PK

Guest m***2

Just wanted to know if everyone finds that Jason of PK has an bad attitude. I find lately that he has been a bit insulting. this is not a negative comment just an experience as of late. I sure there is a reason.

I am not too sure what you mean by that? Can you give me an example? I know that Jason is usually quite polite with our clients.

One thing to keep in mind, he might have gotten off the phone with an A-hole and his tone may not have been adjusted. Honestly I really dont know what to say.

Folks, we are averaging 300-400 phone calls per day (honestly) so there is a bit of a time constraint per call so perhaps he was in a bit of a hurry.

To be quite honest in my time frame hobbying, and calling PK at times of need:boobies: I have never had any issues with Jason on the phone,in fact he and I were quite pleasant about a girl that was not...shall I say..putting out, as they say YMMV. I have had the honor speaking to Jessica (BTW she sounds sooo sexy on the phone:boobies:) and one other girl, and never had issues with any them. Could be that somebody pissed in Jason's Corn Flakes, and was having a shitty day, don't we all have shitty day's once in a while.:?:

To be quite honest in my time frame hobbying, and calling PK at times of need:boobies: I have never had any issues with Jason on the phone,in fact he and I were quite pleasant about a girl that was not...shall I say..putting out, as they say YMMV. I have had the honor speaking to Jessica (BTW she sounds sooo sexy on the phone:boobies:) and one other girl, and never had issues with any them. Could be that somebody pissed in Jason's Corn Flakes, and was having a shitty day, don't we all have shitty day's once in a while.:?:

I have to concur as well. Whether its Jason, Lisa or the other girl dispatching, I have had nothing but pleasant professional conversations over the phone in arranging appointments.

I have been getting Jason every time I call PK. He has always been a gentleman, helpful and very professional. Thanks J. Maybe I would like to hear a sexy female voice occasionally, LOL.

leyley

Jason "We have X, Y, Z but i recommend Z because she is just so hot."

Me "I would like to inquire about X please"

Jason "Ok but Z is really hot, so its your loss buddy"

Me "Blow me"

Me "Blow me"

I don't know if you are trying to be funny,sarcastic...but if I read this correctly...you're telling Jason to blow you! Wow, just a little rude? Don't you think?

Guest ye****y1*3

Me "Blow me"

your loss....good one...haha

i think he is merely pointing out the fact that sometimes these agencies can be pushy.

if you want acertain girl, either she is available or not. and 'really hot' doesn't matter if you had your eye on someone else. a client has a right to be able to select someone they want

Yes, I concur. This has happened to me too a few times in the distance past.

Mind you PK seem to start having some hot new girls recently!. I may call them back again (Tip - I think if you call early in the afternoons most likely Jessica (as Pete said the one with sexy voice) will pick up the phone :-). I personaly found her very helpful and easy to talk to.

I think if Jason is trying to lead you in a direction he probably has a better insight than you. Perhaps the lady you would have been inquiring on may have been turned down 3 times in a row and is not looking up to par, or is in a shitty mood. Maybe there were other factors involved that he was polite enough not to mention.

Honestly with an dickhead attitude like that, you probably aren't getting Blown much..

Me "Blow me"

When did Jason start doing phone sex??

Rate/Hours c'mon stop holding out !!!:mrgreen:

Seriously though PK has it's purpose and gives what it is in business to give, you want some now, here is what we have. At least they have something! How many times have you called someone and they told ya com and get it and then 2 or 3 hours latter after stringing you along no sign of them. My PK experiences are not all good, but in a pinch on short notice and in this price range it's what I expect. It's kinda like the Tim Horton's of the SP world (and who does not want to own a Timmies!!) don't expect fillet mignon, that requires reservation and a bigger check for sure.

Thanks PK

When did Jason start doing phone sex??

Rate/Hours c'mon stop holding out !!!:mrgreen:

Seriously though PK has it's purpose and gives what it is in business to give, you want some now, here is what we have. At least they have something! How many times have you called someone and they told ya com and get it and then 2 or 3 hours latter after stringing you along no sign of them. My PK experiences are not all good, but in a pinch on short notice and in this price range it's what I expect. It's kinda like the Tim Horton's of the SP world (and who does not want to own a Timmies!!) don't expect fillet mignon, that requires reservation and a bigger check for sure.

Thanks PK

This topic has nothing to do with the legitimacy of PK or the rate which they set nor I have questioned either of those.

and PKJessica asked for an example, so i gave an example. No need to take it personally. In fact from the comments, a few of us can associate with that scenario.

Just wanted to know if everyone finds that Jason of PK has an bad attitude. I find lately that he has been a bit insulting. this is not a negative comment just an experience as of late. I sure there is a reason.

Mark - this reads like a negative comment. Report bad experience on the other board, keep this one to good comments and suggestions for making the hobby even better.

Just my two cents.

Guest *ard**Ga*

Jason sometimes over-represents the girl as while I've had better luck with Jessica, who is more realistic.

I am going to leave this as Jessica has chosen to respond instead of reporting the original post. If this escalates however I will need to suspend the peoples accounts here that are involved in any of the negative comments. Like ulixestrojan pointed out... This is the wrong board to choose to bash any person (or agency) in the business. The only time we allow negative comments is (1) if a dangerous situation happens or (2) it's bait and switch (and we have a special area for both).

When you make a comment like "Blow Me" or "Dickhead" it escalates problems, is immature and has no place on cerb. If you are unable to discuss issues in a mature way you will be removed. This could have been handled much better with some feedback to PK letting them know where they need improvement or a better worded example.

I think feedback is important to any business and this type of input could really help out a company like PK and also with Jessica's replies it gives you all a insight to how difficult it can be to try to please everyone. It's not easy to run an agency - in fact everyone who has ever tried always says "I thought it would be so much easier" (I hear this a few times a month).

Keep in mind ... I will not allow anyone to bash any of the ladies or agencies here and you will be given a infraction, suspended or banned from the site for doing this.