I've got a secret

Thanks Gab hehe, not really interested to know but don't see the point on posting something that will not be shared :-?

He's just having fun like we are ;)

Patience, I think he will soon post his special secret...

Well I know how I squirt.......I can make myself do it 1 min or less!!! How you ask?...........That is my secret....lol.

Hot and wet. :icon_cool: :bowdown:

Boing !!!!

Additional Comments:

He's just having fun like we are ;)

Patience, I think he will soon post his special secret...

Good thing Jabba, can not post his special sauce. :jackoff:

I could share it with you... I'm the one who made the squirting video ;)

(just joking lol)

:biggrin:

Well, if you were ever so inclined to make an instructional video...I'm sure...no, no wait - beyond my wildest dreams

I may be off base here, but you all may be assuming ... given that our minds are always on sex here on cerb ... that Jabba's reference to a "squirtable O" refers to a squirting orgasm.

My money is on some sort of goofy youtube video.

Here's hoping I'm wrong?

• Like 2

Jabba, I think that you do not realize the danger you have placed yourself in by not shareing this knowledge.

Have you ever heard of " water boarding " my friend.

There are entire nations that want this information and may stop at nothing in getting it.

Better that you share .... NOW!!!!

lol chicas/chavez

I agree with Chavez. Don't make us sick Jack Bauer on you!

Posted via Mobile Device

Jabba, no biggie if you don't want to share.

I've seen Nicolette Vaughn squirt and gush so I know "her" secret.

She is not only known as Naughty Nicki, but also at times, Niagara Nicki.

I know what you mean about the umbrella, Sophia.

Oh and waterproof mattress pad too!

No problem with not sharing. Us ladies are very smart, inventive and can surely find out and do it on our own and perfect our own techniques!!

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for their interest and patience and speculation. Of course I will share my little secret. You are, after all, my people. I wanted to guage interest and at the same time host a discussion based upon a most mysterious and debatable event. The response to this post has been delightful and I want to thank each and everyone for your contribution.

Bear with me faithful readers, for I have one more request to fulfill your path to enlightenment. With respect to Mod and this forum, I will not publicly post the solution to my little secret. So powerful is the knowledge that in the wrong hands, socio-economic congress could be compromised on a scale never before experienced. While some hold that this could be a good thing, you must ask yourselves if you could forfeit your daily needs (food, gas, beer, wine - not necessarily in that order) in exchange for extreme sexual gratification.

Yes my friends, to share in this privileged knowledge, you must PM me with a request in proper and respectful English. The request should include some words to the effect that you want to partake and delight in the light, and taste the sweet fruit of everlasting juiciness (please make it a polite request, for I so dislike any unpleasantness).

And please, with your indulgence, one more proviso - you must pledge never, ever to reveal (except by action to your delighted partner) the "secret". Despite assurances by some, this secret holds water (sorry about the pun).

Respectfully,

Jabba

Edited by Jabba

Jabba, didn't your Momma ever tell you it's not nice or healthy to keep secrets?

CM - you're absolutely right. I'm such a bastard.

But, you didn't PM me to say "please Jabba, may I please you in some grovelling fashion and grovel even further on the ground to respectfully receive the path to enlightenment and delight and everlasting juiciness".:icon_biggrin:

But, you didn't PM me to say "please Jabba, may I please you in some grovelling fashion and grovel even further on the ground to respectfully receive the path to enlightenment and delight and everlasting juiciness".:icon_biggrin:

Capitalman grovel? I'd pay admission to see that!

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

Yes my friends, to share in this privileged knowledge, you must PM me with a request in proper and respectful English. The request should include some words to the effect that you want to partake and delight in the light, and taste the sweet fruit of everlasting juiciness (please make it a polite request, for I so dislike any unpleasantness).

And please, with your indulgence, one more proviso - you must pledge never, ever to reveal (except by action to your delighted partner) the "secret". Despite assurances by some, this secret holds water (sorry about the pun).

Respectfully,

Jabba

Why do I feel like I am being lead by the nose down the garden path...

OK Jabba......get ready for a truck load of PM's

This better be good, I know some Cerbie's that have a SWAT team on standby.

Jabba, no biggie if you don't want to share.

I've seen Nicolette Vaughn squirt and gush so I know "her" secret.

She is not only known as Naughty Nicki, but also at times, Niagara Nicki.

I know what you mean about the umbrella, Sophia.

Oh and waterproof mattress pad too!

My girlfreind wanted to watch to see how I do it, she was standing to my left around halfway down, for some reason it came out towards the left and hit her face on!!! LMAO

Mighty Jabba --

Are you related to P.T. Barnum? (smile)

I may regret it, but I'm doubling down on goofy video...or Jedi mind trick, or something like that.

I guess it would be better to be on the 'right' side of you then ;)

My girlfreind wanted to watch to see how I do it, she was standing to my left around halfway down, for some reason it came out towards the left and hit her face on!!! LMAO

Just an additional note - I will consolidate my response to the requests, so the response may take a little while (depending on how long Capital Man wants to hold-out on suitable grovelling....if he doesn't respond, oh well - you all lose).

Please stand by.