Vitto reminds me of Sally in enthusiasm if anyone remembers Sally. It started off pretty slow, nice gentle relaxing massage, nice personality friendly chat. Vitto is quite attractive, having that exotic look of someone from South America and that added to the experience. But it started enjoyable, nothing amazing.

Then the massage got better, and better, and better. About 20 minutes in, I was fully engaged, down to the toes. Not only is this beautiful caliente woman excellent at teasing (the best teasing experienced by far) but really knows massage and she has amazing touch. It felt like a session with a beautiful close girlfriend. The bond with her became absolutely amazing.

No idea how long we were in session. It felt like hours. All I remembers is shuffling out and looking back to see if it was real. Kind of like that line by Al Pacino in the Devils Advocate where he says "turn around and look surprised and never saw it coming." That kind of experience.

Repeat? Yes, post recovery.

• Like 2

I've seen Vitto twice now and I'm lost as to why she only has one review. She is a very beautiful and well toned woman who is proof that working out pays dividends. As inti-mate says she gives a very enjoyable massage and is a master at tease. Highly recommended, I'd say one of the great ladies at ALO.

I will have to echo what everyone else here has said up until now. She has the art of the tease down perfect. The amount of pressure during the massage was exactly right, right from the start, which nobody else had ever gotten right without some initial adjustment. She has the look and body of a salsa dancer, someone you imagine you'd see during a Brazilian Carnivale, coming out from out on top of a float. ;)

I first met Vitto in the CERB chatroom. We chatted on and off, and it was a couple of weeks before I finally did visit her. At this point, I had never visited a massage parlour, and was hesitant to say the least.

I booked an early morning appointment, and when I arrived I was greeted by this stunning young latino, with the sexiest voice and in a dress that showed off her legs to the max. She greeted me with a hug and led me inside.

She asked me to get comfortable, put on some relaxing music, and gave me wonderfully relaxing rubdown, hitting all the right places.

If you're looking for a lady that loves what she's doing and puts 110% into the session, then Vitto is the woman for you. I'm already planning my next visit, and won't be hesitant about seeing her again.

I had the pleasure meeting Vitto as well, she has a very desirable sexy body,and a hot passionate personality. Her tender,teasing touches from behind when I was on my tummy,had me very aroused.

It wasn't long before I made the flip that some of that latin hot passion took place and she really knew how to keep the pace,tease until the final release,and it was a great release:) thoroughly had a great time with Vitto.

Thanks Vitto for a great time.

Had some free time today and decided to book with a girl I met on the chat room "Passion Vitto". Let me tell you, her name dosen't do this beautiful Latin girl justice as she was very beautiful, warm friendly, and very approachable. She is very easy to relax with and down to earth. Perhaps she should be called " Pasion Latino"......I booked for 45 minutes online, the place is easy to find, they are very cautious so that you won't bump into someone in the lobby and very discrete. Very professional.

Facilities were accomodating and I felt very comfortable here.

Victoria is a terrific girl and if you are looking for a very sexy massage and with a very beautiful easy going girl, I highley recommend you check her out!

• Like 2

This lady has such a Latin sex appeal it is unreal.....She ooozes sexuality.....She works the table like a gymnast in the Olympics on the balance beam......

She is all woman.....sexy....and beautiful.......

Her touch is right down the sensual erotic line...not massage really at all........sensual...teasing......and the slide.....wow...I actually loved the way she would place her body on yours and lay all herself on you like a hot water bottle......damn nice!!!!

Yup have to agree with all of the above. Vitto is one sexy, sensuous and beautiful lady. Class act all the way. She really knows how to get my motor running and I would love to just snuggle under a blanket and cuddle with her all day - she is a sweetheart!

• Like 1

I had been chatting with Vitto for a while. A little over a week ago I was chatting with her again was watching her on cam, and the outfit she was wearing was particularly sexy. She was at Luna West that day (not too much of a detour for me) so I decided to leave a bit early and make an appointement with her.

She was even more sexy in person than she was online. She even remembered my preferences from our chats and encorporated them into the session. She was not rushed and made full use of our time together, and I left very satisfied!

I am looking forward to seeing her again sometime when she is in the west end.

