CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Thanks to the OP for starting this wonderful thread. I quickly skimmed all through all posts and it is heartwarming, especially at this time of the year, to see to generous offerings of comfort to those that may be dealing with temporary setbacks, hardship or pain, or just not having the best day, and to see the effect such a small, yet kind gesture has.

Here's hoping that that's not the case for you. I wish each and everyone here the best of the holidays and a great start to the New Year! I'm looking forward to new and deepening friendships in 2012.

To everyone who needs a big warm holiday hug (or at anytime of the year) or feels like they'd like one, regardless, ...here it is! :)

big-bear-hug-for-you.jpg

I would just like to give a Big Hug to all of the unfortunate Cerbies who for whatever reason did not get to hump today during the Holiday Season Hump Day ....whether it being because you were sick or at work or nobody around to hump as in my case ;) Hugs !!!

ahahaha this one is for you OD.

-err.... in the most bro love possible.. LOL!

2314444842_56469f5e5a.jpg

Edited by Areez
the alcohol talking.. :b

OD, how does it make you feel to be called baby by Areez?

Do you like the fact that you make him RRoooAArr like a pussy cat?

I wonder what else is on his mind lol

• Like 3

OD, how does it make you feel to be called baby by Areez?

Do you like the fact that you make him RRoooAArr like a pussy cat?

I wonder what else is on his mind lol

It's okay... we have a bromance... heheheheheheh... love the guy in a very hetero way.... everytime I see Areez he buys me many beers... that's the kind of brotherly love we are talking about

• Like 3

It's okay... we have a bromance... heheheheheheh... love the guy in a very hetero way.... everytime I see Areez he buys me many beers... that's the kind of brotherly love we are talking about

If Areez is buying you many beers Old Dog ...as apparently everybody seems to be somehow be pursuaded to do....probably it is YOU going ....RRoooAArr ;) just a silly thought .....

I could use a hug... I've been such an insomniac this week though, I may just fall asleep on your virtual shoulder.

Have you tried increasing your magnisuim? It works well, my mother had to start taking it, now she is sleeping all night long...Good luck!

I could use a hug... I've been such an insomniac this week though, I may just fall asleep on your virtual shoulder.

Julie

Here's a hug for you and you can fall asleep on my virtual, or real shoulder, if you like

129166464622279400.jpg

And for Gabriella, this hug is for you, hoping your headache has gone away

128666825424238941.jpg

RG