does clothing really matter?

So I have to add my thoughts to this.... I would never expect a client to come to my place in a suit...lol My neighbors would be wondering...lol

I think as long as you are well groomed and appropriately dressed then its fine! Leave all the dressing up to me!!

So I have to add my thoughts to this.... I would never expect a client to come to my place in a suit...lol My neighbors would be wondering...lol

I think as long as you are well groomed and appropriately dressed then its fine! Leave all the dressing up to me!!

And the undressing!!!!

Guest C*****tte

For me it depends on the location and time of the appointment. Daytime versus nighttime, in or out. I suppose it is about dressing appropriately for a situation. Very casual for me can be a bit of turn off. Shorts and flip flops only work if we are at the beach. :-)

While I do have a bit of fetish for men in clean jeans, I have noticed I also get a bit of thrill when the gentleman arrives in a well cut suit.

The bottom line for me is that it is a good idea if my date takes care of his appearance, but no need to be extravagant unless that is his preferred way of dress. Being yourself goes a long way.

Good god Charlotte...I need to see you next time you are in Ottawa.Sydney L and yourself from FKS are simply 2 very devine ladies:wink: Say hello to Sydney for me! Pete

I know the original post was with respect to suits - but ladies, do you prefer your guys in boxers or briefs or commando? :shock:

A construction worker that only wears suits to a funeral would emit an intense "uncomfortable" walking thru the door in a suit

REAL MEN GET THEIR FEET DONE!!!!!! Trust me fellas

1st sentence = oil

2nd sentence = water

(and personally, I strongly dissagree with 2nd as it leads to uncomfortableness of 1st quote)

but what do i know? im just a 'real' man who doesn't get his nails done.. (or painted.. or wear eyeliner & blush.. or the other stuff meant for women. meh.)

My times I've been with an SP I simply was wearing what I had been wearing that day just regular wearing-around-the-house stuff. She didn't mind, I don't think. Both times she was simply in whatever she had been wearing, except I asked for something a bit more fun for the second trip.

my last visit this weekend was all last minute, i still made sure to wear a dress shirt and dress pants. this was the first time i was meeting her and i had waited a long time to finally see her, so i wanted to make a good impression. she was in jeans and a tight top!

we talked about next time and i will dress more the way i normally do

The naked presentation is really were it is at, clean shaved in all the right area's and well groomed and clean trimmed nails etc... The ladies do not want to be grossed out it's bad enough that I am real sweater, let alone if I showed up with poor grooming! (sorry to all the ladies that I have had a few drips fall off my brow into your face, and thanks to those of you that licked it off!)

The old saying still holds, "First impressions count". The clothes don't have to be a suit, but women really do like taking removing your tie. I have met SPs who were wearing party dresses, and was blown away (no pun intended). In each case it was repeat business for them. Either way show respect, you get respect and then it just gets better.

my two bits

Ethernaut