Had a session with Vitto today. She just seems to get better every time I see her. Vitto is one sexy Latina beauty that is a pleasure to talk to and gives a massage to die for :) Thanks gorgeous, till next time.

• Like 1

I am new to CERB and was cruising through various profiles. Vitto's caught my eye. To my surprise she PM'd me welcoming me to CERB. We chatted back and forth and setup an appointment at VIP.

When she opened the door the latin goddess I envisioned from her profile stood before me. She was sexier in real life than the pics can show. She has a sexy, exotic look which combined with her bubbly personality made for a great session. She made me feel comfortable from the second we met.

The massage was both relaxing and a tease to pleasure that awaited. Her hands were soon replaced by other parts of her body on mine. As we built toward the end she massaged me in ways I never knew possible. It was a fantastic climax to the hour we spent together. We concluded with a warm shower together cleaning up the mess we made.

Definitely worth a visit, I will be again soon.

Props to CERB as well. Without it I wouldn't have met this sexy lady.

• Like 2

Saw Vitto yesterday and had to add my voice to this chorus.

Slow, smoldering and passionate in the end.

a must see!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I saw Passion Vito the other day. When I say "I saw", I really mean I was drawn to Passion Vito. I have seen her quite a few times and I'm always amazed every time I walk in. There's an aroma of sensuality that engulfs your senses and you are drawn into a sphere of delicate pleasures. Her comfortable nature and her natural ability to put you at ease make the experience one of a kind.

From the moment she laid that first finger in the middle of my back, I melted on the table and knew instantly was I was in for: one hour of pure delight, a massage that tingles my toes and softens my manly tones. A few drops of oil here and there and Vitto goes to work. Those soft Latin hands softly rubbing the middle of my back are driving me to the edge of paradise. And it goes on , and on, and on. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, she switches mode and jumps on the table. That's when I realize I'm in trouble. Ever had a body slide? If you say "Yes", I doubt you've had real one until you see what she can do. How can she balance herself on me and still caress me and breathe behind my ear lobe is beyond my understanding of the laws of human physics. Holy cow man! I can't take this anymore, I'm about to implode! A note from the author: She probably has the most amazing breast I've ever seen, and the combination of her areola and nipple is astonishing, a true creation unlike one you've ever seen.

But then, just when I think my time is up, and while still lying on the table, what happened to me in the following ten minutes cannot be humanly described in clear words, I only remember seeing stars, beautiful white clouds, a bright light at the end of a long tunnel ... it's only then I realized Vitto was still at work! ... and they say Latin people have passion, I say Latin people have Passion Vitto.

Just about then, she softly whispers in my ear ... "Turn over big boy ..." OMG, you mean we're not done! I think to myself ... I'm pretty darn sure at this point I'm just about at the Pearly Gates .... I gather whatever energy I have left and turn on my back, and there she is, breasts shadowing my body, and looking at me with a grin you don't want to mess with. The room is filled with a sensual aroma, and I have nothing more to do than give in and allow her the pleasure to pleasure me. I will repeat again, those Latin hands were made for one purpose and I experienced it first hand (pun intended).

After a few minutes of rest, I regained my composure and made my way to the shower where she was already waiting for me ... OMG, is this ever going to end I think to myself. She washed me from head to toe, lathering me gently and then rinsing me off. I got dressed, gave her a warm hug, a quick pinch on her cute buns and went back to my regular life ... I was floating two feet off the ground for the next forty eight hours ...

I heard through the grapevine they're repainting the ceiling in the room I was in. Sorry Passion Vito, I can't understand how that would have happened. All in all a definitely repeat.

I saw Passion Vito the other day. When I say "I saw", I really mean I was drawn to Passion Vito. I have seen her quite a few times and I'm always amazed every time I walk in. There's an aroma of sensuality that engulfs your senses and you are drawn into a sphere of delicate pleasures. Her comfortable nature and her natural ability to put you at ease make the experience one of a kind.

