Fake recommendations???

I was catching up on another board when I came across this comment about our recommendation section from one CERB member: "In my view (and I have no proof just a feeling as a long time member on cerb) there are a few long time members on the other board who receive the best services from selected SPs and who provide great marks and recommendations for those SPs in return for receiving continued best services"

Found it surprising that someone from CERB would make such a statement without proof and try to discredit the recommendations that have been written by other CERB members and discredit the SPs who received the recommendations. Being a long time and contributing CERB member, I certainly wrote a reply on the other boar letting this member know how I felt about this.

As far as I am concerned, we always say YMMV when referring to our experiences with SPs and I am sure the same applies for clients. Maybe some are just better at treating these wonderful ladies with the respect they deserve and that is why they receive a better service not becaiuse of how good a review they will write. Personnally, I have never discussed or never had an SP discussed how good a review I will be writing before we had our playtime. I have also seen SPs well worth reviewing but have not done so and the SP was fine with it. This just shows are some know very little about this business and have very little respect for the ladies although they claim to be long time CERB members.

I will not post the name of this member here but you can either check the other board or I will always respond to PM from my CERB friends.

One thing is true the more you see an SP the better it gets, review or no review. Could just be someone with sour grapes cause they can't afford to become a regular.

Well as I grew up on this other board, I for one took a longish time to understand this one. I do see some recomendations as over the top. But will stop way short of saying they're "shills" or anything like that. Just really exuberant.

That other board is mostly about the hobby. Like a car or stereo mag. Some want that. Took me a fair amount of time to get my head around this one though. Cat mostly is the reason why I came back. That and the comments I see or hear from the women here. If they like it and feel comfortable her, then why not? This is not a haven of scammers or CBK's fakers. It does seem more like what I am looking for.

To each their own I guess. A big plus is of course more of the ladies that I like are here.

I must point out however that that other board is far and away better than the board spawned by their rejects :D

I may have spoken outta turn before Mod, but I apologize and thank you for keeping to your guns here.

I participated in the thread in question on the other board and thought it to be a quantum leap to accuse cerb members of fake recommendations. That being said I feel there is value on both boards.

One thing is true the more you see an SP the better it gets, review or no review. Could just be someone with sour grapes cause they can't afford to become a regular.

Thats so true Dummpy.

I also find the subsequent sessions become more intense and for the most part a relationship develops with the particular SP. If the first experience is great, with chemistry prevailing and everything else is good; Repeat with the particular SP!

Well that would explain the sudden jump in new memberships!

Thanks for letting us know this was posted on the other site loneskater. Not everyone understands the concept here still (Even long term members struggle with it at times as they feel an urge to warn others when a date goes bad - especially when toftt).

I feel like a broken record sometimes telling people this site is not for everyone. Posts like this however will bring new members to this site (Guys who want something different) Most guys would come visit the site and see for themselves what it is all about.

Maybe his experience with one of the recommended ladies was not up to his expectations. So much can determine this (Hygine, mood of the SP, chemistry, time of day, etc...) it's really impossible to please everyone (as we all know) and even the most highly recommended ladies are bound to have a off day (we all do) expecting them to be perfect all the time no matter what the circumstance is just crazy and we all know it - it's just hard to accept when your on the receiving end.

I struggled with the idea of the recommendation section wondering if it would be a good idea or just be exploited. I am very glad it is not being exploited and the regulars here pretty much keep it in check (especially in the Ottawa area).

If anything malicious this was going on like...

-Guys trading services for recommendations

-Telling the lady a head of time that they plan to post a recommendation if the service is good

-Someone making fake recommendations to boost business

-etc...

Some of it has happened and thankfully the members here nip it in the butt really quick when it does happen. I get PM's all the time tipping me off about certain stuff and I look into all the complaints and heads up warnings I get.

So far we have not had any problems reported about the ladies being extorted for recommendations in any way and I would expect the ladies to PM me and let me know if this even happened as this is NOT acceptable in any way. It has happened in the past on other sites so it's just a matter of time until it happens with the recommendations section here but we will put an end to it fast if we find out.

I would surely boot him from the site and warn the ladies.

I think the guys who post most of the recommendations here have proven themselves to be stand up guys who are trustworthy. The ladies who frequent the site seam to appreciate the male members we have here as well.

This is still a new concept for discussion boards and we are not trying to win a popularity contest here.

I think it's quite interesting to watch some members speak out of both sides of their mouth, saying one thing one time and another the next in fact often contradicting them selves just to follow the crowd.

