Guest tr*****e

Probably nothing, lol. I'd most likely put some aside, into mineral futures, then I'd get myself a nice apartment, pay for my transition(yes, that one), and see a few CERB ladies that catch my fancy. Yeah, cloud nine, for me!

Such a great question. I have often thought about this. I think I would spend some time traveling and would spend the rest of my time donating the skills I now sell to my employer to charitable organizations.

And I would spend a hell of a lot more time with my kids.

Honestly, I don't think I would change much. The biggest difference in my life would be I would own my own house or condo downtown or in the glebe.

• Like 1

I start with all the usual stuff - pay off debts, buy a new car, buy a house, invest some, help some of my favourite charities.

Then I'd fill my schedule visiting all the ladies of cerb! :D Share the wealth baby!

• Like 1

If I won the lottery, I would be able to meet all the lovely providers that I would just love to see. No donations would be out of my budget range. I would tip extremely well for great encounters. I would pay off the ISO so I could enjoy myself to the fullest.

Quit my job....after 27 years I wish I could quit now

Pay off all debts.

Buy a new, fully loaded truck

Buy a nice, waterfront home

Give some money to family (including a trust for my nephew) and friends

My monthly escape would be more than once a month

RG

I would stay in university the rest of my life, never work a job, travel nationally & internationally every summer, and spend some time with all the lovely ladies I've wanted to meet on cerb :)

And buy my parents a nice new house.

Pay our debts, build our chalet at the cottage,travel,buy my mom a house in the country and open a recovery home :)

He he oh guess we should go buy a lottery ticket LMAO

I would do all the normal things like investing, pay off debts, new car, etc....But I thought it would be great idea to have a "Friendship Fund". Basically, make arrangements for $1 mill to be passed from one friend in need to the next. Give them 1 year to use it to pay off debts, catch up on things finacially, then get it paid back. Advise them to invest it for 1 year then keep the interest. I don't know...what difference is 1 more million if you won 50. It would still be yours but you wouldn't make a dime of interest on it. It also give someone the chance to say they had a million bucks! Just a thought. Never had the chance to try it out...yet!

Guest f***2f***

It would depend on the amount won but if it was a big win I'd

-Pay off debt

-make a gift of money to each member of my family

-buy a house in the Caribbean close to an awesome beach and spend the winter there

-buy a penthouse apartment somewhere downtown and spend the summer there

-buy a fully loaded motorcycle

-buy a fully loaded Mercedes or BMW

-travel to some awesome places I've always wanted to go.

Depends on the amount... but if it was one of the 30+ million dollar jackpots:

1) Buy a few properties... a condo downtown, a big freakin' mansion kinda place on the water, a condo near the kids and a couple of cottages... one close to Otown and one on Lake Huron.

2) Give family a ONE TIME chunk of cash. If you knew my family, you would understand.

3) Set the kids up for now... hell, they are getting everything when I am gone but they can have fun now.

4) Debt. Not much but it would be nice if it disappeared FOREVER.

5) New cars, plural.

6) A lovely letter to the ex. A large picture of my butt and lipstick. Bwahahahahahahahahah.

7) CERB. Lots and lots and lots and lots of CERB. I may need an ATM in my bedroom.

8) Charities. Yup, they get their cut... but it will be direct to source rather than through distribution agencies.

9) POWER... yup, I got your back.

10) Friends. No need to buy them, they will be coming out of the woodwork - but my real friends will be happy people.

Depends on the amount... but if it was one of the 30+ million dollar jackpots:

1) Buy a few properties... a condo downtown, a big freakin' mansion kinda place on the water, a condo near the kids and a couple of cottages... one close to Otown and one on Lake Huron.

Perhaps one of these properties could be used for the FB BBM club ??? and a new houseboat could be in order too if it is a waterfront mansion ;) Just sayin...

Perhaps one of these properties could be used for the FB BBM club ??? and a new houseboat could be in order too if it is a waterfront mansion ;) Just sayin...

Hmmmmm.... the FB retreat.... there's a thought....

Seeing as how I wouldn't need to work my current job any more I would buy the property from whoever owns it. My boss owns the business, but not the property! Once the property was mine I would raise the fees to something astronomical that my boss couldn't afford, causing him to pack up shop and go elsewhere. I would then proceed to burn the fucking place to the ground while doing a naked pagan voodoo dance around the building in celebration. (Can anyone tell I despise my job?)

Then I would tell my sister and her husband their debts are paid, and to pick a nice piece of property anywhere in Canada so construction on their new house could commence.

As well, A good chunk of money would go to the good people at cancer care Manitoba.

And finally,

I would pay the bands D.R.I., Municipal Waste, And Gama Bomb to go out on tour together and then I would proceed to follow them for the entire tour in a bus loaded full of booze and friends.

Simple dreams, really ;)

• Like 1

I would probably move to a different city every year or so for the rest of my life. Take lots of courses and learn all sorts of skills and more languages.

I'd also put my money into silly creative ventures. In each city I lived in, I would design and make a monument to contribute to that city's character. When I lived in Swedish cities I would make monuments to ABBA and Dolph Lundgren. I would make two "friendship" monuments of Tiffany and Debbie Gibson shaking hands and put them in each of their hometowns. Stuff like that.

I'd take some of my bad ideas for movies and television shows and just make them myself. I'd also pay to have my ideas for videogames made for real.

I'd pay for all those crazy one of a kind experiences. Like if I could zipline from the top of the Eifel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe, I'd make that happen. If could rent out a whole town for a giant paintball tournament, I'd do that too.

I'd design and build a roller boogie disco, because that totally needs to be brought back. Roller boogie is awesome.

well depends on the amount I suppose. If it were lots and lots, I would travel the world, help orphanages in Africa to support the children!

It an humble amount then I would have a country home and small private rescue for abused animals, domestic and farm animals alike!

I would retire and head to my little house in Australia to surf for the rest of my life. It's one of the only things that actually makes me happy, so that is how I would spend out my days. Just relaxing...oh and get another English Springer Spaniel...need to have a dog of course! :D

I would build my mama the house she's dreaming of, and buy myself an old place in Hintonburg, and

Have it ripped back to the brick, and rebuilt the way I want (I like old brick houses, but their layouts are odd.

Unlikely it'll happen though - I'd have to buy a ticket first ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I have a list as I am on a winners list sometime before 2013. I just don't know the date!

1. Pay off all debt.

2. Children trust funds and friendship gifts.

3. Pay the ransom on my youngest daughter so she can come home.

4. Invest every remaining penny.

5. Continue working and just enjoy it.

6. Go back to school.

7. Open a retreat for SPs, where they can come to rest, recharge and refocus. The model would be self care oriented and pampering beyond belief.

8. Start scouting locations for the Pooner Retirement home I am going to open.

smiles, cat

• Like 1

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the rest of your days?

There would be alot less homeless animals,most of my winnings would go towards opening and running a large rescue center for homeless,abused animals and suppporting other existing rescue groups.I am a huge animal lover obviously and hate anyone who mistreats animals.There are many good rescue groups but all are funded through donations and in this economy all are suffering.

Nice, cristy. Yes, charities first (animals and education), then off to the South Pacific and Australia with my favourite cerbette. :)