From the moment she laid that first finger in the middle of my back, I melted on the table and knew instantly was I was in for: one hour of pure delight, a massage that tingles my toes and softens my manly tones. A few drops of oil here and there and Vitto goes to work. Those soft Latin hands softly rubbing the middle of my back are driving me to the edge of paradise. And it goes on , and on, and on. Just when I think I can't take it anymore, she switches mode and jumps on the table. That's when I realize I'm in trouble. Ever had a body slide? If you say "Yes", I doubt you've had real one until you see what she can do. How can she balance herself on me and still caress me and breathe behind my ear lobe is beyond my understanding of the laws of human physics. Holy cow man! I can't take this anymore, I'm about to implode! A note from the author: She probably has the most amazing breast I've ever seen, and the combination of her areola and nipple is astonishing, a true creation unlike one you've ever seen.

But then, just when I think my time is up, and while still lying on the table, what happened to me in the following ten minutes cannot be humanly described in clear words, I only remember seeing stars, beautiful white clouds, a bright light at the end of a long tunnel ... it's only then I realized Vitto was still at work! ... and they say Latin people have passion, I say Latin people have Passion Vitto.

Just about then, she softly whispers in my ear ... "Turn over big boy ..." OMG, you mean we're not done! I think to myself ... I'm pretty darn sure at this point I'm just about at the Pearly Gates .... I gather whatever energy I have left and turn on my back, and there she is, breasts shadowing my body, and looking at me with a grin you don't want to mess with. The room is filled with a sensual aroma, and I have nothing more to do than give in and allow her the pleasure to pleasure me. I will repeat again, those Latin hands were made for one purpose and I experienced it first hand (pun intended).

After a few minutes of rest, I regained my composure and made my way to the shower where she was already waiting for me ... OMG, is this ever going to end I think to myself. She washed me from head to toe, lathering me gently and then rinsing me off. I got dressed, gave her a warm hug, a quick pinch on her cute buns and went back to my regular life ... I was floating two feet off the ground for the next forty eight hours ...

I heard through the grapevine they're repainting the ceiling in the room I was in. Sorry Passion Vito, I can't understand how that would have happened. All in all a definitely repeat.

Well said Al from Quebec,

I have had the good fortune of being with Vitto a number of times and frankly am still searching for the words to describe how wonderful she is! There is something super special about Vitto/Victoria! What a woman!

Guest c**io**m7

I finally took the plunge and visited Victoria today...my first venture into the MA world. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Sexy Latin lady, my vision of you was not wrong...you embody the passion and heated sensuality we all crave...thank you. xoxo

Guest paq****5

Vitto and gentleman of CERB let me say sorry not to write this reco sooner.

I booked with Victoria probably on one of the coldest day in May and after meeting her for the first time everything got warmer and then hotter.

Hugs upon arrival and with a sexy tight mini dress with heels. Admiring her sexy assets while going to the room got me all excited. What a figure!!!

We talked a bit and then the professional massage started and she really made me feel comfortable. Once she got to my feet she mentioned that I should change my CERB handle to Mr. Softfeet. My feet were cold an in no time she warmed them up. As the massage progress off came the clothes and I was mesmorized by the softness of her skin and what a beautiful woman. Passion is her name and she is all that!

The wow factor was the best of all. I will keep the details between ourselves and let your imagination run.

Gentleman please take the time to experience Vitto you will not be disappointed.

Vitto thanks and planning to meet you again.

Well... finally!

I'd had the pleasure of meeting Vitto at one of the CERB socials, and that definitely convinced me that I wanted to further our acquaintance. It took a bit of time for the opportunity to arise, but I recently managed to meet her... properly ;)

Well, I certainly wasn't disappointed! She gave me a very sexy massage while slowly shedding items of clothing, and once all that was gone, the real fun began. Fantastic bodyslides, and after that a whole lot more fantasticness (is that a word? It is now!)

I'll definitely be back!

• Like 1

I meet vitto for a session a little while back. She was probably the easiest ma I had the pleasure of talking too. She was very nice, fullfilled all my request and I had an amazing time. She was great all around I would recommend her to anyone.

• Like 1

Vitto is one of the top MA providers here in town. Her service and attitude have helped build for her a well deserved reputation of erotic excellence. To my knowledge, as a Latina MA, she has no equal.

Her pictures paint a picture of what awaits...true bliss. From the moment you arrive, until you stumble out weak in the knees, she focuses her complete attention on you. Shower, massage, gentle touch, body slide and finish...all to keep you simply wanting more. She is a true gem.

