Roaming Guy... 4000 Posts!!!

RG, I really admire your energy, but even more your (apparently effortless) unfailing good judgement and that life is out there to be enjoyed on a day-to-day basis without ever getting too frenetic about.

Carry on,

Touch

RG... Nicely done my Dear!! You have always posted intellegent and unique posts. Some of which I had learned from, Some I have debated on, but all well spoken and true! Your an an inspiration indeed! Good job!

Congrats on the big 4000, looking forward to reading many more....

Additional Comments:

Congrats on the big 4000, looking forward to reading many more....

Thanks to everyone for the comments. They really are appreciated.

At times I still feel like a newbie, seems just like yesterday I began participating in this lifestyle, and I have learned so much through CERB, not to mention enjoying and appreciating the sense of community here. A big thank you to Mod and Town Council for the work they do to keep this a positive site.

Thanks to Old Dog for noticing I post waaaaayyyyyy toooo much LOL, and to WIT who observed I made that magic number (still can't believe that one)

and again thank you to everyone for their comments, they are very much appreciated

RG

'The gods do not deduct from a man's alloted time on earth the hours spent in fishing.'

.... and I don't know to whom to credit the quotation....

Congrats RG

norm-47e9a4d2d81f9-Being+John+Malkovich+(1999).jpeg

Having never met you I had to create this mask from your words, song choices and your implied resemblance to John Malkovich. I hope it is satisfactory in tribute to your 4000 posts. Unfortunately the mask is made out of Gefilte fish so we had it for supper.

Congrats aregee