something tells me Ulix is looking at doing something kinky in Ottawa.........bring a little vegas to Ottawa?

Sorry for the delay on the delay on this one;

http://www.robinsonlimo.com/

Suggest either the Lincoln with the j seat or the Excursion!!

Have a good night :D

The J seat sounds like it should be renamed the F seat.

I like the way you roll ...now if they could only get one of those limo's with a hot tub here you would be set!

Sorry for the delay on the delay on this one;

http://www.robinsonlimo.com/

Suggest either the Lincoln with the j seat or the Excursion!!

Have a good night :D

Great - I have contacted them as well as a couple others re: quotes.

I agree with Dreamer - we need a hot tub limo (but we also need it to stop raining - where is my sunshine).

Great - I have contacted them as well as a couple others re: quotes.

I agree with Dreamer - we need a hot tub limo (but we also need it to stop raining - where is my sunshine).

The sunshine followed me west, I have it here!

Cat

The sunshine followed me west, I have it here!

Cat

I am on the next flight - life is too short for this sh%tty weather. Actually - I am in Calgary Nov 6-7 or thereabouts.

Ah something I know much about as I was a chauffeur for 4 yrs back in the crazy 90's with World Class Limousine. Something to share with you all. If you want to have sex in the back of a limo, then be prepared to pay. Most chauffeurs don't want to end their day cleaning up your SOG's or COTF's.... unless you are willing to pay the piper. As for multiple stops, I' have done it for regular clients, newbies may not get the same service (YMMV).. but then again, you can get lucky with a desperate chauffeur willing to do anything for a buck.

Just a note: My Ultimate best time ever driving limo was when I had 6 woman going out for ladies night. They first asked me if I spoke French, I said no " little did they know I was fluent in French". Anyways the night went on, the girls got drunker from stop to stop and during the last part of the night, they started talking in French what they would do to me if I came home with them. "Ok, at this point, think how bad we talk about sex with a woman and multiply it by 100", these woman where sexual savages.

The night ends at this one girls place where all six got off. They said goodbye, left a tip and as they walked away, I say...." Well, am I not going to be invited in" they said why would you say that... I said in French, " Because I heard everything you wanted to do to me". The girls all started yelling and screaming, saying you understood everything we said.... To make a long story short.... Me and 3 of the 6 girls had a great time together.

rub

• Like 2

Ah something I know much about as I was a chauffeur for 4 yrs back in the crazy 90's with World Class Limousine. Something to share with you all. If you want to have sex in the back of a limo, then be prepared to pay. Most chauffeurs don't want to end their day cleaning up your SOG's or COTF's.... unless you are willing to pay the piper. As for multiple stops, I' have done it for regular clients, newbies may not get the same service (YMMV).. but then again, you can get lucky with a desperate chauffeur willing to do anything for a buck.

Just a note: My Ultimate best time ever driving limo was when I had 6 woman going out for ladies night. They first asked me if I spoke French, I said no " little did they know I was fluent in French". Anyways the night went on, the girls got drunker from stop to stop and during the last part of the night, they started talking in French what they would do to me if I came home with them. "Ok, at this point, think how bad we talk about sex with a woman and multiply it by 100", these woman where sexual savages.

The night ends at this one girls place where all six got off. They said goodbye, left a tip and as they walked away, I say...." Well, am I not going to be invited in" they said why would you say that... I said in French, " Because I heard everything you wanted to do to me". The girls all started yelling and screaming, saying you understood everything we said.... To make a long story short.... Me and 3 of the 6 girls had a great time together.

rub

Now that is a hall of fame worthy story!!

rub

That's a switch - sounds like you gave them the TIP

Guest f***2f***

he he yes very good.....i'm glad that worked out for you....i would like to have seen their shocked looks:shock: