Hot New Members!

The cerb community has been expanding lately with lots of hot new members, from the Maritimes, Ottawa, Toronto, and the West, and I'm pleased to extend a warm welcome to you all. I'm sure you'll help to keep this a lively and interesting site. We look forward to your input, and your positive energy.

Please don't hesitate to contact me or other members if we can be of any help in getting oriented here. We want this to be a friendly and welcoming community, so, welcome!!!!

• Like 5

Guest **ot**y

Just a quick hello from another new person here on CERB. I'm a quiet, discrete, polite and respectful type of individual. Although I'm not entirely new to the hobby and I am always happy to meet new lady friends.

Cato,

Great idea to give some recognition to all the recent arrivals. I encourage you all to participate and take an active role on the site.

So many of us enjoy assising others on their adventures, that you should not hesitate to ask about anything.

Cheers!

Edited by Jazzitup
brain fart induced spelling mistake

What a fantastic idea Cato! We hav been blessed with many new faces. Lots of new lovely ladies & wonderful gentelman ;) xox

Just checking the profiles of the new members from Halifax and Calgary, lots in Ottawa, and the return to the board of favourites like Vicky Vix and Roksi.

Good times ahead!!!

I welcome new members as well! I started here last winter and learned so much with all the support from the oldies...; )

As far as "just try to not get nominated for anything." That's a thread that is out with the old and in with the new! Please let that thread RIP. This is a board with differences of opinion at times, but overall a great board, great group of folks, one of the best to advertise on and an awesome learning experience.

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a hot old member... :D

Haha! I said member.

All members are hot.

Old or new...

Doesn't matter.

:D

Come to Capitalman. I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good!

I'm a hot old member... :D

Haha! I said member.

All members are hot.

Old or new...

Doesn't matter.

:D