I've got a secret

captial man better start begging or he could have a lot of people after him if the secret is not revealed

Not hijacking the thread in no way shape or form.

This is what I have found ladies!! The first link is really good!!

http://www.literotica.com/s/squirting-you-can-do-it

http://www.sextipsfree.com/free-sex-tips-news/how-to-make-a-girl-squirt-120/

There is more information out there but I did not want to post a cheesy "How to video"

Get squirting ladies, if only for yourself!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Guest s**nflute
Just an additional note - I will consolidate my response to the requests, so the response may take a little while (depending on how long Capital Man wants to hold-out on suitable grovelling....if he doesn't respond, oh well - you all lose).

Please stand by.

Hey Jabba, that's NOT part of the deal, you said you had ONE last request and that was to ask you very politely your words of wisdom...leave Capital Man out of this......keep your word!!

Are you going to tell us is all abut love!!!

....strolling in rather languidly with a gentle smile on my face....

There are no secrets, Jabba, just a mystery: what to tell the dry cleaner about the soaked feather bed today? Fortunately, I have another to replace it....

There are no secrets, Jabba, just a mystery: what to tell the dry cleaner about the soaked feather bed today?

Er... you get your feather beds dry-cleaned?

I now have a vision of you strolling through Vancouver carrying a mattress...

Fortunately, I have another to replace it....

Just how many spare beds do you have?

And how many can you take to the cleaner at once? :)

Er... you get your feather beds dry-cleaned?

I now have a vision of you strolling through Vancouver carrying a mattress...

Just how many spare beds do you have?

And how many can you take to the cleaner at once? :)

A featherbed is like a packed duvet, Phaedrus. I put one on top of the mattress and cover it with a fitted sheet. The featherbed is quite heavy and truly wonderful. Soft. It helps keep a person warm in winter and cool in the summer.

I have three of them. The oldest is in storage. There's one on the bed and another stowed away in a closet just in case I need to switch. And yes, I get them dry-cleaned. Which is expensive. I suppose that, if you had an industrial-sized washing machine, you could wash them and then lay them out in the sun to dry. But that would take a long time and here, in Vancouver, in September, I don't want to risk rain, or just being unable to get the thing fully dry. So the drycleaner can grin broadly when I take the featherbed in every now and then. I don't have to do this very often, thank heaven. But today... well, let's be polite and indirect, okay? The towels that were supposed to be underneath me weren't in the right place... 'nuff said!

• Like 1

A featherbed is like a packed duvet, Phaedrus. I put one on top of the mattress and cover it with a fitted sheet. The featherbed is quite heavy and truly wonderful. Soft. It helps keep a person warm in winter and cool in the summer.

I have three of them. The oldest is in storage. There's one on the bed and another stowed away in a closet just in case I need to switch. And yes, I get them dry-cleaned. Which is expensive. I suppose that, if you had an industrial-sized washing machine, you could wash them and then lay them out in the sun to dry. But that would take a long time and here, in Vancouver, in September, I don't want to risk rain, or just being unable to get the thing fully dry. So the drycleaner can grin broadly when I take the featherbed in every now and then. I don't have to do this very often, thank heaven. But today... well, let's be polite and indirect, okay? The towels that were supposed to be underneath me weren't in the right place... 'nuff said!

ahhhh the secret is to put the feather bed under a quilted mattress cover. Extra cushy AND the mattress cover is one heck of a lot easier to take off and clean. (Mattress covers are also ABSORBENT ;) )

Ah, that's what I was missing. I had visions of a mattress stuffed with feathers.

But I'm still amused by the idea of you walking down the street with a mattress and taking it to the dry-cleaner, so I'm sticking with that, if only because it makes me smile :)

• Like 1

Jabba, no biggie if you don't want to share.

I've seen Nicolette Vaughn squirt and gush so I know "her" secret.

She is not only known as Naughty Nicki, but also at times, Niagara Nicki.

I know what you mean about the umbrella, Sophia.

Oh and waterproof mattress pad too!

Ohh, can I be the spokesperson for this secret? Perhaps Jabba and I should co-host a workshop for SPs. lol. I can do it up to 10 times in a half hour session but it also depends on how it is done, the mood I'm in. Even better with toys. I once hit myself in the face doing this! I've been doing it for so long that I'm like a faucet. I can turn it on and off. Many ladies I know what me to show them how to do it. Have towels, will travel.

• Like 1

Ohh, can I be the spokesperson for this secret? Perhaps Jabba and I should co-host a workshop for SPs. lol. I can do it up to 10 times in a half hour session but it also depends on how it is done, the mood I'm in. Even better with toys. I once hit myself in the face doing this! I've been doing it for so long that I'm like a faucet. I can turn it on and off. Many ladies I know what me to show them how to do it. Have towels, will travel.

You can teach me anytime :)