PK Bella

Guest meteor

yesterday, my jaw dropped when I saw the PK ad for the new girl Bella. I decided to go for her, especially as she was on her first day here, but she had prior experience although not in Ontario.

I really wanted an hour, but was offered half only. I understand why and it did not matter in the end. The half hour with Bella beat most hours I have ever had with anyone else.

Physique? A shorter, but just as cute version as Taylor Rain, with as much or more energy. Actually, she seems cuter, with enhanced breasts giving her a rare spinner type, must-do PSE look. I am not sure how long will she be with PK, but what I know for sure she will be the hardest to book amongst their girls.

No notes or grades, that would mean a review which is prohibited. The rest remains private. Overall, by far, the best experience I have known in Ottawa.

m

yesterday, my jaw dropped when I saw the PK ad for the new girl Bella. I decided to go for her, especially as she was on her first day here, but she had prior experience although not in Ontario.

I really wanted an hour, but was offered half only. I understand why and it did not matter in the end. The half hour with Bella beat most hours I have ever had with anyone else.

Physique? A shorter, but just as cute version as Taylor Rain, with as much or more energy. Actually, she seems cuter, with enhanced breasts giving her a rare spinner type, must-do PSE look. I am not sure how long will she be with PK, but what I know for sure she will be the hardest to book amongst their girls.

No notes or grades, that would mean a review which is prohibited. The rest remains private. Overall, by far, the best experience I have known in Ottawa.

m

Its not clear to me what you meant " a review is prohibited" Why not write a recommendation.

I agree with kih.

The recommendation section was developed for this purpose, for hobbiests to share the wonderful experiences that they happen to share with SPs.

If meteor does not want to write a recommendation than there must be problems he encountered with the services, no recommendation not good news he has thrown out the positives but holding back on the negatives. I do not always write a recommendation if the lady is not in my opinion a super start. I only recommend the truly exceptional Dummy approved.

Dummy approved???? lol I couldn't resist

It's the double mm that through me, the original name is a typo to begin with!

Actually, I think he summarized his experience with his last sentence!

Actually, I think he summarized his experience with his last sentence!

You are right KIH it certainly would appear that Meteor enjoyed his time, is this a positive review or recommendation? However the clarifying statement about not being able to post a review? This board does not allow negative reviews, although positive reviews and recommendations are encouraged. The statement that he is not allowed to make a review implies that thee are negative comments he is holding back? Now I am not a very smart guy, so I am easily confused and I may be misinterpreting here.

You are right KIH it certainly would appear that Meteor enjoyed his time, is this a positive review or recommendation? However the clarifying statement about not being able to post a review? This board does not allow negative reviews, although positive reviews and recommendations are encouraged. The statement that he is not allowed to make a review implies that thee are negative comments he is holding back? Now I am not a very smart guy, so I am easily confused and I may be misinterpreting here.

Dummpy,

I see where your coming from. Having said that and unless Meteor gives more details --The one sure way to find out is to give PK a call and book an apt. ;)

I think meteor is saying he had such a good time the review would be so hot as to be prohibited by Mod.

Meteor - please clarify.

Dummpy,

I see where your coming from. Having said that and unless Meteor gives more details --The one sure way to find out is to give PK a call and book an apt. ;)

You hit the nail on the head KIH, I have never really been a dwarf of words more a dwarf of action!! I think some field research is in order!

Having helped established the beachhead, I'm looking forward to further reconnaissance reports confirming early observations. I think you will enjoy the task, gentlemen. (I'm sure I'm missing a pun in "beachhead". Something to do with "salty sea-like taste" and a kind of "head".) :-P

I think some field research is in order!

I can say, ABBY from PK would be high on my priority list, of ladies to see judging by her picture, care to give more info Jess?

I can say, ABBY from PK would be high on my priority list, of ladies to see judging by her picture, care to give more info Jess?

Abby's pic indeed looks pretty fine!

Too bad about Bella. I was hoping to see her next week.

With regards to another post, I find PK very polite and informative when I call.