The art of kissing.

Some ladies offer it and others don't. To me it is an integral part in establishing chemistry. That being said, sometimes it makes the encounter uncomfortable.

How do you like to kiss/be kissed? Everyone is different and what may turn one off may be the catalyst to extreme pleasure to another.

I, personally, enjoy softness at the beginning. I love to have a man (or woman) touch my face and run thier fingers thru my hair while gently caressing my lips, face, neck and ears. Think movie star kisses :)

Once the passion escalates, a bit of nibbling, light hair pulling, tongue, etc....

Dislikes...tongues down my throat, excessive saliva, tongues in my ear, hickies (be it lip hickies or elsewere) and the total drowning of over agressiveness.

Tell me what you like :)

I really don't have anything to add as you described exactly how I like it! Except maybe a light nibble or licking of the earlobe.

A big don't is do NOT try to lick my tonsiles! I don't have any anyway!:icon_biggrin:

Guest **cely***r***ne

Ooooh kissing! I love kissing!

Soft slow and probing!

Tongues are a sex organ and I love using it to explore everywhere...and that includes the mouth. For me, being kissed properly really gets me going!

I do enjoy a soft sensual kiss. I like the lower lip bitten ever so gently. I like tongues to swirl as if a tango dance.

I DO NOT like wet kisses that end up on my chin, or tongue half way down my thoroat. and FRESH BREATH IS A MUST!!

Personally, I just find it natural and a very enjoyable part of being with a lady - MuAHS!!

It's a gateway to sex - ROAWWRR!!

Meg - You are a woman after my own kissing heart, as you share similar kissing passions ;-) I still find it fun to just play endless kissie while slow dancing to soft jazz or laying down in the bed, and often lose myself in the art :makeout:

Full body butterfly kisses leading to shivers (even goosebumps) down her arched back with legs tightening and energy flowing; Soft supple lip play building to a rush of passion climaxing in 'making sweet love down by the fire' - BAZINGA!!!

Ladies: MuAHS! MuAHS!! MUAHSSS!!! :icon_redface: Pardon my lips, they find joy in the most unusual places -hehe.

As Red Green somewhat says: If they don't find you handsome then at lest they can find you handy :) MUAHS!

PS: One of my fav Happy Days episodes is with the Kissing Bandit :icon_cool:

PPS: (If I may Meg) What are peoples favourite kissing positions?

(If I may Meg) What are peoples favourite kissing positions?

Of course you may although, to me, every position is a good kissing position :)

Nice thread....

Kissing, to me, is similar in a way to making love...it's all about the buildup...I like to kiss someone fully on the lips at first...not hard, gently...just to kind of see how our lips fit together...then pull back, look into their eyes and kiss them again, but this time move on from closed mouth to softly biting them on the lower or upper lip...the tongue starts to play at this point...gently probing, taking my time...savoring...then as the passion builds, our tongues and lips start to move faster, intertwined...to me, this is where the passion begins in any sexual encounter...also love to kiss the side and the back of the neck and the shoulders also...very erotic...ok, going to stop here...lol...and as a last little comment, the only thing I do to the ears is inhale when my lips are cupping them...anything else almost feels like an intrusion...but the inhalation is light enough to be very sensuous...needless to say, I love kissing..:)

• Like 2

Kissing is the best. I think I like it more than anything, and I like it almost every way and everywhere you can do it. My favorites are to kiss a woman's mouth (obviously), neck, and breasts. Sucking the bottom lip a bit is really nice. The only thing that doesn't really interest me is feet. I've never been a foot guy. I know some dudes love sucking toes and kissing feet, I just don't get it.

Kissing has so many different levels. It can be soft and sweet or strong and masterful. I could just kiss forever.

I think it really is the best way to judge chemistry with someone. If you kiss well together, nothing else should be a problem. Well....I mean in terms of physical chemistry. I'm not saying if you kiss well together you'll have an easy time planning a household budget and raising kids or whatever.

Guest K****r De**xe

Oh Meg what a great topic!

Kissing is an art that needs to be understood and practised as it can be a different turn on/off depending on the person, the mood and where they are placed.The posts above have different approaches and have covered a gambit of what is the best for them.

For me Kissing needs to have that sensual electricity for the sparks to fly.Whether they are soft and tender or hard and wet without the "Oh My" factor your kisses are wasted.

Perfection takes time and effort so kiss lots, where ever, when ever and really mean it..... Just my two cents or lips

Smooches to you Meg!

KD XXXXXXXXX

Ooooh, I'm getting all hot and bothered just reading this... :)

Love it... but I have to say that exactly what I love depends somewhat on context. Sometimes it's very delicate and sensuous licking and nibbling, and sometimes just going at it like a hormone-addled teenager... it's all good.

And to go off on a slight tangent: eyes open or shut? Is eye contact hot while you're kissing, or a complete turn-off?

I absolutely love to kiss its the most sensual part of the experience for me and yes there is nothing more exciting than the first time you kiss someone...

