Fake recommendations???

It is certainly an interesting thread and it has taken interesting twists. I don't want to be seen as fueling any fires here - just trying to contribute in a constructive fashion. Perhaps a poll on the subject is in order, with a clear question. Please see link:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5326

Yes we are clearly different and I thank God for that.

And what were the other straws (may be last week when I stood up against your arrogance when you were bragging about huge amount of money that you make and bragging that you spend $1500 per week on this hobby alone, instructing us (the relative poor) how to make lots of money the way you do it?). Or I hit your nerve when I said money can't buy everything (real love included), but youth and good looks can? You had no rights to bring up my reviews on the other board to this board and make a (false, distorted) case here and having lots of money doesn't entitle you to those rights either.

Well first of all I am not sure when I quoted you on anything from the other board seeing as I just joined it today? I was backing you up saying you had contributed recommendations here?

Second of all I try to spend around 10% of what I make on the hobby, your post the other day was absurd assuming that the rich get their money from holding a house for 35 years and paying less taxes because they are retired. I won't apologize for the fact that I have enough money to see a few ladies a week and I don't think I need too. I was wrong to try and explain in a few paragraphs how someone successful thinks, it is worlds apart from how someone who thinks the rich are rich because they are retired and pay less taxes thinks. And for me to think that any of what I said would make sense to you was crazy, it would take years maybe even the rest of your life for you to get it.

I am sorry you think that my life is so lonely and miserable, it is a classic Hollywood theme better to be broke and happy than miserable and rich, I?ve got some news for you the rich aren't that miserable. It is not that hard being me as anyone who knows me can attest to so if you are angry at the way I live than that is just sour grapes my friend.

As for a vendetta against you, are you crazy, I am way to busy living my life to worry about you. The last 2 weeks have been crazy and I could care less about you.

Your perspective is annoying to me in many posts you have made, the picture post were you are all concerned about your privacy but you bring ladies home to your house and frequent strip clubs the very thing you mentioned that got the MP?s in trouble in Germany, what do you think would be more affective black mail? Here is his pic from the internet, or that is were he lives and his sofa is red leather? The one about the retirees having all the money, (and here I thought it was the guys in Rockliffe and on the River in Manotick with the big boats stupid me) was also very annoying. I hate winers that worry about spending $2-300 and it might not turn out! I was trying to keep things un-confrontational in this post but you came out of the gate with teeth and claws.

As for an analogy about countries and citizens I find it equally annoying, I am here for 3 reasons, find ladies, help others find ladies, help others enjoy the hobby. You are taking away from my enjoyment big time. I am still waiting for the pm with the explanation that was apparently to big to make it through the system?

This is my final word for this post I think it has run it's course and confirmed Loneskaters aprehension. Sory that you are being draged into this Loneskater I know that you are only concerned about the ladies and their reputations. If you need any further califications I suggest you take it up in a PM.

You beat me to it Cat, I was just writing this when you posted the comment

THIS IS TURNING INTO A PISSING MATCH SO IT ENDS HERE.

Hopefully everyone has said what they need to say, the rest can be said in a PM.

Please don't feel the need to compare other boards with this one. Members are welcome to post negative comments on other boards (they would not be breaking any rules here - just loosing credibility as they don't realize how damaging negative posts can be to the business).

Nobody should care if you are an active member on all the sites or a dedicated member on just one site. I say join them all ... if you find one you feel at home at and appreciate the way the site is run then involve yourself with the community and grow with the site - most people don't have the time to do that on multiple sites.

Keep in mind that every time someone slanders a lady publicly on a board and the administration allows it (or even a agency) it makes the entire industry suffer and makes the board become hostile and one sided.

The ladies do not want to be part of a hostile board - especially those who are working hard at maintaining a top notch reputation, some of them (especially ones new to the business) may be OK with the other ladies getting called out at first but when the table turns and the first person decides to attack that ladies character and no one stands up for her in the boards administration she will leave and not return - and unfortunately it may stop her from visiting any more discussion boards.

We get comments here all the time for the ladies, many with horrible past experiences on other sites. They appreciate what we are doing here and that is our main goal. A safe place for good people.

Fighting in the threads is really not necessary. It may be entertaining to some and I agree sometimes you just need to vent but hopefully this is over with as I don't really want to suspend or infraction anyone as that usually just escalates the problems so I am closing this thread and let's all move on please.