CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Guest E*******h S******s
For those who need a hug when no one is around:

hug-me-pillow.jpg

Angela my love, I'd much rather wait for a hug from you.....that thing kinda creeps me out....

Big Hugs for sweet little Malika for her most recent post in the "Things That Suck" thread... :(

hugs.jpg

Hey let's not forget to keep hugging each other, I want to cyber-hug Angel Starr because she is back and starting a new life and also someone that I am sure would appreciate me not mentioning his handle but who made the best decision ever yesterday and for that reason I send him a hug too, and for the rest of you ... A weekend hug ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

A little cryptic so I'll apologize in advance. But sometimes even the strongest among us have tough times. That was me recently and some real not good stuff just started to influence the way I saw Everything. Very sad cub. To my best CERB friend who knows me so well I am forever indebt for the hugs and support and to helping mend this broken bear. Thankyou XO

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest **cely***r***ne

There is no picture with a big enough hug that I can post to express my love....but just know that I am hugging the crap out of all you!

XOXOXO

My hugs are for everyone who made it out to the social and those who sent regrets.... and especially for Angela and Nicki... that was an amazing night and when I got up yesterday evening, I still had warm and fuzzy thoughts.

So many great gals and guys... looking forward to seeing you all really soon!

• Like 1

Ok I don't bitch much, don't vent much and don't want to start a thread on this. Lets just bury it here because I need some hugs.

You may have noticed (or not) at the last CERB Social that I was wearing flat shoes (not really my style), and standing rather stiffly (unless being checked if I was actually commando that night). It was because I was in extreme pain. Yes the Baileys helped but I did have a tobacco hangover the next morning. ewww

Anyway, in September I was diagnosed with Osteosclerosis in my lower back. I guess I have fallen out of too many trees and had one too many miscued hugs (please don't hug the Photographer).

Because I am allergic to most painkillers and until they fix the problem, there are only 2 activities I can do in comfort. I am still able to walk 2km a day (cant do 5 unless a good day) and....playtime!!!! whew

Otherwise right now, its "Suck it up Buttercup", for everything else. Unfortunately Buttercup is running out of patience.

Because I am allergic to most painkillers and until they fix the problem, there are only 2 activities I can do in comfort. I am still able to walk 2km a day (cant do 5 unless a good day) and....playtime!!!! whew

Otherwise right now, its "Suck it up Buttercup", for everything else. Unfortunately Buttercup is running out of patience.

BIG HUG

It might seem daft, but a good pair of insoles in your shoes (flat of course) may help your back. Worth a try.

Another HUG

CB

Hugs for you Meg! Hope you feel better soon.

8120.gif

And you know what? hugs for me too, if I could I would hug myself haha and the best thing not because I feel sad but because even though I'm not having the best days I finally learned to make the best of them, to appreciate more what I have and to evaluate things I need to change instead of just ignoring them so hug for me because I'm proud of myself lol :)