It's funny to hear accusations from the other board about the supposed censorship here. It should be noted that on the "other" board if you make any negative comments about a paid member you'll usually get suspended, thread deleted or banned depending on the negativity of the comment made. So it's not such a free world after all. Members here who don't know or understand the rules here are invited to revist the rules http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1362&highlight=email+rules.

Frankly i'm tired of hearing memembers complain about being censored here, the rules are simple and if people don't agree with, well them the door is right over there, don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

It's somewhat two faced to participate here yet complain about the "censorship" no one is forcing anyone to participate. Would you go to a vegitarian restaurant and complain because they won't serve you a fillet mignon ? Would you go to the UK and drive your car on the "wrong" side of the road ? Not likely, in both scenarios you know what you're getting your self into and you choose to play by the rules. Same goes for here.

Honestly if I hear one more person complain about the simple rules of this board, I'm gonna loose it!

As far as fake recommendations, please ! Such accusations are an insult to the women who are consistently and constantly recommended here by established and new reviewers a like. I'm a strong believer that the more regularly you see a provider the better it get's, it's only natural as your provider/client relationship develops as it would if you were friends. It's for this reason I often lay low for long stretches with no reviews. I see regulars often but won't bore the group with detailed reviews on every encounter for the very reason that the reviews might sound more like shills.

As everyone knows, I have had a jaded opinion of the concept of these boards since landing in Canada. My appearance on the scene caused some discussion on the other board that wasn't favorable even tho no one had met me and it left me repulsed by the very idea of boards. It's not that I had an issue with someone saying something negative, if someone has a complaint I want to know so that I can rectify it. But the thought that my relationships would be discussed in the open world was shocking. I watched closely before deciding to participate here, and only because of the Mods dedication to upholding the high standards set out did I venture in.

Many from the other board have become guests and some friends, but since the rise of CERB they are now here also. I have had several discussions about the "kiss ass" nature of the reviews here, mainly from guests that don't "hobby", but find something good and stick with it. They have a hard time believing there are that many 10's out there. In the end it always boils down to their inability to believe in the good in people. Everyone has qualities that can and should be appreciated. What most of our society fails to understand is that positive expectations brings positive results and negative brings negative. If an SP reads negative input, it emphasizes the negative and she focuses on it. If she doesn't have the skill to let it go it leaves a residual negative energy within her that will eminate out. Raise the bar in a positive way and your expectations will be fulfilled.

I have never been approached with a "review for services" offer, can't imagine how someone would even broach the subject. I do find that the relationship I have with the guests from CERB are more enjoyable because we have a better sense of who we are enjoying. Ideas are shared and discussed, the interactions online are fun and they bring a familiarity to a guest that I haven't met which helps me feel more comfortable. If the reviews are considered over the top by some, it is simply because they haven't yet reached the awareness that people are incredibly unique and can only be judged against themselves. Much like the Salt Flat races, you compete against your own best, not against the others on the ticket. I look at every visit when it is over and make the mental notes about what I can improve on next time for this guest. I constantly work to make what I do better, I can't try to compete against the Paiges and Avas who have years in their favor and a love of lifting iron so I don't even attempt it. Why would I? The ladies here in Ottawa are some of the finest providers I have had the opportunity to work beside. There isn't competition, there is compliment.

Every visit has it's own flavor and nuances, that is the beauty of this life. This Mod and members of this board get it, and thats why it has taken off. Any environment that excludes and divides will only breed more isolation. CERB is a place founded on inclusion and acceptance which enhances the connections and allows people to expressed who they really are. I know it sounds "Pollyanna", but I truly believe in the good in people and I feel CERB proves that if there is a safe place to "just be", then people will respond with who they really are. For all those who put themselves out there on this board...Thank You!

Catherine

I look at every visit when it is over and make the mental notes about what I can improve on next time for this guest. I constantly work to make what I do better, I can't try to compete against the Paiges and Avas who have years in their favor and a love of lifting iron so I don't even attempt it. Why would I? The ladies here in Ottawa are some of the finest providers I have had the opportunity to work beside. There isn't competition, there is compliment.

I could say a lot but I will just say "Vive le difference" or "Variety is the spice of life".

Curiosity got me, logged onto the other board today. It is very different, I am not impressed with what I saw, kinda seems like a school yard and I was on the boys side, looking across at the girls. Might try to figure out if there are any real contributors there that aren't here just to expand my possibilities but at first glance I certainly don't see any value.