I like to start slow with soft sensual kiss and gentle nibbling with just a bit of tongue eye contact and gentle hair pulling and back in for more...

I think a good kiss is being able to read your partner and building up the intensity gradually through different positions and touching different body parts until you both can't take it anymore and are ready to explode.

Absolutely love it when a girl gently moans and tells me what she wants me to do to her or her to me while we kiss that drives me crazy... ;)

Some ladies offer it and others don't. To me it is an integral part in establishing chemistry. That being said, sometimes it makes the encounter uncomfortable.

How do you like to kiss/be kissed? Everyone is different and what may turn one off may be the catalyst to extreme pleasure to another.

I, personally, enjoy softness at the beginning. I love to have a man (or woman) touch my face and run thier fingers thru my hair while gently caressing my lips, face, neck and ears. Think movie star kisses :)

Once the passion escalates, a bit of nibbling, light hair pulling, tongue, etc....

Dislikes...tongues down my throat, excessive saliva, tongues in my ear, hickies (be it lip hickies or elsewere) and the total drowning of over agressiveness.

Tell me what you like :)

Meg;

This is how I like to build up when kissing.

As the time flows and each other responds to the others form of agressiveness, softness, and passion bulding, the whole experience can be monumental to achieving tremendous satisfaction.

The ultimate way to an outstanding finale.

And to go off on a slight tangent: eyes open or shut? Is eye contact hot while you're kissing, or a complete turn-off?

Eye contact during most sexual activities is a real turn on, but when actually engaged in kissing I just find it impossible to focus my eyes at that close of range. I think kissing is one sexual activity where the visual sensations take a back seat to the other senses.

Touch

Kissing is amazing, but the most erotic moment is that initial sense of invitation, when the lips part, and the tips of the tongues meet playfully for the first time.

That precise moment, that nanosecond of moist contact, is perhaps the most sensuous moment of all, at least for me. It's that point in time that you begin to shed everything else... it all just melts away.

"no kissing" is the one prohibition that would cause me to not visit a particular SP

kissing is an essential part of creating the chemistry that I need when I am with a woman

you can be a bad kisser all by yourself ... but it takes two enthusiastic partners to create a good kisser(s)

Guest S**a*Q

I love, no wait...

I FUCKING LOVE kissing...

I can't get turned on without it.

It's all about my mouth, whether I'm kissing, sucking or licking... or talking. :D I'm all about the oral!

Hence my ad title: "Put your $ where my mouth is..."

Heehee!

I love kissing!

Starting off with some sweet pecks, then slowing getting into the rhythm. THEN, some tongue - I loved whoever said putting the hand just under the ear on the neck (mrG?)

I can get wet from a good kissing session!

As previously stated, too much spit or leading with the tongue - complete turn offs.

I have had sessions where we spent most of the time kissing, so sexy!

Like the title says "The art of kissing" cause kissing is an art. I'm a man that likes to use all of my senses(see, hear, touch, smell and taste) when with a lady and kissing to me gives me the chance to do 2 of them touch and taste.

I prefer starting slow and reach a comfortable position where we are both in lust. I can tell you a few ladies here that are excellent kissers and I could spend hours on end just kissing them, no spitting or drooling or all over the place kissing, simple on the lip and around the erogenous zone kissing.

I'll share a secret with my cerbies friend, I can get an erection and orgasm from kissing and get really close to ejaculate simply from kissing.

Lets not forget all of the other senses when making love, seeing, hearing, and smelling.

Kissing, if done right can be such a sensual aspect of intimacy. I've been told that I am an amazing kisser, wouldn't know, I've never made out with myself! I find it extremely arousing when i meet a woman who is an amazing kisser. Such a turn on!

Definitely kissing!

I would echo the art comments though: it takes patience and practice but it is SO much a part of the fun!

Eyes shut, but I'm nearly blind anyway!!!!! :icon_redface: Fresh breath.

There are more nerve endings per unit of surface area on a tongue than ANYWHERE else on the body.

CB

I'm not one to judge, but how could you, as a hobbyist, not go with kissing!

Here are my thoughts on it. Clearly you start slowly (depending on how familiar you are with the lady in question), and progress from there. I have a personal preference of lots of tongue interactions if the lady will allow it, usually it's reasonably clear early enough on (I think :icon_redface:). Too much saliva can be a bad thing when mouth to mouth kissing (some places there is no such thing as too much saliva :bjs:).

I tend to enjoy kissing everywhere that is generally kissed (and maybe even some less common places ;)). As far as eyes opened or closed, I generally keep them open, even if I agree that you can't really lock gazes (you still have to watch out for ninjas!) just a habit I can't really explain. Lastly, I was initially shocked at how a great kissing session after my first SOG would get me harder than anything could and quickly as well. It makes more sense now that I think about it, I'm fully engaged in the passionate act and not just a recipient or giver.

It's an exchange or passion for me, which is probably the best way I can explain why I enjoy it so much.