If you haven't seen her, you're missing out. Treat yourself...you won't regret it. She keeps a regular weekly schedule, that brings her to different locations across town. She's close to everyone, at least one day a week. I know of no other who provides this convenience. As an impulsive hobbyist of opportunity, she is dangerously too easy to find.

Thanks for some wonderful, memorable moments...and for many more to come!

• Like 1

Having recently returned from a business trip to Ottawa, I am pleased to say that the culmination of the three dalliances I had there with the lovely ladies of CERB was two hours of passion with Victoria. She was my first erotic GFE MA experience and I can't recommend or thank her enough for an absolutely fantastic time.

As my CERB handle indicates, I am an oral person. It is my favorite thing to do and to have done to me, but because those options were not open to me as part of a massage session, I had my doubts about it. Man, was I stupid!

For anyone who hasn't had an erotic massage, but who has been with an SP, let me tell you something that will explain it all. They are akin to chocolate and vanilla ice cream. While the flavors are very different, they are both delicious and completely satisfying in every way! If you're smart enough to see Victoria, trust me when I say that you will be completely satisfied. :cool:

After booking my appointment with Victoria far in advance, we exchanged several PMs which greatly built up my anticipation. When I arrived at her location and gave her the envelope, we proceeded to the shower which was both delightful and stimulating. :boobies:

When we returned to the candlelit room with soft music playing, Victoria began slowly working her magic on me. After 4 days at a business conference, I totally needed a fantastic massage and she delivered the best I've ever had. :D Sliding herself all over my back, rubbing her amazing nipples against me and breathing passionately into my ears, I could not believe how aroused I became even before she told me to flip over.

Once that happened ... well, things got really intense. :boobeyes: Although I was enjoying every touch and stroke, because we had two hours together, I wanted to return the favor as best I could. So we switched places and I massaged her as best I could with my limited skills, which her whimpers and gasps indicated that she enjoyed. :motion:

Once again, I laid down on the table and Victoria began to bring me closer and closer to nirvana. When she began playing around with an area that I have always considered to be "exit only", and cutely asked if I was OK with it, I was feeling so good that I encouraged her to continue. What followed was my first PM and it drove me absolutely over the point of no return. My legs shook, my muscles spasmed, and I gave in to one of the most intense hand-induced orgasms I've ever had. I don't think I've experienced anything like that before, but now feel that I should try it again just to be sure that I liked it. ;-)

After she toweled me off, we finished our time together with an excellent conversation, some light kissing, and another really enjoyable shower. I kissed her goodbye when she walked me to the door and I left feeling so relaxed that I wasn't sure it was safe to drive back to my hotel.

Do yourself a favor ... book some time with Victoria and experience her passion, touch, charm, sexuality, deep kissing, and beautiful body. :D

• Like 3

Reasons why you should see Vitto:

-she's HOT

-VERY friendly

-she's sensual

-knows how to tease

-always keep you coming for more.

it was one hell of a experience for me. I definitely recommend her !

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Anyone who knows me is aware that I am an avid oral fan and I love watching a lady take me in. I am also a massive fan of doggie but, more than anything, I love sensuality. Now, with Vitto, there is no oral, there is no doggie but, my god...there is sensuality...loads and loads of sensuality and passion.

I have always said that I would never see an MA because I can hand release myself. I have seen Vitto twice now and I will see her many, many times over. I have found my ATF and who would ever believe it would be an MA? Not me, not in a million lifetimes. The massage, the sensual touch, the hot breath and that body! Not a spinner, but, IMO...it's as perfect as perfect can be.

Thanks again Vitto.

Edited by c**io**m7

Guest c**io**m7

For an hour yesterday I was the sexiest man in the world. How do I know? Because one of the most passionate and sexiest women in Ottawa spent an hour seductively and sensually relieving all of my tensions and pains. Vitto is a true miracle worker, a goddess and an irrestistable Latina beauty.

Never in my life have I felt so desired, pampered and relaxed. On one hand, a shame about her MA rules but, on the other hand, the fantasy of the senses is an addictive draw. Thanks again Vitto and see you soon. xoxo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.