Wow.....Cat you are one person with an amazing grasp of life and the ability to put it down for us to read and comprehend.....thanks.

I too have been on the other board for a few years....and I agree it can become childish at times...but then also it can be agood source of reading....if you learn to read between the lines also.

What we do not want is to become a board that bashes other boards.....each board has it god and "not so good" points......(not that there are any here:grin:).......so if you do consider yourself a hobbyist....the you will inform yourself as much as possible by reading all that you can.....

Very good thread with very good opinions and ideas being shared.

I have never been on the other board and maybe my opinion will be a bit biased because my experience is with CERB but, bulletin boards are globally very similar (whether it's for hobbying or chatting, etc...)

I like the concept of CERB and the fact that there is a moderator to try very much to keep things/situations under control.

The problem with boards lies in the anonymous nature of the posters; even though some restrictions are in effect, these restrictions are like rules and rules are made to be broken. Therefore, who resides behind the anonymous poster?

What is expected, especially on this type of board because of the 'taboo' aspect of the hobby, is a certain level of maturity from the posters. From this attribute and everyone's ability to think, it can become a very efficient information tool and I believe, especially with the Ottawa section considering the number of posters and the interaction, that it is a very efficient tool. This maturity along with the growth and diversity of the posts provides definite credibility.

This being said, I feel a review can be compared to a fishing story; you can catch a 4" perch but when you tell your buddies, it becomes a 14" walleye.

I read recommendations and some are very-well written and descriptive.

Do I believe they are fake? No, they are based on a true story.

Are they embellished? I think some are but, they still happened, for sure.

Are there fake recommendations? Most likely, often by newbies but again, the Mod is very efficient at catching the IP addresses to detect fake posters; another great asset for making the board a serious one.

In summary, if everyone contributes in a sincere manner, that would be the perfect world and everyone would be happy.

But, we live in an imperfect world and these issues will always be current; it remains everyone to be responsible to make the experience of the board enjoyable for all but, some will never listen.

And it is with credibility that readers/posters will determine the validity of the recommendations.

One last example is CL; with all the fakes exposed by our dear friend CK (just amazing!), where does their credibility stand?

Rick and antler,

You guys are right, I am going to spend some time having a look around the other board. I probably do less research than most as I would rather spend an hour seeing how a girl is than spend 3 hours debating whether she is any good by reading between the lines or trying to figure if another guy has the same likes as me, but I know it is my unique style and not shared by many. Hey when they put a candy bar at the cash I usually buy it.

There is clearly no comparison to boards that have members with legitimate intentions of being a part of a community and a bulletin board like CL, however I have turned to CL this month already so I guess the moral of the story is ultimately we all need to hone our spidy sense and find out what we like!

I was a little pissed off with some of the stuff I read on the other board initially but I should not be to hasty to pass judgment, things are said here that piss me off too. At the end of the day it is were I will find the most value that I frequent the most and I hit cL maybe once a week vs here several times a day. Everyone's values are different and I would rather a free and inviting conversation from the ladies directly than hear say and whispering behind there backs. I am pretty good at weeding out the BS and it is way easier if I am able to speak directly the horses mouth, this board makes it really easy to find the ladies.

We do kick a lot of people off this board each year and of course they will go to other boards to complain and take pokes at us here (trying to stir the pot).

Removing the negative comments for the paid advertisers and leaving the negative comments for the non-advertisers could be seen as extortion as it boils down to "Pay us or we will allow you to be slandered". I would much rather allow the ladies to all advertise for free but if one is bait and switching or doing anything malicious we just ask her to leave and delete her ads.

We have lost a few advertisers on EC because they did not like the way we run cerb.ca. A few of the advertisers over the years demanded things of me here on cerb and threatened to pull the ads off EC if I did not do what they were demanding.

For the record they no longer are members here and no longer have ads on EC (or any affiliates site of ours) ... and if they remove the ads on EC they are hurting themselves much more then us.

It only costs them 50.00 a month for the ad but how much revenue do you think they do off this 50.00 ad? (a few calls a day at least right!) so most of the time it's just idle threats trying to get what they want but anyone who threatens someone else to get what they want is NOT a good person so I don't loose any sleep over it when we loose a paid advertiser.

Some were removed for just being insane, some were breaking the rules with shill posts and recently some were fixing the award polls to win the valued member award (making lots of fake membership accounts and making fake poll votes to win the award).

You may have noticed that megane lost her valued member award because of this. Turns out Mika luv suposidly made all the fake accounts. With these fake accounts she voted for megane to win.

