CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Just a quick mention that could go into another area, but if you are a Tim Horton's customer, and want to feel good about a hug, then donate or give a buck for their September 19-25 (I believe) fund raiser for the snowsuit fund in Ottawa. You get a Smile cookie in return it goes to a very worthy cause,for those kids that are possibly underprivileged and don't have one, THEN GIVE YOURSELF A HUG! Last year in Ottawa we raised 80 k, do your part please.... it is only a loonie! BTW it is going on in every Province throughout Canada and all major cities and towns.

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 8

My mother is in Moncton, I am here in Fredericton. I love my life here in Fredericton, but my mother will need me soon and not sure for how long she will need me either.

She has had a broken foot for almost 2 years! Now they discovered she has AVN, which means, The blood capiliries have disinagrated in the bone( tarssel )which means, no oxagen is getting to the bones, the bones will just die. If this happens the foot collapases.

So they will be putting "cement" in place of the bones, but still 70% chance it will still collaps:( If this happens she will be looking at amputaion of the foot:((

So I am faced with a difficult desicion now, how I can help her there, and still maintain my happy life here in Fredericton. I will not move there, I have 2 dogs that I love dearly, and Moncton is one of the most non-dog freindly cities I have ever lived in.

So, I just need a hug to tell me this will all work out for both of us. I am having hard time to type with the tears gathering around my eyes:(

Sophia

Here is a hug for you...and hoping all works out for both you and your mother

As a thought, can your mother leave Moncton and move closer to you

Just a thought

Take care

RG

Sophia

Here is a hug for you...and hoping all works out for both you and your mother

As a thought, can your mother leave Moncton and move closer to you

Just a thought

Take care

RG

I would accept her here with open arms, however, her husband is very very sick as well. And, she has many health problems as well, so I would have to get rid of my dogs if she were to move in here. Also I have stairs.

It is so madening, as I do have a sister there, her kids all grown up now, and yet she has offered no help on her part!! Grrrr....I always knew when it came to my parents aging, it would have to be me to step in to help, my mother is my best friend.

But thanks for the thoughful idea, and hug. I did not know how much it was bothering me until I wrote this post.It is good to release some tears form time to time. Thanks for listening:)

Big Hugs to you Sophia. I know full well what it's like when your family is sick and wishing you could do more....it's very frustrating to not be able to help as much as you'd like. My thoughts are with you and your Mom..

And on a naughtier side I'd also like to give you a hotter, sweatier hug and thank you for your sexy, inticing post in the "cumshot-hot or not" thread! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Thanks so very much! I already feel a bit better:)

It is amasing how people you have never met can support you like this! Thanks to the original poster! I rarely open up to my "real life friends" but here I feel like I am able to, without feeling week.

BIG HUGS ALL AROUND:)

Awesome Pete not only I will buy a cookie for me today I will have cookies for my guests until the fundraiser ends. Oh oh I just hope a 'certain' monster does not find out of this ;)

Hugs for you Pete for inspiring the idea, hugs to Sophia because she needs them and hugs to everyone else just because :)

Just a quick mention that could go into another area, but if you are a Tim Horton's customer, and want to feel good about a hug, then donate or give a buck for their September 19-25 (I believe) fund raiser for the snowsuit fund in Ottawa. You get a Smile cookie in return it goes to a very worthy cause,for those kids that are possibly underprivileged and don't have one, THEN GIVE YOURSELF A HUG! Last year in Ottawa we raised 80 k, do your part please.... it is only a loonie! BTW it is going on in every Province throughout Canada and all major cities and towns.

Posted via Mobile Device

BIG *MEGA HUGS* SOPHIA!

hugs20.gif

Thanks for your comments and I wish you all the best!

We can all appreciate taking care of family, as we do here on CERB :) tc

(...now I'm off to read that hot-or-not thread... ;) )

Last weeki was in Halifax and the hotel i stayed at is close to the Hospital...i often sit outside the hotel and chat to people...this one morning a lady i was talking to told me a sad story of how her husband had passed away just 2 weeks ago and now she was in Halifax because her 87 year old mom was having her leg amputated..she looked so sad and lost i couldn't help but hug her deep and hard...{i am a caper after all...we love our hugs}she smiled and thanked me so much...every time i seen her after that she hugged me and thanked me for that one big hug i gave her. Something so simple and real can give someone strength for the day. So pass on the hugs people...it makes people feel good.

hugs,

Emma

• Like 2

A friend of mine pass away yesterday (well 2 days prior,but he was only found yesterday, dead in his sleep)...he was 26 years old and died of a heart attack. This isn't suppose to happen...:(

I am going to bum hugs!

Sorry to hear that Malika :( 26....that's just wrong...my thoughts are with you *BIG HUGS*

And uber Hugs for Angel Starr today! Xoxo.

Posted via Mobile Device

A friend of mine pass away yesterday (well 2 days prior,but he was only found yesterday, dead in his sleep)...he was 26 years old and died of a heart attack. This isn't suppose to happen...:(

I am going to bum hugs!

Well my dear, from me to you, here is a...

*SUPER-DUPER FRIENDLY WARM GUMMY? HUG*

GummyKiss.jpg

tc Princess :)

Carpe Peaciem!!

I am going to bum hugs!

How strange. Hugs to you Malika. I had a friend pass 2 days ago from the same thing. I found out via email. His mem page is already up at FB.

To All The Weekend Warriors: Your body is not meant to be a couch potato Mon-Fri, and a jock Sat and Sun.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Malika :(

I have to kinds of hugs for you.

You can have them both now, or save one for later.

ArielXEd__Boob_Hug_by_EvilKittyKatt.png

bearhug2.jpg

Edited by qwertyaccount

*HUGS* for the Great Story Emma!

Makes me wanna go hug my Grandma right now :) Good karma!!

Keep it up!

Last weeki was in Halifax and the hotel i stayed at is close to the Hospital...i often sit outside the hotel and chat to people...this one morning a lady i was talking to told me a sad story of how her husband had passed away just 2 weeks ago and now she was in Halifax because her 87 year old mom was having her leg amputated..she looked so sad and lost i couldn't help but hug her deep and hard...{i am a caper after all...we love our hugs}she smiled and thanked me so much...every time i seen her after that she hugged me and thanked me for that one big hug i gave her. Something so simple and real can give someone strength for the day. So pass on the hugs people...it makes people feel good.

hugs,

Emma

A group hug to all you wonderful Cerbies that need a hug !!! Hugs are good :) Even for a Man's Man grrrrrrrr haha

A little bit of caution to the ladies however ;)

rman542l.jpg