stop making the unnecessary calls.