Because of this Mika luv was removed from the site - we also caught her shil posting under the member name "AL" for both Mika and Megane.

Megane did not like loosing this award and demanded I restore it claiming it was Mika and not Megane making the fake members and shill posting and that she deserved this award (when it was obviously stolen from cowboy kenny with all these fake member names putting in the fake votes). Why would that make it ok? I tried to be very diplomatic but nothing would work. She lost it on me and was just being unreasonable, demanding and threatening!

I know some of you liked Megane very much as many of the positive comments were obviously not shill posts so I am not sure why they felt they needed to shill post and cheat to win this award. It's rather sad that it came down to this. Needless to say megane is no longer a member here (and is no longer an advertiser on EC either as her threats to pull her advertising did not work so she followed through with them and did not renew the ads when they ran out last time) - I think she is trying to prove her point but like I said it is hurting her much more then it is hurting us.

We do NOT bend the rules for anyone just because they pay us and I would much rather loose the paid advertiser then to compromise the integrity of this site.

I think that the web is full of different forums and cultures, we attract each other to this site. If I were into quilting I would join a different group. The success of the format is in it's user base. This site has a very good number of active users, we like the style and rules, and when someone comes a long and does not feel they fit in they go to a board more to there taste and personality.

Thanks to all who responded to this thread and provided support for the main thing I believe in and that is respect for all the wonderful ladies who have chosen to be CERB members.

I did some research today, and as I expected could not found one recommendation written by this so call long term CERB member. I read more than half the recommendations written and nothing from this member. I even lok at laides who had over 30 recommendations and there are a few, nothing. Does that mean this guy never had a good experience.

Sounds to me like he was shouting his mouth off without having been with any of these wonderful ladies. How dare he make such accusations.

As far as I am concerned he has brought nothing to this board adn obviously is not seeing the ladies so he can move on to other board and spread lies.

MOD keep CERB the way it is with your occasional improvements. At least what we read here has value.

At first I hesitated to respond as I believe that this board is a positive board and no place for infightings and negative comments. But then I decided to respond briefly to clarify a few points, as I feel I have been targetted by a couple of members because of their past grudges against me, by a compaign of distortion and character assassinations.

I was responding to a post by another member (who must and will remain anonymous) who was complaining that one of the SPs he had was not as great as recommended by members here. I responded (in general terms and clearly not with reference to the commented SP) because I have had similar experiences (who were highly recommended but did not provide great service as I expected who actually were agency girls not independents and they were not in the new recommendation section but recommended long time ago on the old section) as a possible explanation that a few (out of many hundreds members) may be doing favour posting.

The senior member above convieniently forgot to mention my other comments that I have said that cerb members have respect for each other and that is a great place if one seeks highly recommended SP (the commented SP included). He also accuses me of not contributing to cerb and that I have not recommended anyone!!!!. He also professionally (by making it a headline) mis-quotes me and changes my term favour posting by a few into fake recommendations. He also claims (on the other board) that I am known on this board to have disrespect for the ladies!!!!. A compaign of lies and character assassination.

I will not comment or elaborate on the reasons for the member to copy another member’s view ON THE OTHER BOARD, paste it here and add distorted comments as he claims that I was trying to discrete SPs or all cerb members!!!!. And he claims that I have never recommended or seen any SP or never contributed to this great board!!! He also claims (on the other board) that I am known on this board to have disrespect for the ladies!!!!. I let the members to make their own judgements.

This is a post on terb on August 28 which was convieniently excluded to be copied by senior member.

Originally Posted by Secret_Admirer (on terb)

Although I agree the other board is not perfect , however, one thing is for sure on the other board and that is members are respectful towards each other. For a fair review I refer to this board and if I want to find out a highly recommended SP I refer to the other board and so far I haven't come across a shill on the other board.

At the end I would like to extend my sincere apology to any SP in particular, board member and the mod especially who may have been offended by these general comments and in no way was my intention to discrete the board, the ladies or the hobbiest members. It was very unfortunate that a brief general comment like that should be imported, distorted and presented in a way to be possibly hurtful to some people on this board for possibly someone's personal gains.

I think it's quite interesting to watch some members speak out of both sides of their mouth, saying one thing one time and another the next in fact often contradicting them selves just to follow the crowd.

It's funny to hear accusations from the other board about the supposed censorship here. It should be noted that on the "other" board if you make any negative comments about a paid member you'll usually get suspended, thread deleted or banned depending on the negativity of the comment made. So it's not such a free world after all. Members here who don't know or understand the rules here are invited to revist the rules http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1362&highlight=email+rules.

Frankly i'm tired of hearing memembers complain about being censored here, the rules are simple and if people don't agree with, well them the door is right over there, don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

It's somewhat two faced to participate here yet complain about the "censorship" no one is forcing anyone to participate. Would you go to a vegitarian restaurant and complain because they won't serve you a fillet mignon ? Would you go to the UK and drive your car on the "wrong" side of the road ? Not likely, in both scenarios you know what you're getting your self into and you choose to play by the rules. Same goes for here.

Honestly if I hear one more person complain about the simple rules of this board, I'm gonna loose it!

As far as fake recommendations, please ! Such accusations are an insult to the women who are consistently and constantly recommended here by established and new reviewers a like. I'm a strong believer that the more regularly you see a provider the better it get's, it's only natural as your provider/client relationship develops as it would if you were friends. It's for this reason I often lay low for long stretches with no reviews. I see regulars often but won't bore the group with detailed reviews on every encounter for the very reason that the reviews might sound more like shills.

As far as fake recommendations....

Well put CK, and if I believe the one or 10 encounter's I had with a SP is worth 10's across the board, then I put those marks up there. It is all in the chemistry between FRIENDS... afterall.... you are both sharing something very special. That's my opinion...you can either read the recommendations, and reviews or don't.I know in my mind what is stated is factual!

I was bored at work today so I gave this little thread some thought.

I think the whole cerb vs other board viewpoint is a "glass is half-full vs. glass is half empty" thing.

In Ottawa's climate where there are many beautiful SPs to meet and enjoy, I'd rather be advised about who to see before being warned who to avoid.

If there were a shortage of beautiful SPs, maybe then I would accept advice on whom to avoid.

I have always taken the positive recommendations and therefore am richer for it.

e

2 boards 2 styles and then they cross into one and clash badly. Lets start over, I think the other board has handled this quite well. No need to tarnish your rep any further around here SA, and I have seen your recommendations and your contributions, we clearly have a difference of opinion but that is not all bad. Loneskater is passionate about this board, he is concerned about the quality of the members. I know that when I read your post on the other board it did not in itself bother me however it was another straw on the camels back. How the post went from a discussion about an SP to something completely different amazes me. I know people that have a very different opinion than I do and I seek there advice to be the devils advocate, I seldom take there advice as well. We do not have many devil's advocates around here, when we see one it is hard to get our heads in that mod.

I have been around review boards since the "alt.sex.prostitution" newsgroup or ASP for short. (Anyone remember penis christ?) Since then boards have come and gone. Those that are not moderated well usually have a short lifespan. It is unfortunate that the intentions of the the originators to create a board where discourse can occur with no "censorship" is usually thwarted by those who use the board for their own ends, whether to satisfy an urge to be an online bully or to discredit competition when they can't compete fairly.

Successful boards are maintained by very dedicated people who put a lot of time into keeping things on the up and up. Some boards have some financial self interest involved, others less so. But all boards have their undercurrents of agenda seething below the surface.

Having said the above, I find this board to have a level of civility which I find refreshing and for the present, I spend more time on this board than any other. It is not to say I don't visit other boards when I want to see another point of view or take on a subject. The final point is never to accept all your information from one source. It is important to review as many sources as you reasonably can, because the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

we clearly have a difference of opinion but that is not all bad. Loneskater is passionate about this board, he is concerned about the quality of the members. I know that when I read your post on the other board it did not in itself bother me however it was another straw on the camels back. How the post went from a discussion about an SP to something completely different amazes me. .

Yes we are clearly different and I thank God for that.

If he is so passionate about this board then what is he doing on the other board!!! joining recently (to report on cerb members' activities over there??).

And what were the other straws (may be last week when I stood up against your arrogance when you were bragging about huge amount of money that you make and bragging that you spend $1500 per week on this hobby alone, instructing us (the relative poor) how to make lots of money the way you do it?). Or I hit your nerve when I said money can't buy everything (real love included), but youth and good looks can? You had no rights to bring up my reviews on the other board to this board and make a (false, distorted) case here and having lots of money doesn't entitle you to those rights either.

Any citizen is governed by the law of the land. I did NOT break any rule on this board by expressing my view SOMEWHERE ELSE (although my view was presented in a false distorted manner here). Nor did I break any rule there. Copy and paste and acting as informer and more importantly distortion of facts are indeed by far more wrong than me expressing personal views somewhere else.

If a citizen behaves in a manner which is legal in this land and he goes back to his other land and he is put in jail for what is considered legal here and may be not legal there, than that is wrong. Do we want to repeat that wrong on this board?

To clarify my point above further, I give a real life example. If a dual citizen expresses his view in this land and then goes back home and then those dictators who monitors their citizens abroad when they express their views outside and punish them for expressing their views upon their return or ban them for life (to heaven or to jail). Do you support those actions???. Are you suggesting that this board should do the same?? Do you want us to go down to that level??.

I for one, posted one negative comment, not about a SP but about an agency, and got a ticket. I think I learned my lesson.

I love this forum. I think all forums should be like this. I go to other forums that has nothing to do with the hoby etc.. its all full of hate and negegativity.

I like the concept of only positive, then if you see a positive comment about a SP you can go ahead. otherwise take your chances and if you have a bad experience, oh well.

I think there are enough positive comments on SPs to choose from here.

I for one, posted one negative comment, not about a SP but about an agency, and got a ticket. I think I learned my lesson.

I love this forum. I think all forums should be like this. I go to other forums that has nothing to do with the hoby etc.. its all full of hate and negegativity.

I like the concept of only positive, then if you see a positive comment about a SP you can go ahead. otherwise take your chances and if you have a bad experience, oh well.

I think there are enough positive comments on SPs to choose from here.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I DID NOT post any negative comments here and in my view not over the other board either. BTW, negative comments over there do not get tickets.

I simply expressed a view that based on my personal experience (that cost me a few hundred) that on two ocassions and long time ago I took two separate agency girls and they were highly recommended here but I did not have any fun with them as contrary to what was described they had too many restrictions (and later one of them was reviewed negatively on the other board). Regardless my action (expressing my view based on my personal experience SOMEWHERE ELSE) DID NOT CONSTITUTE BREAKING OF ANY RULE on this board as a couple of members with past grudges are trying to mis-represent and MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF MOLEHILL.

We do kick a lot of people off this board each year and of course they will go to other boards to complain and take pokes at us here (trying to stir the pot).

Removing the negative comments for the paid advertisers and leaving the negative comments for the non-advertisers could be seen as extortion as it boils down to "Pay us or we will allow you to be slandered". I would much rather allow the ladies to all advertise for free but if one is bait and switching or doing anything malicious we just ask her to leave and delete her ads.

We have lost a few advertisers on EC because they did not like the way we run cerb.ca. A few of the advertisers over the years demanded things of me here on cerb and threatened to pull the ads off EC if I did not do what they were demanding.

For the record they no longer are members here and no longer have ads on EC (or any affiliates site of ours) ... and if they remove the ads on EC they are hurting themselves much more then us.

It only costs them 50.00 a month for the ad but how much revenue do you think they do off this 50.00 ad? (a few calls a day at least right!) so most of the time it's just idle threats trying to get what they want but anyone who threatens someone else to get what they want is NOT a good person so I don't loose any sleep over it when we loose a paid advertiser.

Some were removed for just being insane, some were breaking the rules with shill posts and recently some were fixing the award polls to win the valued member award (making lots of fake membership accounts and making fake poll votes to win the award).

You may have noticed that megane lost her valued member award because of this. Turns out Mika luv suposidly made all the fake accounts (Funny however she was using megane's computer to do this). With these fake accounts she voted for megane to win.

Because of this Mika luv was removed from the site - we also caught her shil posting under the member name "AL" for both Mika and Megane.

Megane did not like loosing this award and demanded I restore it claiming it was Mika and not Megane making the fake members and shill posting and that she deserved this award (when it was obviously stolen from cowboy kenny with all these fake member names putting in the fake votes). Why would that make it ok? I tried to be very diplomatic but nothing would work. She lost it on me and was just being unreasonable, demanding and threatening!

I know some of you liked Megane very much as many of the positive comments were obviously not shill posts so I am not sure why they felt they needed to shill post and cheat to win this award. It's rather sad that it came down to this. Needless to say megane is no longer a member here (and is no longer an advertiser on EC either as her threats to pull her advertising did not work so she followed through with them and did not renew the ads when they ran out last time) - I think she is trying to prove her point but like I said it is hurting her much more then it is hurting us.

We do NOT bend the rules for anyone just because they pay us and I would much rather loose the paid advertiser then to compromise the integrity of this site.

Very Honourable!

• Like 1